View Poll Results: First generations and Lark?

Voters
600. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lark is half-human, half first generation

160 26.67%
  • Lark has a first-generation residing within him waiting to be unleashed

355 59.17%
  • Just like vampire knight (someone else posted a thread on this...)

42 7.00%
  • Other; please post alternate theories

43 7.17%
Page 54 of 126 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Chapter Discussion

Default The Devil Within!

Personally I'm hoping Lark/Dark Lark are two sides of the same coin and his vampire side has been sealed away to protect the humans when he lived in that world or Lark maybe blood tepes or perhaps his son, Daddy? That would make lark a prince in this world. Really hoping Lark asks for the power to take revenge on the ones that killed Angela Grant me your power,1.jpg With Angela passing lark is now alone ,I think he needs a love interest who do you think he should sink his fangs into?2.jpg Bathory treats him like a child some times,She is like 200 years old. But I think she'd be perfect if only lark can step up and show her how manly he can be.
    Last edited by DevilsWeakness; 02-18-2013 at 03:33 PM.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsWeakness View Post
    Personally I'm hoping Lark/Dark Lark are two sides of the same coin and his vampire side has been sealed away to protect the humans when he lived in that world or Lark maybe blood tepes or perhaps his son, Daddy? That would make lark a prince in this world. Really hoping Lark asks for the power to take revenge on the ones that killed Angela Grant me your power,1.jpg With Angela passing lark is now alone ,I think he needs a love interest who do you think he should sink his fangs into?2.jpg Bathory treats him like a child some times,She is like 200 years old. But I think she'd be perfect if only lark can step up and show her how manly he can be.
    Well, it seems like Seere is set up as the love interest...but I'm not really interested in her character.

Lark, manly. LOL. He would have to do a lot for me to see him as manly.

Omg!! Look at this guys!! The dark Lark who named himself " Bloody Tepes " in the latest chapter:

Chapter 58 page 3:

Nergal has definitely known him!! Maybe, his master before! ><

So, it had a big chance the Lark is Karmillia and Tepes son ( prince of the pureblood/ crepuscule [as Karmillia being stated as the goddes and Tepes being stated as the King ] )

Or it could be that Lark is Tepes himself. But, I wish more that he is the son. I don't want Lark to be so bad that will be hated by the others.

And guys! Look at here at chapter 6, page 25:

Is this also Tepes, because the translation is Chepesh but I believe that it is really Tepes though.

And also here: It is said here that the one who created the world because of it's pity on human is a " He ", then what about Karmillia? We all know that she is said the one who sacrificed her own life, just to make the Crepuscule. Then, who is this " he " that is talking about. It could be Tepes, right?

Since, as we saw on the latest chapter and even the chapter before ( If still remember ), Karmillia has a conncetion to Nergal and Nergal has a connection to Karmillia and Tepes who seemed to be his masters.

Here is the image:

Last edited by Zilch216; 02-19-2013 at 02:26 PM.

One of The Followers

Wow. Nice catch! This is awesome.

It kind of sounds to me like Tepes stayed on Earth maybe though from what Nergal and Angela said.

But I totally agree with you that I do not want Lark to be a reborn version. Son would be so much better. Honestly, I would like for Lark to be Tepes and Angela's son, but we have already seen Lark's mother (who looks just like him), so there's that.

I have a huge problem with predestination and reincarnation, espeically where your previous life's misdeeds are revisited on the version.

Quote Originally Posted by _Mizore_ View Post
    Wow. Nice catch! This is awesome.

It kind of sounds to me like Tepes stayed on Earth maybe though from what Nergal and Angela said.

But I totally agree with you that I do not want Lark to be a reborn version. Son would be so much better. Honestly, I would like for Lark to be Tepes and Angela's son, but we have already seen Lark's mother (who looks just like him), so there's that.

I have a huge problem with predestination and reincarnation, espeically where your previous life's misdeeds are revisited on the version.
    Yeah, me too. A reincarnation of a legendary being will control over your body but after that, in the end you will fight it and overcome the dark side inside you and your friends and family will accept you of who you are.

The END

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I don't like that kind of story! ><

BTW, thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanfrost View Post
    Okay so I was so excited that I went on a whim and translated-interpreted the last part where Dark Lark comes in, and this is what happens:

Kamilla: ... Lark...
    Dark Lark: Can I help you?
    Kamilla: Y...ou...
    Dark Lark:
    (Not quite sure how to interpret it. If I'm right, he's saying something along the lines of this)
    Not even Kamilla can save the dead. But I can help you get revenge, and I'm going to give you the power to do so.
    Lark: ...Who.... are you?
    Dark Lark: Me? My name is 블러드 체페쉬 (google translate says it's read as Beulleodeu Chepeswi, so, Blood Tepes? I'm fairly certain Blood is correct, but the other one...), one of the two head vampires who ruled in the beginning.

So... omg... If his true self really is Dark Lark, then does this mean that Lark is a king/firstgen/pureblood vampire thing that was sealed for whatever reason and is now only just awakening?
    I remember a vampire named Chepesh mentioned in one of the very first chapters when Angela met Lark, when she thought it was impossible for a human to have red eyes. Chepesh/Tepes (different translations of the name?) may have been the leader of the vampires that decided to live in the human world, as opposed to Karmillia's world and her followers.

"He used his own power to create this world...." I think that's a mistranslation, since in the Korean language they use neutral gender words, the translator's probably assumed it was a he in the beginning.
    Last edited by sena16; 02-20-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Hyperactive Imagination candylolz's Avatar

Wait. At chapter 58 page 3, when Nergal said, 'Tepes tried to persuade me to go with him, but I wanted to stay and protect her world,' does that mean that Tepes left Crepuscule and went to the human world?

Quote Originally Posted by candylolz View Post
    Wait. At chapter 58 page 3, when Nergal said, 'Tepes tried to persuade me to go with him, but I wanted to stay and protect her world,' does that mean that Tepes left Crepuscule and went to the human world?
    Yes, basically, that is the most possible case. Maybe, Tepes after going to the human world, he is now have someone bearing his child who is ironically "Lark "

N3wb

The Tepes/Chepesh in both chapter 6 and 58 are the same as the one in this chapter (checked the raws; they are all written as 체페쉬). But I don't think Lark is anywhere close to being Kamilla's son. The only two different depiction of his eyes that we've seen are human ones and pureblood vampire ones. If he was a child of Kamilla, he wouldn't have pureblood vampire eyes; he'd be partly incubus.

If he was Tepes's son, assuming that Tepes fell in love with Florian Alfen and that she truly is Lark's mother and not someone thought to be so, then the pureblood vampire eyes would still be possible, since we don't know what kind of effect human blood has when mixed with vampire blood. However, this brings up another point where it was mentioned that, if memory doesn't fail me, vampires or any of the supernatural species (succubus, werewolf, etc.) cannot interbreed with humans because their genetic makeup was too different. So if that was the case then either Lark is a pure human who becomes Tepes's host, or Lark is a pureblood vampire who is the sealed/the son of/the reincarnated version of Tepes.

But honestly, this is all just some random garble of conjecture.
    Last edited by oceanfrost; 02-20-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Can't wait for the translation of the chapter. Hoping that lark is Tepes son, not his reincarnation.

Side note I found something interesting. After looking at the lists of names of the Brides of Dracula in some novels, I found that their once was a woman name Elizabeth Bathory. Interesting enough she killed several hundred people and was said to have bathed in their blood. She is often comaperd to Vlad III the Impaler a.k.a. Count Dracula. Connections? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory.
    Last edited by Pres921; 02-20-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Page 54 of 126 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast