View Poll Results: what is your preferred nen type?

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reinforcement

19 9.50%
  • Emission

12 6.00%
  • Transformation

35 17.50%
  • Manipulation

23 11.50%
  • Materialization

35 17.50%
  • Specialization

76 38.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you can choose your NEN TYPE (not nen ability) what would it be? for statistics

Has a Few Faves

Default If you can choose your NEN TYPE (not nen ability) what would it be? for statistics

As the title says, this is just for statistics to know which nen type is the most favored one among fans. you can add your reason why. no nen abilities please. just plain nen type. I want to repeat for dummies "IF YOU CAN CHOOSE." you can see this as what nen type is the coolest. Because i think i'm reinforcement (basing on personality) but i find and would prefer manipulation as cooler and more useful in many many ways in battle and in other things. like manipulating household appliances to do their tasks using nen. haha so i find manipulation the coolest and the most useful.
    Last edited by dylan_jarabello; 12-09-2011 at 02:25 AM.

I chose reinforcement because I wanna be like Tsunade-sama and beat ennemies with bare hands ^^

why be contented with one if i can have all

>inb4 specialization(kurata emperor mode)

i'd pick materialization. but instead of just making a single stuff, i'd master the skill and create anything that comes into my mind, i never heard of a rule saying you can't do that. correct me if i'm mistaken

"Don't die til' you die!" Helell's Avatar

I guess I like everything except manipulation, i dunno why, I like it least/not at all.

The Good Stuff:

I also wanna be like Pain and control gravity (attraction/repulsion)which nen is that ?Emission?

Master of the Elements HaoAsakura's Avatar

I'm surprised everyone didn't pick Specialization.

Quote Originally Posted by HaoAsakura View Post
    I'm surprised everyone didn't pick Specialization.
    I'm surprised no one picked emission so far.. Oo

For me, Manipulation or/and Transformation are the best <3

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by TrieNoir View Post
    why be contented with one if i can have all

>inb4 specialization(kurata emperor mode)

i'd pick materialization. but instead of just making a single stuff, i'd master the skill and create anything that comes into my mind, i never heard of a rule saying you can't do that. correct me if i'm mistaken
    I think the reason why most conjurers conjure only one object is because it is very hard to conjure an object. the training of materialization is called "image training." Remember kurapika's training? he said for weeks he had to live with the chain (which he chooses to conjure). He had to sleep with it, taste it, feel its weight, its texture, its shape, almost everything except to have sex with it. then the real thing was removed and he has to use what he remembers about it. then use your aura to create an object that resembles it but now with the desired effects you want. So with this training, which they claim was very hard, it is really only practical to stick with one. you'll master it more and use it very efficiently. kurtopi can conjure many things, but remember that those are mere copies of the real thing. the condition for kurtopi was the copies has a 24 hour limit and he cannot copy object created out of nen. so he cannot conjure magical weapons like the fun fun cloth, shizuku's vacuum cleaner, and kurapika's chain set, since he decided to conjure many things but are ordinary. so in summary, Conjure one object - has a magical effect. Conjure many objects - ordinary things.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by naomy View Post
    I also wanna be like Pain and control gravity (attraction/repulsion)which nen is that ?Emission?
    Possible with the manipulation group. most likely to the specialization group.

One of The Followers Kira Shirougane's Avatar

I love Materialization(because I already have an evil idea on what to conjure), Manipulation(I have an evil idea on what to manipulate and I have already decided an oath fufufu) and Specialization(The BEST!).

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast