Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418
Results 4,171 to 4,173 of 4173

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by casayume View Post
    *snaps* yes take her for granted thats what I really meant lol. I'm sure Kou had his reasons for doing whatever he does. As for Touma, it would be really sad if he doesn't end up with Futaba. Not because she's meant for him but because I saw him as the better guy between him and Kou. Touma is a really possessive type and I favored him more because thats my type lol. But Im also sure that there are lots of us who like the aloof, mysterious types like Kou. Good luck to everyone taking sides. We won't know until we see the direction this story goes.
    No, that's not what you meant and you know it lol XD. "Walking all over somebody" is doing it with malice and to use that person and Kou isn't like that at all. He really hasn't changed all that much. That little cute innocent boy from middle school is still in there (just with more maturity and experience in his belt), and remains at his core. He has awaken, he left the negativity behind, he is taking his life back and you can finally see who he is now, as he is more honest with his feelings, as he raised from the ashes of his crisis, like a phoenix and shed it all out. He was blinded by his tragedy and couldn't see anything else. He bottled his emotions deep down and ended up emotionally numb, he wasn't being HIMSELF... Until Futaba, his storm, his hero, snapped him out of it! It has taking him a long time, because he felt that any enjoyment that he had without his mother, wasn't justified and that stunted him. Things are very complex in this manga, but not twisted or surprising.

He didn't think that he had the rights to be happy, since he didn't spend more time with her in life (it was like a self inflicted PENITENCE) and didn't honor her memory and he was leaving in the past. But he never walked all over Futaba (heck it is even clearer in the anime adaptation that just ended this week). Even taking her for granted wasn't done in a bad way. Just because he thought she will never forsake him and will be there no matter what, doesn't mean he did it purposely. Hurting Futaba wasn't his goal. It was a byproduct of his blind and apathy towards his life that ended up hurting her. However, he said to Kominato that he was going to help Narumi and then . He had a plan, but it was a naive and stupid plan that didn't work. I don't like when people twist and misunderstand Kou's character (among others, but he is the one being questioned here). He isn't so "mysterious" and "aloof", he is pretty EASY to figure out :P . Its your typical tsundere and not even a very deep tsun tsun either. He is kind of mild. I don't really take sides, I follow the flow of the manga and the author's intent and purposes. The direction is pretty straightforward and it isn't going to change or take a drastic turn south or whichever which way. It is going on a straight line, but taking its stops and goes. It has an order to things and just like Life, its missed opportunities, misunderstandings and bad timings, it is taking its time, but it will sure GET THERE wether people like it or not. It will satisfy the people who has been following it the right way .

I just wanted to say that ^^ and I have my type. I love Youichi Tanaka sensei <3 . But I don't think he'll be good for Futaba and I don't try to ship him with her either -_-, even if the school apparently did, at one point, during the scandal hahaha. The heroine/MC will have the last say on this manga.
    Last edited by peca69; 09-25-2014 at 05:36 PM.

N3wb

Is anyone kind of sad because Kou stopped physically chasing after her? I was so inlove at the start when he was there, like just there, because he wanted to. I just feel like faith is bringing them together and not their actions? I don't know if it's good or bad, but I wish he could like appear in her house or something that would be cute AF

Quote Originally Posted by Dewdette View Post
    Is anyone kind of sad because Kou stopped physically chasing after her? I was so inlove at the start when he was there, like just there, because he wanted to. I just feel like faith is bringing them together and not their actions? I don't know if it's good or bad, but I wish he could like appear in her house or something that would be cute AF
    I personally liked it when Futaba was so sure that Kou is looking at her and she looked at him
    and noticed that he don't even look at her! xD

I prefer this than Kou going "step after step" beyond Futaba.

Also I kinda wish to Futaba noticed that if she still can be so subborn
    there can show up others girls interested in Kou xD

Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418