Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ideal Hunter X Hunter GF / BF ... and why?

Smile Your ideal Hunter X Hunter GF / BF ... and why?

Hi guys! Im new here so as a way to introduce myself, Ill ask you which Hunter X Hunter character would you want to be your GF / BF? And why?

I think that shizuku is totally hot with her forgetful and simple personality

Well, I am not really into short girls but Machi is just exceptional. She has that cute but dangerous look in her. Her outfit of choice is simple yet very appealing, especially of a girl of her likes. It just shows her not-so-girly lifestyle of just being a plain brat (Neon) or some girl that's just afraid of getting their hands dirty. Her hair, whether tied up or loosened, is just really pretty, especially those spike texture on them. It makes her even cuter because of her 5'2 stature. The color purple is a great touch, representing that shes 'electric'(well in my point of view). But inspite of these, the one thing that makes Machi damn sexy is her eyes. That cold stare that shall leave you cold on your tracks either because of fear or marvel. People can interpret Machi just by laying sight upon her her stunning eyes . Usually people see her as a deadly assassin who does not hesitate to kill; others see her as a strong, fierce girl who got nerves of steel; some see her as seductive and sexy woman who can satisfy the lust for flesh of any man; some see her as a cute aloof girl thats a distance with society. Anyway, that.... eyes of hers... seductively dangerous yet cute... is just divine. Her lips compliments her eyes well. When she smirks.. shes like shes pulling you closer to her and saying 'give me all youve got'...

But me liking her does not end in her outward impression.

Theres more than that. Her personality and attitude.... She has a subtle tomboyish hint on her... or does she just really possess a strong personality... either way... I like it. Her independence and her fierceness just means that when she gives her heart to someone... or something.... shell hold on to it no matter what. And her loyalty to the Spiders... is just admirable. Although all thats shown in the anime and manga is she being a cold, heartless woman.... theres a softer side of her. Maybe she wears a mask to hide her true feelings.. Maybe she that type that is really hard to get.... but when you hit the right spot on her... shell give you her everything...

And lastly, her Nen ability is really great! She can protect, heal, and do other things! An ability that every woman must possess,

Mix her physical appearance, personality and attitude.. you get Machi, a very cute, interesting girl that you seldom see smile, but is very likeable. (as long as you can handle her)

To sum it up, shes my ideal type of girl. Hard outside but (maybe) soft inside. Or maybe wild in the room ^^

A second would be Shizuku. Her being carefree and a little dumb is cute. Also, considering her outward appearance, shes hot in her undies! Her spider tattoo is just sexy!

My ideal boyfriends:

If he were mature enough I want it to be
    Illumi
    or Hisoka

> I dont know why I love cruel and emotionless people, why?

If he is a little younger with cute love
    Killua
    or
    Kurapika
    >dream come true if this were to happen...

Owner of Mawaru Pikachudrum dawnofmana's Avatar

Nothin' in particular,
    but If I must choose,
    I'll pick Mito

Mito.
    Mito.
    Mito.
    or Senritsu.
    Because both of 'em aren't type of "misleading smile" like most of hxh girls...

whoa .....
    I like Illumi too. Just look at that emotionless guy....
    I wish 2011 anime portray him better but still I like his 99 look...

99 look

illumi.JPG

manga look before and after

even if he goes this look

still love him!!!
    To anyone

Mmm, knew it was only a matter of time before a 2D Complex post popped out.

I'm a voyeur; I don't enjoy being in a relationship, but I can enjoy observing relationships between other people.

*Is your only attraction to this person sex appeal?
    *Do you have a large list of flaws for this person, but prioritize looks over flaws?
    *Would fixing the things you don't like about them be a priority in your relationship?
    *Would dating you intrude on their friendships or vice versa? Marriage & kids usually ruins a person's relationship with their friends.
    *If you were also a hunter, would they kill you if you were the bodyguard of the person they were hired to kill?
    *Do you like dating a person who travels all over the world & could be killed at any moment?

Ones I'd get along with as friends are Biscuit & Milluki; he reminds me of someone I grew up with.
    Last edited by LikaLaruku; 12-25-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Kurapika
    and yeah i am male
    any man that goes against his word, is a cockroach (c)

A Page Flipper

for me, Hisoka
    i really like this guy.

"Don't die til' you die!" Helell's Avatar

h320.006.jpgchunter_x_hunter_2693879.jpg
    GING FREECS. There's something really sexy about his scruffy/wild appearance. and he's GING FREECS

plus he's a total DILF

bonus one is Kuroro!
    11_07_09.jpg
    i was rereading the manga and noticed this. scruffy guys are plus points for me
    PLUS! he's a collector of bizarre oddities, which i'm also interested in. we'd fawn over his collection
    Last edited by Helell; 12-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast