Thread: Soo...

Default Soo...

First, I hope this winds up where it's supposed to. lol.

Now on to a question of sorts about the translation. Normally it wouldn't bug me because I'm used to people forgetting grammar, how to spell, or having another language(hopefully) as their first language. However, I'm not sure about "enermy." I am actually curious about whether that particular spelling of the word is intentional for that specific character (maybe she talks weird), or if it's a mistake, or possibly someone trying yet again to change the English language.

Again, normally this wouldn't bug me, but today it does. So if anyone can answer my question that would be awesome.

Well I did post on the facebook group and urge readers to correct me if I have any mistakes. I apologise because my english is not my forte (I'm stronger in Mandarin Chinese). I'm just trying to translate it so other AB! fans can read it too. May I know where have I made the mistake? I'd try to correct it again when I have more free time.

This is Kaito K btw. I'm the translator for the existing 3 chapters of this 4koma.

So far you do seem to be doing a good job with English translations as far as I've observed, it's just that one word. The character Shiina kept using the word "enermy" as opposed to the correct spelling: "enemy." That's where I got confused. I've only observed this Shiina character using that particular word so I wasn't sure it was an error or if it was your way of showing that she says it in a weird way. The best example is page five of the third chapter, where she says it three times. Then again, I've only read the third chapter recently enough for it to be fresh in my mind. I'll read through the other chapters later and if I find any other issues I'll be happy to post them here if you'd like.

*edit* Actually, after reading through the other two chapters I've come to the conclusion that there aren't really any major errors other than the misspelling of enemy (which I also noticed in the first chapter so my initial idea was thrown out the window about Shiina). That's a pretty good job for someone that doesn't consider English as their forte.
    Last edited by myselfami; 12-19-2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: update

so what ???

KaitoK ty for helping the release

Tnx for translating KaitoK!!!!!