Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berry or Ichigo?

Default Berry or Ichigo?

Hey, Tokyo mew mew lovers! I just want to ask..

Do u agree mew berry is the leader of TMM? Or Ichigo is better than her? Plz answer..
    (actually I hate berry,I mean how could she come and become the leader of TMM, I think Ichigo is always better than her)

Thank you... Sorry for berry lovers..

I think Ichigo is waay better, I don't know why.

Hmm... I think in the same Way too... I don't know why I like Ichigo better....

I don't really like Ichigo or Berri, they're both annoying as hell and huge Mary-Sues... But if I had to choose, I'd say I'd prefer Ichigo, but only just. Berry felt like a direct copy of Ichigo, except perhaps slightly less airhead - I mean really, cat DNA? I'm fine for the whole "two DNA instead of one" because that's what you do in experiments, you try out new things, but I would've liked her much more if she had've been rabbit and something else. I don't care what species the cat is meant to be, it's still cat DNA showing similarity towards Ichigo once more, and repetitiveness... It made no sense why Berri was made leader, she was neither especially strong, nor showed signs of a good leader at all. And with the personality of Mint, Mint really would've gone in and asked to be leader due to her being second to be found, or have suggested Zakro be leader after Ichigo. Just all agreeing that Berri should be leader totally disregarded their personalities and made them drones... Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spothie View Post
    I don't really like Ichigo or Berri, they're both annoying as hell and huge Mary-Sues... But if I had to choose, I'd say I'd prefer Ichigo, but only just. Berry felt like a direct copy of Ichigo, except perhaps slightly less airhead - I mean really, cat DNA? I'm fine for the whole "two DNA instead of one" because that's what you do in experiments, you try out new things, but I would've liked her much more if she had've been rabbit and something else. I don't care what species the cat is meant to be, it's still cat DNA showing similarity towards Ichigo once more, and repetitiveness... It made no sense why Berri was made leader, she was neither especially strong, nor showed signs of a good leader at all. And with the personality of Mint, Mint really would've gone in and asked to be leader due to her being second to be found, or have suggested Zakro be leader after Ichigo. Just all agreeing that Berri should be leader totally disregarded their personalities and made them drones... Ugh.
    I agree if the one of Tokyo mew mew group is the leader...

Puruto_Luv_luv<3 Keyblade_Ninja X3's Avatar

Default I-c-h-i-g-o :3

Bleh, i hate Berry!
    Ichigo is soooooo cuuuttteeee (speshiwy with Kishu-wishu <3)

Interesting thing I just found out is that, actually, Mia Ikumi wanted to make a sequel focusing on the other characters more but the editors didn't want that so they made Mia make Berry instead... So I guess even Berry wasn't wanted by Mia.

Im so sorry 2 berry lovers (if there are any), but when I heard this "Berry" was going to join TWW, I IMMEDIENTLY started hating berry. I just think Ichigo is so much better! I think it's terrible that they had added berry to the story line. I lov TWW, but Berry just kinda ruined it.

Berry only has one lover when you think about it ( Tasuku )
    Ichigo has Masaya, Ryou, Kisshu, Keichirou........
    I guess even the story hates Berry...

Hmm.... I think I would pick Ichigo because I've known her more.
    I haven't seen Berry long enough..
    I mean like Berry is already the leader of the TMM when she just came... she has basically not enough experience..
    No offence to Berry fans!!
    Last edited by ♥Tartchiee; 01-02-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast