Page 368 of 375 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3748

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

  1. #3671
    LittleStar ChisaiHoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    913

    Default

    I don't thought about Touma fans who like Kou,
    I thought about these ones who hate Kou, hate Kou/Futaba and still reading this manga,
    and expect to Futaba totally forget about Kou and manga will end with Touma/Futaba.

    I liked Touma, but later I started dislike him and now I really hate him and he totally piss me off...
    He used situations when Futaba was "rejected" by Kou to confess his feelings,
    even his friends tell him "he will be bad guy if he will made it",
    but "I don't care, I can be I will confess"
    and then first was "I can't wait... I will support you" and then "I can't wait! Reply on my confession now!
    So be my girlfriend" even Futaba was like "Did he even heard what I just said"?
    He forced her in this relationship...
    He kissed her, but he don't even thought about her feelings,
    he don't even give her chance to said "no".
    Is like he doesn't care about her feelings...
    Also looks like second kiss looks like she doesn't like it,
    and forced herself to do that...
    I don't know this was one day ago when they start to be couple,
    and she still have feelings for Kou,
    and Touma kissed her like that...
    Really low move and totally lose my respect...
    But I should blame Sakisaka-san for that...
    but as far she made character who just started piss me off
    and I hope he will end alone.

    In most manga guys totally forget about other/old friends,
    because they have new ones, so I like what Kou done,
    he could make it other way like introduce Yui to group,
    instead seperate himself from group and support Yui,
    but at the end I like what he done,
    even if Yui wasn't fair...

    I little upset that Futaba's rival Yui was such bad girl hated by everyone,
    where Kou's rival Touma, who most of people seems he is such good guy who is honest etc
    This really piss me off...

    Anyway... I prefer Yui over Touma...

  2. #3672
    One of The Followers sss83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChisaiHoshi View Post
    I don't thought about Touma fans who like Kou,
    I thought about these ones who hate Kou, hate Kou/Futaba and still reading this manga,
    and expect to Futaba totally forget about Kou and manga will end with Touma/Futaba.

    I liked Touma, but later I started dislike him and now I really hate him and he totally piss me off...
    He used situations when Futaba was "rejected" by Kou to confess his feelings,
    even his friends tell him "he will be bad guy if he will made it",
    but "I don't care, I can be I will confess"
    and then first was "I can't wait... I will support you" and then "I can't wait! Reply on my confession now!
    So be my girlfriend" even Futaba was like "Did he even heard what I just said"?
    He forced her in this relationship...
    He kissed her, but he don't even thought about her feelings,
    he don't even give her chance to said "no".
    Is like he doesn't care about her feelings...
    Also looks like second kiss looks like she doesn't like it,
    and forced herself to do that...
    I don't know this was one day ago when they start to be couple,
    and she still have feelings for Kou,
    and Touma kissed her like that...
    Really low move and totally lose my respect...
    But I should blame Sakisaka-san for that...
    but as far she made character who just started piss me off
    and I hope he will end alone.

    In most manga guys totally forget about other/old friends,
    because they have new ones, so I like what Kou done,
    he could make it other way like introduce Yui to group,
    instead seperate himself from group and support Yui,
    but at the end I like what he done,
    even if Yui wasn't fair...

    I little upset that Futaba's rival Yui was such bad girl hated by everyone,
    where Kou's rival Touma, who most of people seems he is such good guy who is honest etc
    This really piss me off...

    Anyway... I prefer Yui over Touma...
    Touma mistake is that he rushed things forward and have a lot of confidence that he won't lose to kou and make futaba love him more than kou

    the results now is touma in the latest chapters his confidence start to fade
    snap when ever he heard kou names or see him,if he lose then he brought it on himself

    since kou gave up in ch.37 "its all my fault,i can't do anything about it"

    I think touma will tell futaba to breakup

    Or maybe he will do something to kou and see futaba defend him something like that will make touma realize that kou still in futaba heart

    we have to wait,i think the drama will stretch to the max limit and drag on to make more chapters -_-"
    Last edited by sss83; 02-27-2014 at 12:27 AM.

  3. #3673
    Lost Pianist Zyphriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Streets
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChisaiHoshi View Post
    I don't thought about Touma fans who like Kou,
    I thought about these ones who hate Kou, hate Kou/Futaba and still reading this manga,
    and expect to Futaba totally forget about Kou and manga will end with Touma/Futaba.

    I liked Touma, but later I started dislike him and now I really hate him and he totally piss me off...
    He used situations when Futaba was "rejected" by Kou to confess his feelings,
    even his friends tell him "he will be bad guy if he will made it",
    but "I don't care, I can be I will confess"
    and then first was "I can't wait... I will support you" and then "I can't wait! Reply on my confession now!
    So be my girlfriend" even Futaba was like "Did he even heard what I just said"?
    He forced her in this relationship...
    He kissed her, but he don't even thought about her feelings,
    he don't even give her chance to said "no".
    Is like he doesn't care about her feelings...
    Also looks like second kiss looks like she doesn't like it,
    and forced herself to do that...
    I don't know this was one day ago when they start to be couple,
    and she still have feelings for Kou,
    and Touma kissed her like that...
    Really low move and totally lose my respect...
    But I should blame Sakisaka-san for that...
    but as far she made character who just started piss me off
    and I hope he will end alone.

    In most manga guys totally forget about other/old friends,
    because they have new ones, so I like what Kou done,
    he could make it other way like introduce Yui to group,
    instead seperate himself from group and support Yui,
    but at the end I like what he done,
    even if Yui wasn't fair...

    I little upset that Futaba's rival Yui was such bad girl hated by everyone,
    where Kou's rival Touma, who most of people seems he is such good guy who is honest etc
    This really piss me off...

    Anyway... I prefer Yui over Touma...
    I support Kou and also like Touma.
    I don't understand why you're comparing Yui to Touma `m`
    But m`kay.


    Quote Originally Posted by VelourFog View Post
    So what the majority of people are basically saying here is that if someone was constantly hanging around their boyfriend or girlfriend and trying to steal him or her away or keep that person from you, you'd be totally fine with that? Touma's anger with Kou and Kou only for keeping Futaba away from him and trying to steal her attention isn't justified?

    Please. You'd all be ten times worse to 'Kou'. Touma is actually being mature about this: 1) he isn't mad at Futaba and doesn't blame her, 2) he lets Kou know that he doesn't like the half-hearted way Kou is going about trying to steal Futaba and 3) he's pointing that not only is Kou being disrespectful but he's playing with Futaba's feelings again.

    If Touma isn't the one for Futaba, she should tell him this, not Kou. Touma isn't upset with Futaba because she hasn't done anything wrong. Touma is pissed off with Kou's behaviour, and any of you who were in the same predicament would be too.

    And dear lord, why is everyone acting like Kou was honourable here? I don't hate Kou. I like him more now than I did before. But Kou is the one who put Futaba in that situation, so his falling on the sword was to be expected. She had nothing to feel guilty about because Kou was trying to sabotage her time with Touma. If he really wants her back, he needs to be honest and not half-hearted. It just shows how much he doesn't really care. More like she's just a passing fancy.

    So stop trying to make Touma the bad guy here.

    *gives you some octopy hotdogs*
    ”To what compares the heart?
    This heart that goes the road alone
    To what compares the heart?
    Of the loneliness of being all alone.”
    テルーの唄
    - - - -
    TumblrBasbu'sMyoats

  4. #3674
    One of The Followers sss83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphriel View Post
    I support Kou and also like Touma.
    I don't understand why you're comparing Yui to Touma `m`
    But m`kay.





    *gives you some octopy hotdogs*
    I don't find touma a bad guy and what he do is out of that he want futaba to start love him but to be honest i find him annoying toi much(thats my opinion)

    His pushing way with futaba give her the feeling that he don't want to hear what she says if its about kou

    putting a kind face with futaba its all ok and a delinquent face with kou

    why didn't he be honest and tell her that it hurts when i hear kou's name?
    he shouldn't be pissed off futaba is dating you now,where does the confidence go???

    I think this kind of characters will explode anytime and that explode will hurt him first.
    Last edited by sss83; 02-27-2014 at 09:02 PM.

  5. #3675
    One of The Followers Forran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    221B, Baker Street, London
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Kikuchi sometimes gives me the creeps with his smiles... Almost every time that he's talking to Futaba, even when the conversation is more serious, he's smiling... I think it's weird... even Kominato doesn't smile that much...
    Everything we’ve learned in our lives has been learned by seeing with our eyes, hearing with our ears and feeling with our blades.” (Claymore)

  6. #3676
    One of The Followers sss83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forran View Post
    Kikuchi sometimes gives me the creeps with his smiles... Almost every time that he's talking to Futaba, even when the conversation is more serious, he's smiling... I think it's weird... even Kominato doesn't smile that much...
    I think he is doing that to make her fall for him
    I think he is taking the matter like a war or some boxing match

    he is insecure and trying everything to get her love him

    but in the last chapter he gave futaba the feeling he don't wanna hear anything about kou by closing the subject about him with a smile "thats the best for kou,right?"

    I think and i might be wrong that next time if futaba talked about kou without realizing touma won't smile he might angry at her can't blame him since its gives him the feeling that she still love kou and think about him

  7. #3677
    It's a Girl Nickel
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sss83 View Post
    I think he is doing that to make her fall for him
    I think he is taking the matter like a war or some boxing match

    he is insecure and trying everything to get her love him

    but in the last chapter he gave futaba the feeling he don't wanna hear anything about kou by closing the subject about him with a smile "thats the best for kou,right?"

    I think and i might be wrong that next time if futaba talked about kou without realizing touma won't smile he might angry at her can't blame him since its gives him the feeling that she still love kou and think about him
    lol, or, you know, he could actually genuinely like her a lot and he could just get all smiley and happy when he sees her because of the way she makes him feel.............

  8. #3678
    One of The Followers sss83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveyDovey_ View Post
    lol, or, you know, he could actually genuinely like her a lot and he could just get all smiley and happy when he sees her because of the way she makes him feel.............
    Sure he is and thats why he doing all this,what els can he do?

    He is nice with and smiling cause he is happy with her^^

    He got no problem the problem he is suffering from it is that he don't know till now what is futaba feeling?does she still think about mabuchi?
    Does she start to love me more than him?

    If things turned bad for touma he should take responsibility cause he said i'll make you forget about him and start looking at me

    but if that didn't happen??

    I really after thinking a lot don't wanna anyone get hurt at the end

    but this is what love triangles offer,someone should get hurt at the endT_T

  9. #3679
    It's a Girl Nickel
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sss83 View Post
    Sure he is and thats why he doing all this,what els can he do?

    He is nice with and smiling cause he is happy with her^^

    He got no problem the problem he is suffering from it is that he don't know till now what is futaba feeling?does she still think about mabuchi?
    Does she start to love me more than him?

    If things turned bad for touma he should take responsibility cause he said i'll make you forget about him and start looking at me

    but if that didn't happen??

    I really after thinking a lot don't wanna anyone get hurt at the end

    but this is what love triangles offer,someone should get hurt at the endT_T
    yeah someone's always gonna get hurt, so I never look forward to that.. :(

  10. #3680
    Has a Few Faves Chiyo Maemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forran View Post
    Kikuchi sometimes gives me the creeps with his smiles... Almost every time that he's talking to Futaba, even when the conversation is more serious, he's smiling... I think it's weird... even Kominato doesn't smile that much...
    Hahahaha totally agree...the same feeling
    The way of the samurai is found in death.
    When it comes to either/or,there is only the quick choice of death.
    Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Page 368 of 375 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •