672. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ran Mouri

393 58.48%
  • AI Haibara

279 41.52%
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A Thread

Default Q&A Thread

My guess is that he may be alive. This is because conan isnt shocked when Eisuke tells him there has ben a problem in the FBI. He may be in disguise and saying a shinichis house. H may have also discussed this with Rena before in the hospital.

Default I wish

But he wasn't surprised because they knew that it would come to that eventually. They knew that Rena being the spy in the Black Org. was more important then a single life. So he's not surprised and he seems angry because it happened that fast.

I wish he was alive he was one of my faves but no he's gone.

For good.

And the guy staying there is the new Black Org. baddy Bourbon.

Conan wasn't just simply not suprised. He was SMILING. A devious "all according to plan" smile.

So either Conan enjoys the deaths of his friends, or there's more than meets the eye.

Somehow I also get the feeling he's still alive. Let's just wait and see!!!

come here... baka :) hotaru4624's Avatar

i believe he's alive... i actually think he's okiya.
    Last edited by hotaru4624; 01-17-2009 at 06:18 PM.

N3wb

I believe he is still alive
    and he is possibly Bourbon.
    because the place where he got shot was the place where Shelock Holmes faked his own death.

but yea...I hope he is still alive, I mean, he is my favourite character

I also believe he's Okiya Subaru because he's Mr. Red (Akai san) ^_~ lol

Sides, Takagi said that although the DNAs match, there was something weird about the body.
    What I'm curious about is Akai san's relationship with Haibara/Sherry. I know he dated her sister, but in the chapter where he met up with James Black, he said he was dumped. Either he didn't know that the older sister died or he's talking about Sherry maybe?

Mysterious

Finland and to be more accurate in Espoo, a town right next to our dear capital.

I also somehow believe that Akai is still alive. There's just too many hints of things be like that.
    Well it could also be that Aoyama-sensei is only teasing readers, but I surely hope it isn't that, 'cause Akai is one of my favs also.

But here's my Deduction:
    The way of dying is not like Akai. It's way too simple and humble. After all he's been with Story for so long, I doubt that sensei would just cut him off without goodbye words. And as said, Takagi tells about the mysteries with the body, but he wont tell what kind of mysteries. And of course there's that face Conan makes, when Eisuke tells him that something have happened. He's making that "Hunching(/hunting)-smile".

But to go against my own deductions; I'm bit worried about the face Conan made when Jodie gave him back his sell-phone. After all he seemed to bee bit down.
    Oh well, to turn that thing for good also. Sometimes he has made down-like face just to hide that self-confident smile of his, though I'm bit doubtful with that explanation. That's still something I came up with

We'll see when the time comes.

One good reason to say he isn't dead -- He's to good too just die like that. I mean get shot and blown up. He's almost as good as Shinichi and he just got hit just like that? I don't think Aoyama sensei will make him that of a stupid character.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, and I thought about that the guy that Conan allowed to stay at Shinichi's house must be Akai. Well, Conan wouldn't let him live there without a reason, right?
    Last edited by pg_23; 09-13-2008 at 08:56 PM.

i think akai shuichi guy is alive cuz mesashi person thingy and him couldve thot of something earlier... i think

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast