Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No. No! NO!!!

Artist in the Making peonelopie4's Avatar

Default No. No! NO!!!

No!!!~ I don't want Tetsuo to fall for Hanami. He should stay with Akira, they make a nice pair!! I mean, come one, Tetsuo she was your first....everything! Though I don't want Hanami anymore involved, I have feeling they'll chat very soon. I know it isn't Hanami's fault that Tetsuo has an interest in her, but I don't like her.

We have to accept the reality :( damn it, that's what Akira will get for dating a younger man He's selfish, he's being pampered so much that he's going to betray her. Taking everything then leave? Moreover she's a wonderful woman, she's intelligent and cute. What a shame, I hope it's not going to end like that, Tetsuo with Hanami? :(

omg my jaws dropped in chapter 8 when he saw her and blushed </3/3/3 T__T

AGREED!! death to hanami!!! i hate her guts ,not her fault but why did she have to show up??!! ill stop reading it if he betrays akira... itll break my heart

im think the same to,indeed akira pair for tetsuo..i love akira understanding tetsuo feeling...

i see no development with hanami unless it shows akira being cute when she is jealous again
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she was soooo cute when she was worried
    but my heart did skip a beat when she looked devastated when she first found out
    i couldn't stand his sleeping face being cute and innocent

Has a Few Faves

yeah me too I don't like hanami.She didn't do anything wrong but I feel that she will be a huge obstacle to their relationship and I think that tetsuo might end up with hanami than akira. Because his eyes cannot stop looking at her it's a sign of a futur love. Right now he thinks he is in love with akira because he find himself at peace with her because she encourages him so it's easier for him. But I don't think that he loves her more than hanami , it's shown in his scretch book he talked only about hanami and not once about akira even if he met akira few times more than hanami. And another thing is when he talks to himself and say why can't I tell Akira that I like her.. so you see it means there is someone else in his heart and he's not aware of it yet. So here I will propose to you 2 situations that might happen:

the first one may be: he will become colse with hanami and will fall hard for her and ditch akira after cheating on her of course by using the lame excuse such as thank u I was really good with u u helped me a lot with my career, I did love you but now the one I want to be with is hanami..sorry....so here it's the end between them ( and I will really want to kill him and that hanami ) so akira will be left alone......this is the worst scenario

the second one can be : he will become colse to hanami and might love her but then akira will want to break up with him and leave him to his **ch, because she likes him she thinks that him being with hanami is what's best for him. And at first tetsuo will be somewhat okay with the break up then everything will slowely remind him of akira and those sweet moments they had together.. so he'll realise that he love hanami but akira is more important and how he took her for guaretend because of her kindness. He'll then break up with hanami and go back to akira. And here a happy ending what I'm hoping for. OF course he may not end up with anyone...or better then that after some years he wants to go back to akira and when he find her he will see her married to another man and having a really warm and happy family ..here it will be a great revenge for the suffering he gave her before ..mwahahahah I'm evil anayway I don't want an UNFAIR ending pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by kanonchan; 07-23-2012 at 06:58 AM.

N3wb

Just picked this up earlier today, and learned it was a prequel to the author's previous work, so I decided to look for that work as well. Could only find a scanlation of chapter 1 though, but I found the raws for the rest. BIG MISTAKE. I've read the complete volume 1 and 2 raws from the sequel (which was made long before this story) and from what I can tell, as I can't really read Moonspeak all too good, this series will have a relatively sad ending as there is no mention of Akira in that series. Though I'm hoping that the author decides to write a different ending and not exactly make this a prequel to Mizo no Iro Gin no Tsuki, as the story centered around Tetsuo and Akira seem to be better received than that of Mori and Hoshi, despite the author being known more for Koi Kaze than anything else she's written so far. At the very least, if she is making this a sequel, then there should be an alternate ending or something. It's just really sad to know where all of this is heading even though you really want the pairing to end up together.

I think he is going to end up with akira... but he'll probably try it out with hanami first, which is the sad part.

「 Esse est co esse :0」 ii.kO-chan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvercow7 View Post
    Just picked this up earlier today, and learned it was a prequel to the author's previous work, so I decided to look for that work as well. Could only find a scanlation of chapter 1 though, but I found the raws for the rest. BIG MISTAKE. I've read the complete volume 1 and 2 raws from the sequel (which was made long before this story) and from what I can tell, as I can't really read Moonspeak all too good, this series will have a relatively sad ending as there is no mention of Akira in that series. Though I'm hoping that the author decides to write a different ending and not exactly make this a prequel to Mizo no Iro Gin no Tsuki, as the story centered around Tetsuo and Akira seem to be better received than that of Mori and Hoshi, despite the author being known more for Koi Kaze than anything else she's written so far. At the very least, if she is making this a sequel, then there should be an alternate ending or something. It's just really sad to know where all of this is heading even though you really want the pairing to end up together.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ! JUST NO! THAT'S JUST SO CRUEL. DFQ T____T; AKIRA WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED?! /tableflip
    UGH! $%^&* IF ITS LIKE THAT THEN.... WELL IM STILL HOPING NOT TO....

---FAUX FREEDOM Brought to you by the F Gov't!

It's not the fall that kills you , its the sudden stop at the end
    ---

WHO AM I ? ~ ★

SHIPPINGS BELOW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast