Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a Princess Jellyfish season 2????

N3wb

Default Will there be a Princess Jellyfish season 2????

I have been looking everywhere but there is no news if there will be a season 2 for Princess Jellyfish or new episodes! Does anyone know if there will be more Princess Jellyfish anime episodes????

I am with you, I really want a second season. But I haven't seen or heard anything if they will make it, which is sad. This is a great manga and a great anime, imo.

AmericanOtakuMoohahaha>:D RosaRose's Avatar

I dont think there will be a season 2 o n o
    [ Kuragehime Lover ]

[ Click Me ? ]

I really wish there would be but no news~

N3wb

I don't think there will be a second season, sadly ;\ At least, not anytime soon. The anime ending was changed from the manga to make the story complete (though still felt abrupt!), and there were no additional episodes planned, even though the ratings were good.

My theory is that there couldn't be an anime second season because the manga wasn't far ahead enough to make another season. Maybe when the story goes on for another year there will be enough to make a second season?

Has a Few Faves

I could be wrong but I think I read on Anime News Network the DVDs and Blu-Rays did not sell well and the overall TV ratings for the show were low so sadly I'm not expecting a second season.

Even, if there would be 2nd season, they should be waiting for more material from mangaka. First season covers about 30 chapters, now, there are about 20 next. But I don't think there will be second season.

There may not be a 2nd season, but the subtitled Kuragehime Heroes was released today. So I guess that's something at least?

Has a Few Faves

Maybe there is hope after all. While reading an article on Anime News Network's website about the Katsucon convention. There was a mention about the Princess Jellyfish panel. And the statement below made by Christopher Bevins who was the ADR Director and voice of Hanamori caught my attention. Here is the link to the full article. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/conv...012/katsucon/3

When asked about a possible second season, Bevins added that the Japanese producers were waiting to see if the U.S. sales were positive first before they considered greenlighting a second season.

im disapoinnt coz ending was diff from manga i like pjellyfish in manga its better :( i hope they do second season :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast