Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone plz answer me

Default someone plz answer me

(SPOILER ALERT 4 ANYONE READING GO AWAY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED IM GOING TO ASK FOR QUESTION ABOUT THIS MANGA) alright i watched the manga like 2-3 maybe 4 years ago... I saw the ending with kyo hugging touhru. I want to know want happens at the end of this i read some post about a special relationship between yuki and touhru, personally i like kyo better. I heard she picked kyo but can someone give me a summery of this manga where the manga left off and if touhru picks yuki or kyo or something you think is interesting(P.S PLEASE don't post something like " Read the manga to find out"... i'm ailing enough as it is i don't want to get into this manga and fail all my classes just please give me any summery you can about anything you think i should know to the jist of it Please and Thank you)

Has a Few Faves Akito the Zodiac Goddess's Avatar

Tohru does pick Kyo.

Thank You!

no problem

Starting the Path to Legendary Kurisuta1's Avatar

Hopefully you'll be able to read it soon, cause there is a lot more good stuff to know beside just 'who ends up with who' but it's really not worth it if you don't read it yourself. The manga is absolute brilliance. Hope school goes well ^^ and you can read more manga soon
    HEY LOVELY PEOPLE! Those of you that know me, I just wanted to say that I am planning to study abroad in South Korea this summer (2014) and if any of you could be willing to give some support to help me raise the remaining funds that would be lovely! Even just a small amount $5 or $10 would mean the world! You can go here and read more about the program and donate if you can! THANKS A TON

Please check out my art blog for more like the above, including great Doctor Who, FMA, Fruits Basket, Gilmore Girls fanart, fanvids and more! Also, original art and photography. Please like, reblog and follow!
    Quote Originally Posted by smileybird View Post
    Kurisuta you're like a Fruits Basket Wiki.
    greatest thing anyone has ever said to me

A Page Flipper

Tohru pick Kyo. Ohh, honestly i like if Tohru pick Yuki than Kyo. huhu

Then nobody would be surprised. Plus Kyo already kinda knew Tohru's mom, and he knew she would approve of him.

Has a Few Faves

yeah..i hope you read it too..i've re read this manga a couple of times and i would still love to read it again..
    there are lots of things you'd find here than just watching the anime

I create life and I bring death Life and Death's Avatar
    I live between the realms of life and death

Hm....I haven't read the full manga yet.....but a friend mine introduced Fruits Basket to me.......but for me.....I like Yuki better than Kyo....Kyo is the cat, right?

One of The Followers Akito Sohma 101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Life and Death View Post
    Hm....I haven't read the full manga yet.....but a friend mine introduced Fruits Basket to me.......but for me.....I like Yuki better than Kyo....Kyo is the cat, right?
    Yep, that's right. I can tell you all the names of the sohmas that are cursed and what their animal is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast