Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyo and Yuya Moments

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-schan View Post
    i know!! when akira/ajira taunts kyo about yuyas death!! hahahaha evil man hehehe not really i think akira is the hottest guy in that series.........but for some reason i also thought that akira and sasuke had a crush on yuya.....like when yukimura told kyo that he had expected him and yuya to have done it already and then akira, benitora, and akari stand up and say, "no way!" i wonder why akira did that? and sasuke always looks at yuya so tenderly at times......hm.....sasuke is pretty hot too in the later chapters eexcept....whats up with his hair!!?? isnt it supposed to be longer??
    Akira and Sasuke did had a cush on Yuya
    Akira was rejected in Aokigahara forest though, he asks Yuya to go with him and Yuya refuse
    Sasuke also had a crush on Yuya but like a child crush, nothing serious, the hint is when Akari ask if Yuya is looking for a husband and talk about how Sasuke will become a good man in the future

Quote Originally Posted by themakeshift View Post
    I've always wondered what EXACTLY he owed her......what DOES he owe her?? I cant pinpoint a thing....-_-;;;...but who am i to question, this owe-y thing brings em together!!!
    Actually, until now I'm still thingking the same way
    What exactly that he owed her
    Maybe it's about her trust to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletia View Post
    It was Chapter 171 page 13... ... I also liked it especially when Kyo was remembering the times they spent together in the next pages. In page 14, I find it funny how Kyo also remembered the time when Shinrei kissed Yuya... Hahaha!
    Ahahaha, it's funnier when you see everyone faces when the scene really happened, especially Benitora

Quote Originally Posted by XxXRainDropXxX View Post
    you know how kyo and akari have that 'promis' where if she hits his face he gets to marry him well hasnt yuya already hit his face a couple of times
    the first time they met she head butted him in the chin (thats kinda the face) and then when they are going to fight over muramasa what believes whith mibu people she slaps him in the FACE because she didnt know muramasa was dead... so if the had that promis they would already be engaged?

And there one more how the heck does kyo find yuya in the forest? does he have some type of radar on her you not suposed to be able to find anything and yet there he is right before she's about to get killed????
    It's the power of love my friend
    Last edited by Thal; 09-17-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thal View Post

Ahahaha, it's funnier when you see everyone faces when the scene really happened, especially Benitora

:
    yeah!
    implosion and explosion of the eyes...at the same time!!!!
    never seen that before!

oh and another KYM which no one has mentioned yet...
    the one where yukimura, benitora and kyo are fighting all the assasins the fake inueshi (or whatever) sends and kyo says to yuya "dont leave my side"

it happens fairly early on in the manga
    i was rereading and i totally melted here again!!!
    Last edited by rozzy; 09-23-2009 at 11:26 PM.

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by rozzy View Post
    yeah!
    implosion and explosion of the eyes...at the same time!!!!
    never seen that before!

oh and another KYM which no one has mentioned yet...
    the one where yukimura, benitora and kyo are fighting all the assasins the fake inueshi (or whatever) sends and kyo says to yuya "dont leave my side"

it happens fairly early on in the manga
    i was rereading and i totally melted here again!!!
    OMG! Ive only started reading the manga recently and oh my it never fail to interest me, specially the Kyo and Yuya moments! It feels like it was never enough in the anime x 3x. When Kyo said "dont leave my side" i've read that chapter again and again (nyahahah!).

*continue reading SDK*

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by saphireryu View Post
    What chapter is that when Yukimura said that about Kyo and Yuya?
    Chapter 214 page 5: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/samura...yo/c214/5.html

hilarious XD

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkintomatoe View Post
    OMG! Ive only started reading the manga recently and oh my it never fail to interest me, specially the Kyo and Yuya moments! It feels like it was never enough in the anime x 3x. When Kyo said "dont leave my side" i've read that chapter again and again (nyahahah!).

*continue reading SDK*
    What chapter is that again ? I remember this a bit i just loved it !!!

yuya and kyo are ADORABLE together. he cares for her soooooooooooooo much, and yuya loves him sooooooooooooooo much. too bad both of them wont admit it through words. but the fact kyo shows his love towards yuya by his eyes and movements are good enough

PS:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH CHAPTER DOES AKIRA TAUNTS KYO ABOU YUYA'S "DEATH"?

AND

WHICH CHAPTER DOES YUYA SLAPS KYO?

Those wings I want them 2

Quote Originally Posted by saya_hagi View Post
    yuya and kyo are ADORABLE together. he cares for her soooooooooooooo much, and yuya loves him sooooooooooooooo much. too bad both of them wont admit it through words. but the fact kyo shows his love towards yuya by his eyes and movements are good enough

PS:

AND

===>> Chapter 79

===>> Chapter 116 pg.15

Those wings I want them 2

Quote Originally Posted by In-The-Sky View Post
    What chapter is that again ? I remember this a bit i just loved it !!!
    Chapter 32 pg.4

I also think KyoxYuya is really cute, but sometimes Yuya really pisses me off =_=
    like shes always screaming "Kyo!!!" like over and over again (you know when hes losing in battles), in so many chapter. its like she doesnt know how to say anything else (cuz she loves him so much lol)

A Page Flipper

kyaaaaaaaaaaa kyo and yuya are too adorable <3<3 and kyo is so sexy (I know, I'm crazy xD)
    I love kyo and yuya moments *_* but in Italy we are at chapter 59 ç___ç

can I make a quest ?
    Which chapter yuya says that she loves kyo ?? I WANT READ IT !! >.<
    And Wich chapter does Kyo give to yuya her gun ??
    Last edited by Nessy-chan; 03-09-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast