Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers thread

Default Questions and Answers thread

Please use this thread for questions and answers, do not create more threads asking questions.

- Luluyuyu

----------------

Hey, I was just wondering if, the manga Sword Art Online was still ongoing, and if there are any people still working on it?
    Last edited by Luluyuyu; 11-19-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Has a Few Faves

late reply here just read the light novels.... enough said... most people seem agree more in the lines of reading the LN for SAO but for Accel World you can either take both it seems they are not that far of from each other sadly Accel World is still a teaser page in baka-tsuki and the manga seems to be slow

Has a Few Faves

Unfortunately Sword Art Online is being updated very often these days. It's almost at the rate of 1 chapter per month recently.
    In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctosa View Post
    Unfortunately Sword Art Online is being updated very often these days. It's almost at the rate of 1 chapter per month recently.
    and how is that an unfortunate thing, i mean isn't it a good thing to be able to read it faster?

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by dekpi View Post
    and how is that an unfortunate thing, i mean isn't it a good thing to be able to read it faster?
    My bad it's supposed to be "isn't being updated very often".
    In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

N3wb

does anyone know where i can find a more complete compilation of SOA than baka-tsuki they have up to vol 5 3/4 complete but the rest of the chapter links seem to either be missing broken or haven't been completed so i wanted to see if anyone knows a place that has the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast1890 View Post
    does anyone know where i can find a more complete compilation of SOA than baka-tsuki they have up to vol 5 3/4 complete but the rest of the chapter links seem to either be missing broken or haven't been completed so i wanted to see if anyone knows a place that has the rest.
    Baka-Tsuki is where the novel is being translated and shared. If it's not there, it's not anywhere. Those chapters that aren't there haven't been translated yet

Quote Originally Posted by dekpi View Post
    I think the guy forgot to put "not" in his sentence, since SAO used to have a faster translation rate before
    Last edited by M.A.D; 12-07-2011 at 12:38 AM.

SAO 4 panel gag manga was pretty funny, I wish some group pick it up to translate. Only found Chinese version but I can't understand it.

Baylife.

So about how fast are the Baka tsuki translators? Cause I wanna finish reading it...
    So will it also be adapted into a anime? Because that would be rally cool. Oh yea... Are there any other chapters like 16.5 in volume one?
    Last edited by Faith.; 03-04-2012 at 11:12 PM.

does anyone else think the artwork for the anime makes the characters look kiddish? hopefully they will make em look older since they age just like in the novel series

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast