View Poll Results: anything which you want to change in this manga...

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • powers

9 42.86%
  • characters

12 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if there is anything which you want to change in this manga....what would it be...

A Page Flipper

Smile if there is anything which you want to change in this manga....what would it be...

if there is anything which you want to change in this manga.....like powers,characters of them,pairings or anything in this story which u wish to change...share it with me guyz...

Has a Few Faves

the lack of love... yes I did say that... not enough love from any woman to Gingi..

One of The Followers

More romance, more fighting, I mean badass fighting at the scale of Raitei vs Masaki, Ban vs Akabane...etc, those fights are often way too short while small fries's fights are too damn long.

The ending & everything leading up to it. The whole thing makes it feel like none of the characters never really existed, like they're all just programs.

Oh well, time to read Penny Arcade...
    Last edited by LikaLaruku; 09-22-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    No excuse for poor spelling on the internet. It only takes 2 seconds to instal a Spellcheck add-on. When someone with dyslexia has better spelling, capitalization, punctuation, & vocabulary than a lazy person with no learning disabilities who can't be arsed to spell properly because "it takes too long," he can expect to flip burgers for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by LikaLaruku View Post
    The ending & everything leading up to it. The whole thing makes it feel like none of the characters never really existed, like they're all just programs.

Oh well, time to read Penny Arcade...
    I agree! I mean.... I've only read as far as what is posted here but I have read spoilers and I think I won't like the ending. I know they are not real in "real life" but it's sad to know that they aren't even real in their own universe, XD

Has a Few Faves

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/get_ba...c000.1/66.html
    *facedesk* *facedesk* *facedesk*
    that was just too far
    this is a shounen manga, right? Published in a shounen magazine
    I feel as if I've been violated
    (I don't have anything against bl, it just doesn't belong here)

Well at least Kazuki bore Jubei's child in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by Luchi89 View Post
    I agree! I mean.... I've only read as far as what is posted here but I have read spoilers and I think I won't like the ending. I know they are not real in "real life" but it's sad to know that they aren't even real in their own universe, XD
    I have the same regard for code-people as I do for emotional robots; "no sir, I don't like it.". Cuz now I have to wonder about their real counterparts & how very different their relationships & lives are, not having gone through the same experiences. Maybe if their was a sequel about that....Hell I'd read it.
    Last edited by LikaLaruku; 10-18-2011 at 09:04 AM.
    No excuse for poor spelling on the internet. It only takes 2 seconds to instal a Spellcheck add-on. When someone with dyslexia has better spelling, capitalization, punctuation, & vocabulary than a lazy person with no learning disabilities who can't be arsed to spell properly because "it takes too long," he can expect to flip burgers for a living.

i want ban to be better.... dont want some i will save world guy ginji to be more in limelight?... but since this is over and no anime continuation.... hope to see something new if the author chooses to publich something....

The Wishful Thinker GrowingWings's Avatar

I agree with FlyersCurse. I'm all for the action and bloody battles but it seems a little lackluster when there's no one really important to the getbackers to fight for.
    I realize that they're fighting for their friends and their future but I just think it would add that *oomph* if there was a cliche girl just waiting for Ginji or Ban at the Honk with Rena and Natsumi...
    But then again.. now that Im reading over this.. maybe Kibayashi didn't want cliche girls in his story..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast