Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter Discussion

♥[M][a][N][g][A]♥[LoveЯ]♥ Nana89's Avatar

Default Chapter Discussion

Okay so we´re at the Chapter 6 now.

It´s getting pretty hard to read. How much one person can actually have so much bad luck?

I personaly think the mangaka is going to far in this. Whats next? Nobara killing herself?
    Let me make it clear. A loving mother wouldt kill herself. In fact the has one child left! And as far I understand motherlove, she would actually kill herself, knowing she has one doughter left!

Just your everyday girl. ρantsuu.'s Avatar

omg ikr... She should have thought about that she has one child left to care for. Comitting suicide.. Blahhh.

Has a Few Faves poeticharmony88's Avatar

i find the mom most pathetic, she shouldnt even be a mom, she can't even recognize her own daughters, even blamed her daughter for the death of her husband (which was only an accident-and nobara was only a child then..) and currently is going insane. I just cant find any sympathy towards her even though her actions has reasons for it. it just bugs me so much.

Love like no other...

One of The Followers MangaJuice's Avatar

i kinda felt bad for the mom, but it was a pretty stupid decision to kill her self...
    i think she was sad since she thought she didn't really get to talk to Nobara. after all, when Nobara was talking to her, she was Kotori.
    this manga got a lot of death in it. i hope something good happens soon.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticharmony88 View Post
    i find the mom most pathetic, she shouldnt even be a mom, she can't even recognize her own daughters, even blamed her daughter for the death of her husband (which was only an accident-and nobara was only a child then..) and currently is going insane. I just cant find any sympathy towards her even though her actions has reasons for it. it just bugs me so much.
    right, its pathetic that Nobara's boyfriend can tell them apart and not her own mom. She's so freaking stupid to kill herself when she only has one daughter left and she pisses me off so much. Shes so weak to the point that i don't even wanna acknowledge her as a mom.

Wanting to Belong=Human tohukyo's Avatar
    where the future becomes the present and the present becomes the past

the law is so unfair. =( i wish that they could somehow move past all these things, remove the man's rights and just rule him a murderer. T.T nobara lost kotori and now.....mom......if this manga fastforwards into the future where she's grown up, i hope she'll become a kickass lawyer and eventually give that man the punishment he deserves!

it sucks no one can tell that she's nobara........

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

~Carl Sandburg

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes.
    But life is changing all the time.

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

True friends stab you in the front.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Japan's judicial system is flawed. There was once a case where a man who was studying in France killed a woman he was obsessed with and ate pieces of her body, had sex with it, and put her limbs in a suitcase and sunk them in a lake. The police sent him back to Japan and he was ruled "mentally ill". He ended up in a mental institution for 15 months and then was a free man. This manga reminded me of that case.

I need foooood *_* TheEliteNinja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanair View Post
    Japan's judicial system is flawed. There was once a case where a man who was studying in France killed a woman he was obsessed with and ate pieces of her body, had sex with it, and put her limbs in a suitcase and sunk them in a lake. The police sent him back to Japan and he was ruled "mentally ill". He ended up in a mental institution for 15 months and then was a free man. This manga reminded me of that case.
    O_O That's ridiculous and extremely sad. How could he even live with himself after doing something like that??

Wanting to Belong=Human tohukyo's Avatar
    where the future becomes the present and the present becomes the past

SOOOO chapter 7....gosh he totally did kill her, HE SMILED!! ugh...i hate the law sometimes. i hate how judges have to uphold the law and nothing else at such times!! >< also, gotouda....it wasn't on accident that nobara/kotori bumped into him. he did it on purpose to tease her, to make her never forget so that she can't move on like she wishes.......and yuwa, poor yuwa. the only person who was able to tell them apart (it's so awful that their family couldn't even tell them apart) he still loves her =( i think i'll be crushed if nobara/kotori finds a new bf x0

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

~Carl Sandburg

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes.
    But life is changing all the time.

~Miguel Angel Ruiz

True friends stab you in the front.
    ~Oscar Wilde

I bet Gotouda is going to go after Nobara next...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast