Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443
Results 4,421 to 4,428 of 4428

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

Am I the only one rooting for ShuukoXtanaka sensei? (Apart from ^) I'm legit dying to know what's happening next, although Kominato is AMAZING I just feel that Shuuko would be better off with sensei.... But watch how my ship sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Star 83 View Post
    Am I the only one rooting for ShuukoXtanaka sensei? (Apart from ^) I'm legit dying to know what's happening next, although Kominato is AMAZING I just feel that Shuuko would be better off with sensei.... But watch how my ship sinks.
    Of course you're not the only one. I've been rooting for Tanaka-sensei-Murao from the start but I've kind of lost hope in them becoming a thing after they stopped interacting with each other. I thought that maybe Murao realized that her feelings for the sensei were nothing more than just a teenage girl crush and that she somehow moved on. However, that didn't stop me from wishing that something will happen between them in the future.

As for Kominato, I do think that he does have a chance with Murao but who knows how the confession will go. I admit I'll be disappointed if she accepted his feelings but let's wait and see. Also, I think that even if Tanaka-sensei decided to take her back at this point, she might reject him for the reasons I stated above (i.e. her feelings being merely a crush and nothing more) but I hope not.
    Favorite manga: Kimi ni Todoke, Natsume Yuujinchou, 20th Century Boys, Death Note, BAKUMAN., Honey and Clover, Fruits Basket, Skip Beat!, Hikaru no Go, Hot Gimmick.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Of course you're not the only one. I've been rooting for Tanaka-sensei-Murao from the start but I've kind of lost hope in them becoming a thing after they stopped interacting with each other. I thought that maybe Murao realized that her feelings for the sensei were nothing more than just a teenage girl crush and that she somehow moved on. However, that didn't stop me from wishing that something will happen between them in the future.

As for Kominato, I do think that he does have a chance with Murao but who knows how the confession will go. I admit I'll be disappointed if she accepted his feelings but let's wait and see. Also, I think that even if Tanaka-sensei decided to take her back at this point, she might reject him for the reasons I stated above (i.e. her feelings being merely a crush and nothing more) but I hope not.
    I do too. I hope that Murao was actually serious and that she does realize them... But I think Saki has done a great job making it very vague and confusing for us lol . You can tell through her actions (getting a bit mad at Futaba for sticking to her love for Kou and having all those doubts etc...) because she wanted to move on from Youichi herself and wanted to believe it was possible to find a new love. I think that strong conflict shows that there is HOPE for that ship Youichi-Murao, since only someone that feels strongly could be having such inner turmoil. I remember when she knew about Kou's feelings for Futaba too and she gave all her meatballs ,that Komi had stolen from his plate, to him from her own plate lol.

She was having pity on him, because she could relate to him and felt some kinship and empathy for what he was feeling. An unrequited love like hers (at least she thought that at first), because of Futaba choosing Touma and all that. We don't know a whole lot and Komi has gotten closer to her and she was blushing the last time, when Komi rubbed her head... We don't know what Murao was really thinking.

So, yeah... There is definitely some hope for us... But there are other factors that may or may not have swayed Murao towards Komi... It has become literally up to Murao to decide and for her to show us how much she has learnt, grown and finally what kind of feelings does she harbors now. I hope they aren't just a crush too and her actions gave us some hope since she has been apart and non interacting with Youichi *crosses fingers*.

I think it is good that Komi has decided to make his move (LOL what choice does he have, it is the end of the manga after all XD), he has a good chance... but it is not like Murao doesn't know he likes her already . The only one that she doesn't know harbors feelings for her, is Youichi, the only one that knows that Youichi has feelings for Murao, is Kominato @_@ ... Unless he tells her that Youichi likes her, I don't see Murao ever knowing... I'm sure that would make a difference (if she is serious about him). Drama, drama, drama -_-
    Last edited by peca69; 12-19-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Omg I'm already very happy with out come of the main couple, and I just love that while the manga is ongoing to conclude every characters ending we get juicy pages of Kou and Futuba, which is what matters to me the most!!!! lol

I really like Komi, he had a very important roll in getting Kou and Futaba together, and I just love his character, he is one of my favorite male characters in all mangas second to Kou, of course Kou is number one! I'm cheering for Komi, I was very touched when he helped Murao carry stuff and to make her happy he said that Youichi told him to help her, but Youichi only told Komi to help Murao after Komi had already helped her. He rather have her liking Youichi even more and see her happy than think about getting her to like him (Komi) for him to be happy, her happiness comes first to him which is why I think he is the better guy for her.
    Last edited by no_duh; 12-19-2014 at 02:34 AM.

So the story is just wrapping up.....well finally, because I'm pretty much bored already with this.

And of course, I'm still Shuuko and Tanaka-sensei. Like please let this happen, Marmalade Boy had this.
    Why can't Kominato have another girl, there is still space for introduction even at last minute. You can have an open ending for him.

fell on Earth by accident Alenas's Avatar

I'm still rooting for Kominato and Shuuko. I've always liked to root for the underdog and the 'other guy' (except in the case of Touma 'cause that guy was just hopeless from the start and Kou and Futaba were endgame anyway).

I also may be biased because I don't like teacher/student relationships, they just rub me the wrong way. That all might change of course once she graduates and they're no longer bound by that rule but meh, I dunno. To me, it seems like she had a teenage crush on this awesome looking and mature older guy that she may also have idolized a bit. Tanaka-sensei is awesome as a character and I like him, but I just don't like him with Murao for some reason. She's always so solemn and serious that someone more cheerful and upbeat like Kominato might be better for her to even that side of her character out and compliment her with his personality.

Either way, I hope this doesn't also drag out now for god knows how many chapters. Two or three more tops should be enough.
    The nine most terrifying words in English language are "I'm from the Government and I'm here to help ". - Reagan

I think Sakisaka-san just want give Yoichi/Shuuko fans hope like 'there is still a chance, because Youichi say this or that",
    like she don't want make it too obvious and give some sparks...

I don't know why, but I think like Youichi with his comments want Aya to start doing something and it works,
    because pf his words Aya now want to confess... asap.

But I pretty sure there will be some shipping fanservice.

But for me Shuko need to be alone and Aya should find another girl who will love him...
    Shuko always was mean to Aya, there were classmates before they become friends with Kou and Futaba
    and she always ingored it and always looks like she is annoyed by his behavior... like nothing happen until now.

Also I don't really like Aya when he is close to Shuko...
    I don't like how he act or say something just to look good in her eyes.
    When she said that she should tell Futaba about Kou and Narumi he was like "oh, that's ok, don't worry about it, you don't make anything wrong" but on the trip he thought Futaba should know about it.
    But Shuko said it was selfish, because she wanted to test if Futaba can make it, then maybe she should try to move on..
    but nevermind.

Anyway... Yuuri moving on, falling in love with somebody was nice to see, because her love for Kou was short...
    Like he help her and she started to like him, then confessed and later start to move on
    where I can't see the same thing with Shuko, who always ingored Aya and then falling in love with him,
    because her love for Youichi was just crush.

I pretty sure one of guys will end up with Shuko quite possible this will be Aya,
    but for me it would be better if she find other love, Aya and Youichi find new love too.

I do hope that Shuuko rejects Kominato. I don't think she is already in love with him...Her feelings for Yoichi won't pass just because she was reject by him. But as the manga is on the last chapters it can't be helped, I mean it still have the last year before graduation for the romance YoichixShuuko be possible. And I don't think that the manga will focus that pair as Futaba and Kou are together already.
    If I write something wrong, please correct me. o-o
    Xmas is coming ginger

Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443