Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wendy Marvell Discussion thread

Default Official Wendy Marvell Discussion thread

Does anybody agree that if Wendy was the same age as Natsu or Lucy She'd be like the most powerful Fairy Tail wizard..? I mean right now she can't really do much because she's so young and helpless... but if she buffed up a little and got older and a bit more of experience she'd be BEAST!!!

Yeah, Wendy is still young and has pretty strong magic. She could become extremely powerful in the future when she's Natsu's age and all.

One of The Followers

Yeah , i posted this sometime ago, at their age, she know offensive magic, defensive magic, healing, and boosting magic, and soon milky way and the other attack. When she have the age of Natsu she will be most powerful than Laxus, Gaziille o Natsu....

she only knows dragon breath though...other than that she only does "boost" magic...so i don't think she will be as nearly as strong as natsu

One question;

On what premise?

The Devil's War Child KIRAs VOICE's Avatar

Yea, and the thing is that since she is the air dragon slayer she always have fuel all around her........
    Also, I hope she learns how to fly using her wind magic......

Quote Originally Posted by Duces11 View Post
    she only knows dragon breath though...other than that she only does "boost" magic...so i don't think she will be as nearly as strong as natsu
    She can control the wind. Which is you know, how her healing (cleansing the air) and buffs work (cutting through wind or something). She can also use the double wing attack, too.

A Custom Cosplayer

well, not so sure, becuz the wai i see it, Sky Dragonslayer magic only teaches, Boost in magic powers, healings, and Only ONE offensive skill, which is Sky dragon roar, i think she may be a good partner for support in battles, but becoming as powerful as Laxus or Gildartz, i doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by vergilheartnet View Post
    well, not so sure, becuz the wai i see it, Sky Dragonslayer magic only teaches, Boost in magic powers, healings, and Only ONE offensive skill, which is Sky dragon roar, i think she may be a good partner for support in battles, but becoming as powerful as Laxus or Gildartz, i doubt that
    She used a different attack against Hades and again, the healing/buffs are the use of controlling the wind around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadus View Post
    One question;

On what premise?
    None really.
    There's nothing to suggest she would be stronger than the other DSs by the time she reaches their age, considering that right now her offensive power is among the weakest in the guild. Though if we're talking about her healing/support magic only, then I guess we can say it would be incredibly powerful by the time she's an adult because right now its already very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPetty View Post
    She can control the wind. Which is you know, how her healing (cleansing the air) and buffs work
    And Natsu controls fire to incinerate things, and Gazille controls iron to smash/cut things...so?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPetty View Post
    She can also use the double wing attack, too.
    The point here is that no one can prove that Natsu/Gazille weren't already on Wendy's same level by the time they were her age. They could've been weaker or stronger. We don't know.

In terms of offensive power, Wendy hasn't been impressive enough for us to say that Natsu/Gazille woudn't have been able to do the same things at her age. For all we know, Natsu & Gaziile could already pull off their Dragon roar's when they were kids too, and considering how battle-obsessed they are (unlike Wendy) then theres good chances that they were even stronger than her by then.

Seriously, this whole thing is pure Wendy-hype.
    Last edited by Parry; 12-03-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast