Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernovas Bounty's Post Time Skip

The Man Of Manga: Ivan MangaIvan's Avatar

Default Supernovas Bounty's Post Time Skip

Okay so, ever since the Pic came out there have been rumors about the supernova's bounties post time skip. I don't know if they are real or not there is no proof or official statement in any way by oda. But here they are.

Strawhat Luffy - 400 million beri
    X Drake - 620 million beri
    Captain Kidd - 450 million beri
    Killer - 250 million beri
    Trafalgar Law - 310 million beri
    Urouge - 180 million beri
    Jewelry Bonnie - 141 million beri
    Capone Gang Bege - 220 million beri
    Basil Hawkins - 420 million beri
    Scratchman Apoo - 380 million beri

Now, if they are true I'm not surprised that a few are over 400. Luffy's is only at 400 due to his lack of pirate activity for obvious reasons his would increase regardless. Drake and Kidd I'm not surprised since from the very beginning after the time skip it was said that they had made a name for themselves. Drake especially doesn't surprise me considering he is a former rear admiral he would know the workings of the marines and probably gave them a hell of a time.

It would also further imply that bonney is still doing some things as well which surprises me the most. I wish Law had a high bounty but his bounty wouldn't surprise me neither does Capone or Basil Hawkins. I'm disappointed in Urouge thought if these bounties are true. Bonney I can understand but not Urouge.

Why zoro is not stated just like how he is not in the pic I do not know.

But, my question is do you think these said bounties are accurate and well deserved if they are.

And youre thoughts on the bounties and the supernova's post time skip altogether.
    Last edited by MangaIvan; 09-17-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Has a Few Faves Roronoa D. Jake's Avatar

I think they are too high. Obviously they should increase but X drake at 620 million that just seems like a ridiculously high bounty. That is almost triple his bounty.

Some of them seem ridiciously high, whereas others don't

And wouldn't Law also be inactive or whatever, as he didn't go straight into the New World, i'm guessing he also trained maybe... so his bounty going up seems unlikely?

The Man Of Manga: Ivan MangaIvan's Avatar

Well, It's like I said. There has been no conformation so, I can't honestly say if these bounties are or will be real once they reappear in the manga.

But, the thought that they may be real just leads me to ask just what the hell have they been up to these past two years? At some point law went into the new world most likely I doubt he spent the entire two years solely training like luffy. With Jimbei and his rumored bounty being over 400 I considered the possibility.

But, X Drake with a 620 million bounty the thought shocks me. But, Considering the fact before the time skip he started acting Kaido's territory and the fact that he is a former rear admiral meaning he would know the workings of the marines and how they would act and thus knowing what to do against him, I'd say it's possible.

I think Bonney should be higher. I mean she escaped the marinesand considering who was there to capture her I consider that quite a feat. Urouge is too low as well. But the others seem seem okay.

its probably higher since its been TWO YEARS.

those cant be real x drakes is way to high eustas kid had the highest so why isnt his way higher as well?

X.Drake's is way too high 475mil-500mil would've been totally cool for him.

Banned

Where is the source?

Quote Originally Posted by Cawickeng View Post
    Where is the source?
    APforums I think, but I'm scared to check because there's a virus on the site. ._.

The Legendary Member of MF Romico Yu's Avatar

Anything can be happen in past 2 years...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast