Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONFIRMED.... Sabo is alive, with proof!

Default CONFIRMED.... Sabo is alive, with proof!

I've been reading One Piece manga for quite awhile now, and I've recognized a multitudinous amount of absurd threads questioning whether Sabo is alive or dead. Majority of the people responded he's dead. This is the reason why I've decided to make a thread announcing that he's alive with proof. Some of you might think "well.. why hasn't he replied to their threads." I wanted it to stand out so that people in the future won't question this. I'm abiding that no one before had made this thread. Ok... Let's get started shall we?

As you all know Sabo had a despondent death. You all know Sabo already met Monkey D. Dragon, Dragon was hearing what Sabo had to say about those horrifying noble people.. bla bla saying he wants to be free... so on.... and what astonished Dragon is then Sabo says "I'm ashamed being a noble..." something i don't really remember.
    You all know where Sabo died right? At the ceremony for the Celeti..... something Dragon. He got bazooka'd by some huge fat dude on a ship. He's the person every is expecting at the harbor. He might be Big mom's brother.. Lol im jk.

Pay close attention to this video
    hints:
    1. You see badass Zoro training at his young age, so you know that Luffy, Sabo, Ace are at their current age. (young boys) OMG 584?!?! This kid is INSANE!!! lol... ok to the point.
    2. Ivankov was talking about the person Dragon is carrying. Then heshe lol said "treat him now!" Sabo is injured from the incident.
    3. Dragon said he was watching the ceremony for the Celetial Dragon. (That's where Sabo got "killed")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utHNPS6oaU

Lol, the ending was hilarious but anyways honestly it's got to be Sabo. Then what purpose does this scene bring.... if it was some ordinary person. No one else was hurt and you honestly believe Dragon would save an ordinary person and bring him/her to his ship? lol. "AHHHH... I've been kidnapped by pirates??!!?!" It might be one of the thugs in Grey Terminal rofl naa im jk. And we barely know anything about the revolutionary army. Right now, Sabo's probably one of em, having fun with his DF lol just a prediction.

Not exactly confirmed but heavily implied.

If i see someone replies something mean... I'll.... I'll... tell Big mom to eat you for dessert, after she's done eating Luffy for lunch lol. I'm sure she'd be glad.

An Original User Title SebaZebra69's Avatar

There's been several threads made about this topic, and our mods even cared to make a Sabo thread just for us to discuss that.
    As for your proof... we saw that. And yes, that's a big point in favor of him being alive. But if it is just heavily implied it's not irrefutable proof, therefore the title of this thread is misleading and false.
    Sabo was on a ship that got hit by several cannonballs and was set on fire. Luffy thinks he's dead, Ace thought he was dead, Dadan thought he was dead, blah blah blah. The manga is giving us plenty of information that leads us to beleive Sabo is dead. Whereas we just got one scene where it was implied Sabo might be alive (the one you posted). Does this mean he's indisputably dead? No, but it means that he is dead until proven alive.
    Last edited by SebaZebra69; 01-08-2012 at 04:10 AM.

A Page Flipper

yea im pretty sure that everyone has realised the scene where dragon goes to his ship and tells ivankov to treat "someone" but so many years have passed so noone knows how oda will present sabo. So in the end, yes this thread is misleading because nothing
    has been confirmed

1. There is a Sabo theories and facts discussion thread in the Mysteries and Details sub-forum. This post belongs there.
    2. What you call "hints" are not the equivalent of proof. Did you see Sabo alive after his ship was blown up? No. That would be proof.
    3. You admit to taking note of and then blatantly ignoring the fact that there are already numerous threads on this topic. That combined with the fact that you haven't presented any new information whatsoever just makes it seem as though you thought creating an entire thread with your opinion would make it stand out above all the other existing "Sabo is alive" arguments that are exactly the same as this one.
    The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed. ♫​​

Its suggested / Implied. It isnt confirmed. besides, if it was Sabo being treated who is to say he survived? a 10 year old hit with a Bazooka, not the best chances of survival, dont ya think

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Squash View Post
    1. There is a Sabo theories and facts discussion thread in the Mysteries and Details sub-forum. This post belongs there.
    2. What you call "hints" are not the equivalent of proof. Did you see Sabo alive after his ship was blown up? No. That would be proof.
    3. You admit to taking note of and then blatantly ignoring the fact that there are already numerous threads on this topic. That combined with the fact that you haven't presented any new information whatsoever just makes it seem as though you thought creating an entire thread with your opinion would make it stand out above all the other existing "Sabo is alive" arguments that are exactly the same as this one.
    your words are condescending, Did you see sabo dead after his ship was blown up?? so y do you want to assume he is dead??? As for now everything is a mystery but there are so many arguments FOR sabo being alive.
    A) dragon was there at the alledged killing...
    B) the ship scene
    C) Smoker telling tashigi about dragon being able to disappear in an instant

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Banned. View Post
    Its suggested / Implied. It isnt confirmed. besides, if it was Sabo being treated who is to say he survived? a 10 year old hit with a Bazooka, not the best chances of survival, dont ya think
    Who is the miracle worker??? how can you seriously watch a flash back arc with all skill information about ivankov from previous arcs and not noe anything about healing some1????? Luffy was deemed dead by magallens poison which antidotes wouldnt cure. but ivankov cured him aswell as luffys sheer willpower. If sabo was really in that much injury the ivankov would use his powers to help and plus sabo's willpower was shown in great detail and dragon even noticed wen they were talking. Man its like im talking to little kids here. dont post if u no nothing, its so idiotic

Posting Phantom

Another day, another 5 sabo threads :d.

An Original User Title SebaZebra69's Avatar

And there's so many arguments for Sabo being dead.
    A) Every SH but Sanji has had to face the loss of a loved one in their past to acquire some of their personality traits.
    B) He was on a ship that was set on fire and destroyed.
    C) Everyone related to him considers him dead.

These are all facts that point Sabo is dead, and I'm sure someone else will compliment them by adding more. What you guys call proof of him being alive is a mere assumption one could take when reading that scene. Does this mean you're wrong? No, it doesn't. But an assumption that can be taken from the way you read a scene is far from being necessarily what Oda wants us to beleive.

Quote Originally Posted by opguru View Post
    your words are condescending, Did you see sabo dead after his ship was blown up?? so y do you want to assume he is dead??? As for now everything is a mystery but there are so many arguments FOR sabo being alive.
    A) dragon was there at the alledged killing...
    B) the ship scene
    C) Smoker telling tashigi about dragon being able to disappear in an instant
    No, I didn't see his dead body... which is exactly why I don't go around claiming I have absolute proof he is dead. I simply believe he should be considered dead until proven alive (and not the other way around) because the characters who were close to Sabo all acknowledge him as dead. For all intents and purposes in the storyline as it is right now he. is. dead.

Did I ever deny the fact that there are "so many arguments FOR sabo being alive"? No. I just said that they've already been stated numerous times.

Who is the miracle worker??? how can you seriously watch a flash back arc with all skill information about ivankov from previous arcs and not noe anything about healing some1????? Luffy was deemed dead by magallens poison which antidotes wouldnt cure. but ivankov cured him aswell as luffys sheer willpower. If sabo was really in that much injury the ivankov would use his powers to help and plus sabo's willpower was shown in great detail and dragon even noticed wen they were talking.
    Ivankov cured Luffy by using hormones to boost his immune system so that it could fight the poison more effectively. The healing process would be considerably different for someone who was nearly blown to pieces.

Man its like im talking to little kids here. dont post if u no nothing, its so idiotic
    The irony is killing me.
    Last edited by Lemon Squash; 01-08-2012 at 06:15 AM.
    The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed. ♫​​

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast