Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: creepy but GOOD

Default creepy but GOOD

I definately recommend this (but don't read this in a dark room at 1:00 a.m... you'll honestly regret it). Very scary and atmospheric, very creepy. Makes you jump at your own shadow.

Default could you please tell me

i think there were a couple of dark rooms here...what was that...what page was it..? im sorry for not remembering...but everything i've read here are creepy or most :P

Default Regretting it

Yup it's 2AM and I'm in a dark room regretting reading this. It's soo good, and soo creepy. o.o I mean seriously.

sabishii09

Thumbs up Woah....recommended indeed!

Overall it was good.....Its short ( very short ) and it always ends in "open" but the thing i really like is how the author combined "urban legends" or rather peoples "experiences". The stories are not that scary and the authors drawings really fit diff stories. The three volumes are really long but you'll enjoy reading them all (i really did enjoy it...or what other say pretty scary )

RECOMMENDED READING IT

ugh, i just finished this. seeing faces in things is a huge fear of mine, and the way this artist drew faces....

i'm punching myself for reading this, but once i started i couldn't stop. D:
    >o<

i started reading this late at night looked at the clock and was was like 3 am yea it took me a while to go back to sleep but i like this too much to stop reading

Has a Few Faves

I just finished and it made me laugh that it actually was 1 am.

I really love this manga. The first volume, in terms of creepey-ness, is the best!

Default I feel great

It had been a long time since something scared me this much... Now it's 2am, I just finished reading Fuan no Tane and I can't find the courage to walk in the dark to my room. I LOVED IT!

The block strikes twice. Concray's Avatar

A light just went out.
    No light but the monitor.
    I can't turn around.

Will have to read one piece for the rest of the night...
    Last edited by Concray; 06-16-2009 at 12:58 AM.

One of The Followers

Lol, this manga was too short =_= I want to read moooore... But yeah, I'm reading this in the midle of the afternoon and even Im a bit scared O_o`

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast