Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437
Results 4,361 to 4,364 of 4364

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kikotsukino View Post
    I actually don't agree that Touma loves Futaba the most and I have already stated my reasons before so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Kou don't love Futaba the most? LOL, well I have no comments to you people when considering anyone who reads the manga properly knows that he does. All I have to say is that we sure are reading different versions of the manga.
    You know...
    I find it pointless to talk with some Touma's fans...
    No matter what is in manga, they have their own version and impression...

Touma fans from Japan like him, but understand his character
    and don't think about him like fans from outside Japan.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Kikotsukino View Post
    I actually don't agree that Touma loves Futaba the most and I have already stated my reasons before so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Kou don't love Futaba the most? LOL, well I have no comments to you people when considering anyone who reads the manga properly knows that he does. All I have to say is that we sure are reading different versions of the manga.
    THIS definitely begs quoting for those who are confused about who loved who -_- . For the life of me, I don't understand why there are so many people that misunderstand and fail to get Kou's character so much. He is tsundere with psychological trauma add to it. A very reserved, very by the book kind of guy. He didn't HURT Futaba in purpose, so this "treated her like shit" statement thrown around, fails COMPLETELY as a point, since the INTENTION is taken out of it. To treat someone like "shit" you have to be involved premeditatedly into hurting that said person with a sense of PURPOSELY doing HARM. He just freaking missed the turn. His plan of not hurting Futaba, by not becoming her boyfriend while he was preoccupied with Narumi, was indeed Naive (as Komi pointed out) and it back fired on him. But he didn't mean any harm, but the opposite. It all fall apart on him, because he didn't foresee that Narumi was going to say something to Futaba, that Touma was going to meddle, etc... It FELL APART at the seams, but there was no intention for his part to harm her.

Kou is too young and naive (more than others), because have in mind that his emotional growth was stunted severely, due to the ordeal with his mom's death, unlike others like Komi, who were able to get a more normal emotional learning, Kou was a late bloomer, he didn't know what to do about Love, since he had his mother's tragedy being a hindrance to that development. As far as Touma goes... I don't doubt he had feelings for Futaba, but went about it the wrong way. Getting in between two people's business for his own selfish gain. Touma's love was a bit on the selfish side, not caring about Futaba's FEELINGS. At least Kou, who obviously had feelings for Futaba since Middle School, finally got his sh#t together, rolled with the punches, shook it all off and cleaned up his act and his love bloomed, grew and matured in the process of that "awakening" and lesson in life. Touma's Love can't be compared to Kou's, since Kou's was natural and a destiny infused kind of Love and Futaba loved him back. Even through their conflict, Kou was there to help Futaba when she needed it (Youichi's scandal in the Principal's office, rescuing her from the burglar, etc...).

Anyway, some comments just really make me think of this link pretty strongly:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt
    Last edited by peca69; 11-26-2014 at 08:39 PM.

One of The Followers ren.ichinose09's Avatar

Let's get over the Touma debate. Sometimes we can't make them understand what we see. The manga in my country is quite popular, and there are more touma's fans than Kou's fans. And the reason for loving Touma from them is cuz Tou is a nice and cute guy in their eye. They don't need anything more than that LOlz. Most people are hating Kou because he hurts Fu and then wants to go back to Fu. They don't understand a thing.

Let's skip the debate here.

I do hope that in our 'supposed to be last chapter' - chapter 47 we will have KouxFu in an actual date. I know we won't be able to see them in marriage though, Saki is not that type of pleasing fans =)) (but I do dream about Kou in a Tuxedo when he's a grown up man :") ) And I hope the side stories of KomixShuu will be surprising
    Last edited by ren.ichinose09; Yesterday at 02:25 AM.
    I want to go back to the blue spring ride of youth!

♥ ♔ S-Class Mage for JerZa ♔ ♥ Kikotsukino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChisaiHoshi View Post
    You know...
    I find it pointless to talk with some Touma's fans...
    No matter what is in manga, they have their own version and impression...

Touma fans from Japan like him, but understand his character
    and don't think about him like fans from outside Japan.
    Yeah I know, that's why I said "I have no comments to you people" on my previous post and make it brief. If I had bothered to talk to them, it won't be short as I have a tendency to make long replies to prove my point.

I just did it to disagree with the Touma fans in public. Well for someone who loves Futaba the most, I would see him (since he’s so “good” to their eyes) saying something like: “as long as she’s happy….” because that’s naturally how it should be instead of revealing a weight has been lifted (from him) . I don't see how someone i.e. Touma who loves Futaba the most would reveal that ‘a weight has been lifted (from him)’ because what he said made Futaba/this relationship seem like a baggage/unhealthy for him and that he's finally (the misery that he felt) freed from it. So this pretty much speaks his inner/true feelings he has for her and this isn’t real love/someone who loves the girl the most IMO
    Last edited by Kikotsukino; Yesterday at 07:57 AM.

Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437