Thread: Finally completed

Default Finally completed

So, the story finally came to an end (with 9th volume) and basing on the last chapter, there'll be no sequel to this one. But well... It was one great manga. So powerful and entertaining with wonderful characters apart from Subaru (special mention goes to Nico) - that was the weakest point of the first part, I think. There was no other character like Subaru and Moon gave us not only Nico but also Min Min Hsu (as written on the poster, also this volume confirmed Nico's surname to be Asmer - don't remember if it was written anywhere else before...). Author nicely wraped up the action within those 9 volumes. Maybe ending was a little rushed, but always could be worse. As for the spoilers...

Anyone else finished reading? What do you think?

A Page Flipper

Default yeah, good manga

Yep, I recently had a change to finish up the manga.

Actually, if you read the back cover of book 9, It's written in a perspective of someone writing a biography of Subaru's life and it does say Subaru becomes the Etoile . Subaru's life is really amazing and inspirational. (Yes, I know she's not real but it's still inspirational.)

The only thing I didn't really enjoy was the last ballet performance of the manga.
    It probably should of been so much more passionate and amazing but it really didn't have that WOW factor like the other performances in the manga.

Well, I guess I will have to move on to Soda Masahito's other manga "Capeta" for more passion and amazement now.
    People who haven't tried this one yet, you should. If you hated Subaru, you'll like the main character Capeta. Much better of a personality than her (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Enevi View Post
    So, the story finally came to an end (with 9th volume) and basing on the last chapter, there'll be no sequel to this one. But well... It was one great manga. So powerful and entertaining with wonderful characters apart from Subaru (special mention goes to Nico) - that was the weakest point of the first part, I think. There was no other character like Subaru and Moon gave us not only Nico but also Min Min Hsu (as written on the poster, also this volume confirmed Nico's surname to be Asmer - don't remember if it was written anywhere else before...). Author nicely wraped up the action within those 9 volumes. Maybe ending was a little rushed, but always could be worse. As for the spoilers...

Hi There.. .wgere did you read the manga??? i want to read this manga so badly.. thank you very much

vivre c’est toujours oublier. Unsurpassable Agony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmavena2004 View Post
    Hi There.. .wgere did you read the manga??? i want to read this manga so badly.. thank you very much
    second to that lol
    La vie est belle, le destin s'en écarte.
    Personne ne joue avec les mêmes cartes.
    Le berceau lève le voile, multiples sont les routes qu'il dévoile.
    Tant pis, on est pas nés sous la même étoile.

Does she end up dancing with Vania at the end? That random russian guy who helped train her?

i want to read it too

Thank u so much for the summary, I've read the raw but I don't really understand so I'm just guessing, but now I know
    but I really want to know what Nico said to Subaru when he's confessing >.<~ (oh mr/mrs scanlator pls continue this series ) as for my fave char is Yuri
    Yes I do think so the last dance act is not as great as the others, I think the best performance is bolero...
    and there's a lot of char that missing just like that, I wonder what happen to Vania? and Takako? and the guy at the hip hop scene? they're just poooff and gone with the wind and nothing more about them, yeah...maybe that's the way the authors storytelling

OMG cant wait to read these..... thanks for summary

me too please

Quote Originally Posted by Enevi View Post

PAHAHAAH Yuri looks hilarious. I was able to understand volume 9 thanks to your explanation! I wish there was more, but I think the ending sums it up. heh maybe subaru & nico's kids. LOL thank you so much! I literally went through the raws without understanding what was going on -__-. I might as well reread it if someone decides to translate it. hehe. I'm kinda upset they don't show her face in the end though D:.
    Last edited by xTaroTea; 07-11-2013 at 06:59 AM.