Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Questions Thread

N3wb

Default Official Questions Thread

Ok i just started reading Get Backers i like it so far, but i want to know when does ginji transform or becomes reitei cause i want something to look forward to like a goal make me read more.

Around volume 9 chapter000.2 lol around page 70+.... heck, why not give you the link fufufufu...

Last edited by cy.fLaire; 01-15-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    "Zura ja nai! Katsura da!"~Katsura Kotaro ♥

"Brainless fool! Can't you do anything without me around?"

N3wb

TY now i have a goal to what chapter to read 2.But i got to finsih watching south park 1

Welcome~
    "Zura ja nai! Katsura da!"~Katsura Kotaro ♥

"Brainless fool! Can't you do anything without me around?"

N3wb

Default In what chapters ?

In what chapter does ginji become lighting lord 100% first time.
    And when do ban and akabane fight both at full power.

N3wb

Now does anyone else get the idea I have. Remember how no one knew where Ginji Amano came from, he just showed up and Teshimine found him. And now we meet a woman who lost her son Ginji Amano some years ago. That would make sense in a way that hes the Lord of Creation in Ura-Shinjuku because in way Babylon City is teh current Shinjuku. And we all have had ideas that Teshimine was Ginjis father right? And it was proven that there are copies of each...so Teshimine maybe his real father just a copy of him exists in Ura-Shinjuku. It was proven once before that the world the GB exists is eerily similar to a program, i.e. Infinity Fortress, so theres nothing to say its not a VR program, written with a VERY powerful Computer. Ginji Amano was ripped from his world "Babylon City/ Shinjuku" and trasported to Ura-Shinjuku, which Ura basically means the inside, or another or dark depending on how its used. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Coryell View Post
    Now does anyone else get the idea I have. Remember how no one knew where Ginji Amano came from, he just showed up and Teshimine found him. And now we meet a woman who lost her son Ginji Amano some years ago. That would make sense in a way that hes the Lord of Creation in Ura-Shinjuku because in way Babylon City is teh current Shinjuku. And we all have had ideas that Teshimine was Ginjis father right? And it was proven that there are copies of each...so Teshimine maybe his real father just a copy of him exists in Ura-Shinjuku. It was proven once before that the world the GB exists is eerily similar to a program, i.e. Infinity Fortress, so theres nothing to say its not a VR program, written with a VERY powerful Computer. Ginji Amano was ripped from his world "Babylon City/ Shinjuku" and trasported to Ura-Shinjuku, which Ura basically means the inside, or another or dark depending on how its used. Any ideas?
    Well I already finished the series so it wouldn't be fair to say anything, but next chapter should answer most of the questions. ^^

N3wb

Not going to anwser my question ?

Quote Originally Posted by OnePieceMegaFan View Post
    Not going to anwser my question ?
    Well... I don't really know about ginji as lighting lord 100%, he goes into lighting lord mode a few times. I guess the one where he uses more power is on volume 38/39 though to me it wasn't the best fight.
    As for Ban and Akabane they don't fight at full power until the very end of the manga... here is where it starts. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by OnePieceMegaFan View Post
    In what chapter does ginji become lighting lord 100% first time.
    And when do ban and akabane fight both at full power.
    It's been a long time since I reread GB, and with 39 volumes of 9-10 chapters each, I can't remember for sure when Ginji becomes 100% Reitei for the first time. Sorry! As I recall, it happens more than once, so you will have that to look forward to!

As for Ban and Akabane, every one of their fights is one where they each show more power than the last time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast