Page 223 of 385 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3841

Thread: Questions / Answers / Confusions [Post Here]

  1. #2221
    Has a Few Faves keiwa11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Europegakure
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Now when old Zangetsu, who was his quincy power, said his real zangetsu is his hollow power what would his shinigami zangetsu be? Just if he hadn't any hollow and wouldn't be a quincy?

  2. #2222
    Posting Phantom
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiwa11 View Post
    Now when old Zangetsu, who was his quincy power, said his real zangetsu is his hollow power what would his shinigami zangetsu be? Just if he hadn't any hollow and wouldn't be a quincy?
    If you had read the last two chapters you would know that zangetsu is ichigo's shinigami and hollow powers in one and we have all ready met zangetsu many times befor.

  3. #2223
    A Hidden Hikikomori
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiwa11 View Post
    Now when old Zangetsu, who was his quincy power, said his real zangetsu is his hollow power what would his shinigami zangetsu be? Just if he hadn't any hollow and wouldn't be a quincy?
    Actually is totally understandable your confusion, bc Nimaiya called Shiro, his shinigami powers, but later on fake Zangetsu calls Shiro "the hollow" and another thing Nimaiya said he was using his hollow powers to attract his shinigami powers. But a lot of ppl as the previous poster, are going with Nimaiya said at the begining, in my opinion is better to wait the next chapter, so Kubo can clear this confusion.

    Anyway nobody knows how his shinigami powers would look like with or without the hollow, is Shiro going to have a total change of appearance, or another dude is going to appear, and said he is mixed with Shiro, and we also dont know how he would look if Shiro wasnt a variable.
    Last edited by Gabyta07; 06-16-2013 at 10:35 PM.

  4. #2224
    Level One Otaku Kyoko Satoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabyta07 View Post
    Actually is totally understandable your confusion, bc Nimaiya called Shiro, his shinigami powers, but later on fake Zangetsu calls Shiro "the hollow" and another thing Nimaiya said he was using his hollow powers to attract his shinigami powers. But a lot of ppl as the previous poster, are going with Nimaiya said at the begining, in my opinion is better to wait the next chapter, so Kubo can clear this confusion.

    Anyway nobody knows how his shinigami powers would look like with or without the hollow, is Shiro going to have a total change of appearance, or another dude is going to appear, and said he is mixed with Shiro, and we also dont know how he would look if Shiro wasnt a variable.
    I know it very fcking confusing as of what Ichigo's zanpakuto name. Ok shiro is a name for the hollow, Aizen and Tosen experimented with. It infected Masaki, and was passed down to Ichigo.



    However, Shiro merged with Zangetsu, Oetsu mention this here.



    and also hollow Ichigo mentioned that he is Zangetsu too. Hope this clear your head as in who is shiro and who is the real Zangetsu.


  5. #2225
    A Hidden Hikikomori
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Satoshi View Post
    I know it very fcking confusing as of what Ichigo's zanpakuto name. Ok shiro is a name for the hollow, Aizen and Tosen experimented with. It infected Masaki, and was passed down to Ichigo.



    However, Shiro merged with Zangetsu, Oetsu mention this here.



    and also hollow Ichigo mentioned that he is Zangetsu too. Hope this clear your head as in who is shiro and who is the real Zangetsu.


    Nope it is not, but thanks, you skipped several pages that can also mean a different thing, bc fake zangetsu still called Shiro the hollow, so there is the confusion, Nimaiya, called Shiro the Zanpakuto, but he said he was using the hollow side to attract the shinigami power, and the fake Zangetsu just calls hims hollow, and then introduces a sword that he calls Zangetsu plus the last page that you show me doesnt make any sense, bc he said he was Zangetsu, bc him and fake Zangetsu were the same, they were Ichigo's power, he became more powerful and took possession of the body, just like life and death. So in conclusion the last page only mentions that Ichigo's whole power is Zangetsu, not that Shiro was Zangetsu, bc he also calle fake Zangetsu, Zangetsu, so there is a big problem there that Kubo has to explain, why did Shiro called fake Zangetsu, Zangetsu, if in fact he was the REAL Zangetsu. So in reality several manga pages contradict themselves.
    So thats why I said, it can be very well as many of you said, but it can also be that the hollow, meaning Shiro is just one side of Ichigo's power, the other half, and uniting them is going to result in another being.

  6. #2226
    Level One Otaku Kyoko Satoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabyta07 View Post
    Nope it is not, but thanks, you skipped several pages that can also mean a different thing, bc fake zangetsu still called Shiro the hollow, so there is the confusion, Nimaiya, called Shiro the Zanpakuto, but he said he was using the hollow side to attract the shinigami power, and the fake Zangetsu just calls hims hollow, and then introduces a sword that he calls Zangetsu plus the last page that you show me doesnt make any sense, bc he said he was Zangetsu, bc him and fake Zangetsu were the same, they were Ichigo's power, he became more powerful and took possession of the body, just like life and death. So in conclusion the last page only mentions that Ichigo's whole power is Zangetsu, not that Shiro was Zangetsu, bc he also calle fake Zangetsu, Zangetsu, so there is a big problem there that Kubo has to explain, why did Shiro called fake Zangetsu, Zangetsu, if in fact he was the REAL Zangetsu. So in reality several manga pages contradict themselves.
    So thats why I said, it can be very well as many of you said, but it can also be that the hollow, meaning Shiro is just one side of Ichigo's power, the other half, and uniting them is going to result in another being.
    Do I really nid to do this???

    Shiro (the real Zangetsu) and Old man were 1 being because, Ichigo is a Hollow/human/shinigami/quincy hybrid. Of course they can merge =.=

    Old man called Shiro (Zangetsu) a hollow. That is technically correct. Because Shiro is a HOLLOW THAT MERGE WITH HIS REAL SHINIGAMI POWER. I alrdy pulled this answer in my last post (you do not bother to read, do you? When the answer is in my previous post). Nimiya use the method to pull out his hollow because it merged with his shinigami powers so Shiro is technically a hollow and his true zanpakuto.

    And you are wrong again. Old man and Shiro (Zangetsu) are vastly different. Old man is jus the extension of his quincy powers



    Note that, he said that he is and is not Juha Bach. That mean he has another name.



    Second reason, why Shiro called themselves Zangetsu because the Old man wanted to be a the primary source of his power, He suppressed his potential till now, with his powers etc. That is one of the reasons Shiro called old man Zangetsu.

    And yes, this is where u contradict yourself, you said Shiro is one side of his power, and he and the old man is one being. So that is where Shiro is his shinigami/hollow powers
    Last edited by Kyoko Satoshi; 06-18-2013 at 08:35 AM.

  7. #2227
    Posting Phantom
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Satoshi View Post
    Do I really nid to do this???

    Shiro (the real Zangetsu) and Old man were 1 being because, Ichigo is a Hollow/human/shinigami/quincy hybrid. Of course they can merge =.=

    Old man called Shiro (Zangetsu) a hollow. That is technically correct. Because Shiro is a HOLLOW THAT MERGE WITH HIS REAL SHINIGAMI POWER. I alrdy pulled this answer in my last post (you do not bother to read, do you? When the answer is in my previous post). Nimiya use the method to pull out his hollow because it merged with his shinigami powers so Shiro is technically a hollow/zanpakuto.

    And you are wrong again. Old man and Shiro (Zangetsu) are vastly different. Old man is jus the extension of his quincy powers



    Note that, he said that he is and is not Juha Bach. That mean he has another name.



    Second reason, why Shiro called themselves Zangetsu because the Old man wanted to be a the primary source of his power, He suppressed his potential till now, with his powers etc. That is one of the reasons Shiro called old man Zangetsu.

    And yes, this is where u contradict yourself, you said Shiro is one side of his power, and he and the old man is one being. So that is where Shiro is his shinigami/hollow powers
    Yes this is correct also it's basicly this - zangetsu= shinigami/hollow power and Bach= Quincy/human power.

  8. #2228
    A Hidden Hikikomori
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Satoshi View Post
    Do I really nid to do this???

    Shiro (the real Zangetsu) and Old man were 1 being because, Ichigo is a Hollow/human/shinigami/quincy hybrid. Of course they can merge =.=

    Old man called Shiro (Zangetsu) a hollow. That is technically correct. Because Shiro is a HOLLOW THAT MERGE WITH HIS REAL SHINIGAMI POWER. I alrdy pulled this answer in my last post (you do not bother to read, do you? When the answer is in my previous post). Nimiya use the method to pull out his hollow because it merged with his shinigami powers so Shiro is technically a hollow and his true zanpakuto.

    And you are wrong again. Old man and Shiro (Zangetsu) are vastly different. Old man is jus the extension of his quincy powers



    Note that, he said that he is and is not Juha Bach. That mean he has another name.



    Second reason, why Shiro called themselves Zangetsu because the Old man wanted to be a the primary source of his power, He suppressed his potential till now, with his powers etc. That is one of the reasons Shiro called old man Zangetsu.

    And yes, this is where u contradict yourself, you said Shiro is one side of his power, and he and the old man is one being. So that is where Shiro is his shinigami/hollow powers
    You didnt have to bother, all this info, I already knew it, I dont know if I didnt explain myself very well, but we will see what happens next chapter and then you or me, can say "I told you so". Until that day, I'll keep saying that Kubo didnt explain himself very well, by having Fake Zangetsu and Nimaiya saying different things.

  9. #2229
    Level One Otaku Kyoko Satoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Ok dual wield =.=

    Really did not expect that. That makes him the 3rd person that have a dual wield shikai =.=

  10. #2230
    Level One Otaku
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Satoshi View Post
    Ok dual wield =.=

    Really did not expect that. That makes him the 3rd person that have a dual wield shikai =.=
    And what's wrong with that?

Page 223 of 385 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •