1,087 53.65%
  • Harada-sensei (LOL, random)

54 2.67%
  • None

40 1.97%
Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would Chihaya end up with?

Default Who would Chihaya end up with?

Who do you like her to go with? ^^ I think i prefer her to be with Arata, that megane hottie. But seeing Taichi, I kinda don't know who to choose... @_@ Both of them are all handsome~
    [RAINBOW]When I first saw you ...

I was afraid to meet you ...

When I first met you ...

I was afraid to kiss you ...

When I first kissed you ...

I was afraid to love you ...

But now that i love you ...

I'm afraid to lose you ...[/RAINBOW]

One of The Followers themodeofmeans's Avatar

i think he would end up with arata if there is such thing as ending up here in the manga...
    but i voted for taichi coooooz he is such a cutieee )

I had to go with Arata. No contest for me. Sorry Taichi! f(^-^

omg, manga arata on mangafox is so overrated.
    I'm rooting for Taichi!

But seriously, from what I saw in the anime... I think the mangaka is going with Arata X Chihaya :(

EDIT:
    Who would Chihaya end up with?
    -At this point, I really feel it's Arata.
    Who should Chuhaya end up with?
    -TAICHI OF COURSE! T____T
    Last edited by kleeny; 07-15-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: from the recent chapters
    kurini

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! i dont agree with most of you!!!! must be TaichixChihaya!! i know that Chihaya likes Arata, but maybe she would change her mind and go for Taichi instead, who knows~ you can see a bit hint in the anime episode 9. i feel really really bad for Taichi. Suetsugu Yuki, you better change the storyline!! like srsly!!! so obsess.

my saddest truth

wait, one person vote for Harada-sensei, you better vote for Taichi instead of that oldman!!! lol
    Last edited by Srylanna; 03-15-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: merged the multiple posting

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Hama View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! i dont agree with most of you!!!! must be TaichixChihaya!! i know that Chihaya likes Arata, but maybe she would change her mind and go for Taichi instead, who knows~ you can see a bit hint in the anime episode 9. i feel really really bad for Taichi. Suetsugu Yuki, you better change the storyline!! like srsly!!! so obsess.
    Damn! I simply couldn't agree mooore!! D: At first, I was like rooting for Arata Chihaya, but after sawing anime eps 9, Taichi Chihaya rocked my world, lol.

Do hope this pairing will be cannon.

Well, I usually like and root for guys like Arata, but... Sorry, this time I'm gonna go with Taichi all the way. He wasn't very nice as a kid, but, hell, as far as I can remember, most kids that age were like that when I was little. And I love what he grew up to be, such a nice personality! He's refreshing in a way, because he is one of the most realistic characters I have ever seen. Also, he is a very hard worker, a quality I personally greatly admire. And as for calling him a coward... I'm not that sure anymore. If he were a coward he wouldn't have shown Chihaya that message from Arata. And, well... I like rooting for the underdog I just hope Chihaya realises what a good catch he is and chooses him instead of Arata, who did nothing but sit in his corner of woe all the time(seriously, if after all the support Taichi has given her she's still gonna choose Arata, I'm gonna be really disappointed).

Level One Otaku

I support Chihaya/Arata... although i do agree that chihaya could develop feelings for taichi but honestly i think chihaya and arata "fell" in love the first time they saw each other, and i mean right now we really haven't seen much of arata's point of view in the story only taichi's and you are kind of inclined to believe that it will be arata/ chihaya, so its kind of hard to see who really likes who you know? but anyway, i don't mind who she ends up with... taichi/arata are both cool!

N3wb

I wish that she chooses Arata. It's a strange feeling from a guys point of view I feel she should just be with Arata. Girls like good looking guys but at the end most end up with the guy who makes them feel just.
    @Lota everyone has a time when they feel emo. Taichi's still a coward; he has an advantage from Aratas absence and yet what he does seems to have ulterior motives and fear. I like his jealousy and anticipation ha ha ha ha.

@avang, oh I know that everyone has a time when they feel emo, and I understand that, but... It's just really annoying to know that after all his absence Arata is just going to just appear and take Chihaya for himself, leaving Taichi alone. And it's weird, because usually I root for guys just like Arata Anyway, about Taichi's advantage... what should he do, make a move on her? We all know that if he does something like that, it will turn out badly. And he probably knows that too, and after constantly seeing Chihaya say "Arata, Arata", I don't blame him for wanting to give up.

And anyway, I feel that there might be nothing happening in the romance front for a while, because Chihaya is totally clueless of Taichi's, Arata's and probably even her own feelings. And sometimes I get the feeling that, even though it seems that she's in love with Arata, she sees him just as a close friend and a karuta god. So far we have seen this thing through Taichi's point of view, I just can't help but wonder, if Arata returned and something similar happened to Taichi,what would Chihaya do? And would Arata also feel jealous and inferior?

Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast