Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4130

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

  1. #4121
    Whaddup Amina Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3

    Default

    MY HEART JUST DROPPED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER. ALTHOUGH I ALREADY SAW THE RAWS, READING IT IS JUST PURE MAGNIFICENCE. YESS FUTUBA!!!!! Kou x Futaba ALL THE WAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

  2. #4122
    A Page Flipper deliverygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    HSAKJHKJLHDSJ JESUS, FUTABA!!!! IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO ACCEPT IT? omg... I want to punch her in the face for making me suffer as well. Dump that Touma's ass. DUMP HIM. NOOOW, WOMAN

  3. #4123
    東方神起 JaeJoong Supporter Eternal Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Always Keeping The Faith while following DBSK!
    Posts
    3,384

    Default

    That "b*tch" part is harsh, and shame on all of you for thinking that Futaba finally got what she deserved. Yeah, sure it might of had made her realize her emotions - but I'm certain she would of had realized them even without being called a B. It was uncalled for and for him to call her such a name is completely disrespectful, not only to her but to all girls.

    Futaba, in my opinion, does not deserve that name. Sure, she entered the relationship while she still had feelings for Kou, but it wasn't just her fault. Touma was also taking advantage of her broken heart. He knew full well of what he was getting into which is why I feel little to no pity for him if this relationship does not go well for him. I love Futaba. She's just doing what she thinks is right. I feel like in the last few chapters she has been thinking more about the males then about her own well being. Who cares about Kou or Touma. Please start taking care of yourself Futaba. Do what makes you happy.

    Once again shame on you if you are thinking that Futaba is a B*tch.

    Personal Tumblr :: Fandom Youtube :: Personal Youtube :: Last.FM :: Manga List

    ☆ INACTIVE MEMBER ☆ // Please contact me via external sites









  4. #4124
    Level One Otaku no_duh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    333

    Default

    That guy barely knows her for him to say that! He never even talked to her! She's always thinking about Kou because she likes him, that doesn't make her a bitch, it's not like she goes around having sex with every guy.
    Last edited by no_duh; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.

  5. #4125
    Semi-Hiatus Astera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    in your kitchen ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    48

    Default

    You know at first I was all for Kou but lately I've began siding with Touma more, almost every single one of you are going against Touma simply because you like Kou more but if you go based on their actions and thoughts don't you think Touma should get her more? Sure he got into the relationship knowing she still liked Kou but come on? How many of you girls or boys liked another person sooooo much you just want to be with them regardless of the circumstance in hope it would get better? I think what Touma did took a lot of guts ans patience meanwhile Kou was being half hearted and flimsy with another girl then comes running back whether its convenient or not. I swear I really love Kou and Futuba together since they were my original OTP but now, I cant help but feel sorry for Touma and angry with Kou. If Futaba really liked Kou so much that she doesn't think it would be right for her to stay with Touma she should end it on her own, but I swear if she only breaks up with Touma because of the words Kou into her mouth and head during the midst of confusion I'd be so mad! Like the friend said, she shouldn't just go with the flow, and Kou shouldn't just ignore Touma's feelings just because he likes Futaba.
    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Amazing set by Cierra @ Host Club ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

    No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place.

  6. #4126
    One of the followers badkittykillkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DenkaSaeba25 View Post
    If someone of you girls (and guys) reads Hirunaka no Ryuusei, you can easily compare the two "outsiders" in the two different situations:

    - There you have Mamura, who behaves correctly, waits for his occasions and never - ever - pushes Suzume. He's so good that many people started to ship him over Shishio (i still prefer the latter).
    - Here you have Touma, who behaves correctly at the beginning, but never fails to push her, is really - REALLY - jealous and always behave like a child.
    Im reading that manga as well.. Im actually rooting for Mamura coz he really cares about her feelings unlike Touma.. Mamura liked her a lot but never force her into being in a relationship with her and guess what? She's actually slowly falling for him. He never once force himself on her and always there for her whenever she needed him (like a guardian angel). That is why I like Mamura better than Satsuki. I actually like both so whoever she ends up with, ill be happy either way.


    As for Touma, I actually liked Him in the beginning until they started going out. For the bitch part on Futaba, any outsider will call her a biatch since they don't really know what's happening and how they think Touma is nice and all. So as a friend, you would be mad if your friend's gf is still talking to eeerrr somewhat ex. It's a normal reaction imo. Ill be pissed too and will call my friend's bf an a**hole or probably worse if I see him still talking to the girl he has history with coz I know that will hurt my friend. Well I guess, that's just me. It kinda seems like she is cheating with Kou eventhough she's not doing anything scandalous. The point is, people know she's in a relationship with Touma and thinks that Kou and her used to have a thing. It doesn't look good on her that they are being seen together alone. Also, it doesn't help on her situation that Kou is actually going full force in making her know and feel that he really loves her. So yeah on an outsider point of view, she seems like a biatch or maybe even two timing both.

    Word of advice: IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, SET IT FREE. IF IT COMES BACK, IT'S YOURS. IF IT DOESN'T, IT NEVER WAS.
    Last edited by badkittykillkill; Yesterday at 11:45 PM.


    Current addiction: Strobe Egde/Ao Haru Ride/Koi Dano Ai Dano/Skip Beat/Last Game/L-DK

  7. #4127
    N3wb ao_kaze135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    You know at first I was all for Kou but lately I've began siding with Touma more, almost every single one of you are going against Touma simply because you like Kou more but if you go based on their actions and thoughts don't you think Touma should get her more? Sure he got into the relationship knowing she still liked Kou but come on? How many of you girls or boys liked another person sooooo much you just want to be with them regardless of the circumstance in hope it would get better? I think what Touma did took a lot of guts ans patience meanwhile Kou was being half hearted and flimsy with another girl then comes running back whether its convenient or not. I swear I really love Kou and Futuba together since they were my original OTP but now, I cant help but feel sorry for Touma and angry with Kou. If Futaba really liked Kou so much that she doesn't think it would be right for her to stay with Touma she should end it on her own, but I swear if she only breaks up with Touma because of the words Kou into her mouth and head during the midst of confusion I'd be so mad! Like the friend said, she shouldn't just go with the flow, and Kou shouldn't just ignore Touma's feelings just because he likes Futaba.
    same heree!!! im still a kouxfutaba shipper but i wish kou would approach her differently, i feel like hes forcing his feelings, just like touma

  8. #4128
    One of the followers badkittykillkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ao_kaze135 View Post
    same heree!!! im still a kouxfutaba shipper but i wish kou would approach her differently, i feel like hes forcing his feelings, just like touma
    The difference is that Kou knows Futaba has feelings for him. ^^


    Current addiction: Strobe Egde/Ao Haru Ride/Koi Dano Ai Dano/Skip Beat/Last Game/L-DK

  9. #4129
    N3wb
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DenkaSaeba25 View Post
    If someone of you girls (and guys) reads Hirunaka no Ryuusei, you can easily compare the two "outsiders" in the two different situations:

    - There you have Mamura, who behaves correctly, waits for his occasions and never - ever - pushes Suzume. He's so good that many people started to ship him over Shishio (i still prefer the latter).
    - Here you have Touma, who behaves correctly at the beginning, but never fails to push her, is really - REALLY - jealous and always behave like a child.
    I was comparing the two of them today also! Mamura is sweet and you can see that he does everything to treat Suzume the right way, he never pushes her and he really takes good care of her , I feel that's truly him. On the other way, I get this feeling that we still haven't seen the true Touma. When I see him I always think that everything he did was never on Futaba's behalf, he kinda forces her on many things, like holding her hand or kissing her everytime she sees Kou or when Kou is looking at her. He seems to be really possessive, and that is awful! I can almost imagine him being the aggressive, almost violent, type of guy when moved by jealousy...

  10. #4130
    Mudkip & Friends Camiru Mylle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain!
    Posts
    2,651

    Default

    Wow so now we bring HnR and Compare Touma to Mamura.....tsk tsk tsk (CLAPS HEAVILY)

    Gawd guys.....*Sigh******************
    | M u d k i p & F r i e n d s | I d e n t i t y F i l e |

    M A N G A C A T A L O G

    Always Save your work for backup. Damn it Crasher! You EFF.

Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •