Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4040

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

Strange Cupcake Fanatic Chaloulou's Avatar

[...]but right now im happy shes out of the picture.

What is futaba going to tell Kou? give him the same treatment as he did to her in the beginning? wiill kou give up or be persistent like men usually are? :3
    I feel EXACTLY the same about Narumi but I'm kinda happy that she got an chapter that dealt almost only with her love for kou and stuff. It would have been a little disappointing if she had just disappeared without this little background story and would have felt incompleted in my opinion.
    And about Kou: Well if he was to give up NOW than everything he said in this chapter and the chapter before would have been pointless and I would get sooooo upsed about it (not that it matters tho)
    Oh and the thing with the movie and how Kikuchi should go with her or how she should choose another movie: I personally think that Futaba wants to watch THIS EXACT MOVIE. So she's searching for someone to go with her. And that she asked Kikuchi first is pretty girlfriend-ish of her. And well it wasn't really Kikuchis taste. Simple as that. It's not that he doesn't want to go to the cinema with her or that she doesn't want to go with him. They surely went to the movies together before. But Futaba would like to watch this film. Nice chance for Kou tho.

Has a Few Faves

I'd say that if Kou manages to confess(maybe someone like Touma might appear right before he saying those magic words and then take even longer for him to say something)95% he will be rejected,it would be blatantly stupid for Futaba to say "Oh yes I still love you Kou, wait to tell Touma to break-up with him and then come back to you..." It would be pretty stupid... And Futaba will surely say something like "We can't return to those times, I wanna forget about you and move forward with Touma..."

One thing is buzzing me in this chapter though:"We're not that close".I hate this phrase from Futaba's mind, that means something like she is no longer a friend of Kou, he's a complete stranger to her...And 3 chapters earlier she said she wants to help him and stay to his side as friends and try to move on,to regain confidence, she could just have gone with him to the movie as FRIENDS rather than COUPLE...

Kou must do something to truthfully convince her she can trust him...I don't know how is he going to regain her but it won't take much time because I suspect this manga is going to come to an end pretty close(and my suspicion is strongly related to the LA movie that will air in December), I'd say that this manga will end this year with the final chapter being released at the same time with the LA movie...That's just an opinion though

omg where's my last post you guys post fast like omg

<3

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by TheOptimiser View Post
    One thing is buzzing me in this chapter though:"We're not that close".I hate this phrase from Futaba's mind, that means something like she is no longer a friend of Kou, he's a complete stranger to her...And 3 chapters earlier she said she wants to help him and stay to his side as friends and try to move on,to regain confidence, she could just have gone with him to the movie as FRIENDS rather than COUPLE...
    this is something i didn't notice until now, if this is a translation error i can accept, but if it isn't i think it's a huge mistake on the authors part, Futaba didn't get much development at all in the recent chapters and with this "error" it will make it regress even more.

I love this manga so much! I'm looking forward to this manga!!! woot woot! Cheers for Kou-kun!!! ♥ ☺

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by TheOptimiser View Post

Isn't she just lying to herself? I think it's some kind of autohypnosis.

Hiii, I'm just recently reading ao haru ride!!! Love the drama!!! Just wondering, how often does this manga update chapters?
    Jade136

Here I come, Tsundere boys xD ren.ichinose09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jade136 View Post
    Hiii, I'm just recently reading ao haru ride!!! Love the drama!!! Just wondering, how often does this manga update chapters?
    One chapter per month, usually on 16-18th every month.
    I want to go back to the blue spring ride of youth!

I'm loving the latest chapter but somehow I don't think Kou's gonna admit to Fu that he likes her in the next one because it just seems a bit too soon. Can't wait for the new chapter & to see what happens! ^.^
    Last edited by Amina Williams; Yesterday at 08:41 PM.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Amina Williams View Post
    I'm loving the latest chapter but somehow I don't think Kou's gonna admit to Fu that he likes her in the next one because it just seems a bit too soon. Can't wait for the new chapter & to see what happens! ^.^
    I seriously hope he will confess next chapter or do something that you can finally call a progress because I'm extremely tyred of this drama, it's already a bit too much extended in my opinion...But as long as I want him to confess, I doubt it will happen in the next chapter but I expect something else with huge impact to happen!

Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404