Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375
Results 3,741 to 3,749 of 3749

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

He's cute, but not together with Fu.

When I was reading this chapter, all I was thinking was that if only Kou was not too late, they would've been together already aughh. Mixed feelings. I like Touma but I was really rooting for Kou from the start but then Natsume (? was that her name i forgot) came and I was like go Touma, i feel like a bandwagon. Idk anymore. And then there's an upcoming anime for this, idk if i can contain more of these feels.

It looks like Futaba's still in love. It might be cliché, but I feel like they're going to kiss or something and then Futaba will regret it and ask Kou to forget about it.
    Last edited by WatashiNoNamae; 04-22-2014 at 02:01 PM.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by WatashiNoNamae View Post
    It looks like Futaba's still in love. It might be cliché, but I feel like they're going to kiss or something and then Futaba will regret it and ask Kou to forget about it.
    Well, as a Koutaba fan, I won't deny it, the idea would be nice, but if I think rationally and for the good of the plot it would be a bad thing, morally speaking, for the story. I hope they don't do anything like that and will keep it very platonic and innocent, because that would give Touma leverage to accuse them. When they come back and Touma finds out, he is going to be quite irate (and finally show his true colors in front of Futaba :P ). He always acts jealous and angry behind her back and he is all smiles when he is in front of her. I think this is probably going to throw him over the edge.

Futaba is definitely still in love with him (Kou). She hasn't even spared a thought about Touma since she saw Kou leaving through the gates of the park in the morning and she wants to see Kou's smile. She has been forcing herself to be the "perfect girlfriend" for Touma ever since they started to go out, as to no "hurt him". It is obvious she has been feeling guilty, since she isn't in love with Touma and just wants to give him a good experience on their relationship, but that's it .
    We'll see what Sakisaka has in store for us though ^^.
    Last edited by peca69; 04-22-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peca69 View Post
    Well, as a Koutaba fan, I won't deny it, the idea would be nice, but if I think rationally and for the good of the plot it would be a bad thing, morally speaking, for the story. I hope they don't do anything like that and will keep it very platonic and innocent, because that would give Touma leverage to accuse them. When they come back and Touma finds out, he is going to be quite irate (and finally show his true colors in front of Futaba :P ). He always acts jealous and angry behind her back and he is all smiles when he is in front of her. I think this is probably going to throw him over the edge.

Futaba is definitely still in love with him (Kou). She hasn't even spared a thought about Touma since she saw Kou leaving through the gates of the park in the morning and she wants to see Kou's smile. She has been forcing herself to be the "perfect girlfriend" for Touma ever since they started to go out, as to no "hurt him". It is obvious she has been feeling guilty, since she isn't in love with Touma and just wants to give him a good experience on their relationship, but that's it .
    We'll see what Sakisaka has in store for us though ^^.
    I agree with you, kissing is a bit too much but what Futaba said at the end of ch.39 made me think that something is going to happen between them. Perhaps, she'll realize her feelings haven't gone away. Anyway, I'm really anticipating Touma's reaction when he finds out. Maybe we'll finally get some drama since it's been dragging on since ch.33-37.
    Life is about balance....not obsession. You got to want to succeed and pay the price but, don't lose your soul over it. Because what good is for a man to win the world and lose his soul -JC

I don't think Kou will try to make a move on Futaba, I would be disappointed if he did. I don't want Kou to become a couple breaker. The emo stupid Kou matured into Kou 2.0 who is supposed to move on and take the friend path with Futaba.
    It seems that Kominato made some progress with Murao so hurray for him !!!
    "Kominato kun you are strong and so great ." from Murao, the best sentence of the whole chapter.

Has a Few Faves

I can see it now: Touma's anger has been slowly building since the start of the school trip (mistaken kou-fu couple, pillow fight, hallway meeting, etc). His friends are going to try to switch off to give him time with Fu and she won't be around. There is no way he doesn't attack Kou when they come back because he will assume Kou forced her to go. The next 1 or 2 chapters have to be the breaking point for Futaba/Touma.
    Last edited by Snowshoe Kitty; Yesterday at 01:12 AM.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by WatashiNoNamae View Post
    I agree with you, kissing is a bit too much but what Futaba said at the end of ch.39 made me think that something is going to happen between them. Perhaps, she'll realize her feelings haven't gone away. Anyway, I'm really anticipating Touma's reaction when he finds out. Maybe we'll finally get some drama since it's been dragging on since ch.33-37.
    Oh, Absolutely! something is sure building up and probably will be a realization from Futaba's side. Kou is going to be as transparent as possible, without imposing, so she can have the truth and then she can draw the right conclusions ^^ and she will finally be snapping out of the denial she is in .

@ Snowshoe kitty - Exactly! there has been a sure build up of Touma's pent up anger. I am anticipating it and see how it will be handled by all of them.

Maybe a confession will happen? Or Futaba will find out somehow that Kou is in love with her. I have the feeling though that Murao will have something to do with it. :/ I also want to see a character development from Touma. I feel that besides the anger thing there are more things to find out. But we'll have to wait to find out!

Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375