Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396
Results 3,951 to 3,957 of 3957

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

I want to defend the AHR….i want to defend futaba…I want to fight for kou..hehehehe

I don’t like to compared ANR to tonari no atashi and strobe edge

Tonari no atashi main male protagonist was totally stupid because to forget the main girl he dated other girl to compressed his feeling..i really like the second main guy and the ending was nice..
    thats why don’t compared kou,because kou never dated narumi, he do mistake but not really bad like in tonari no atashi…

Strobe edge and AHR are totally different..

First in strobe edge in the beginning we all know the main guy already has girlfriend that’s why the relationship of both main protagonist impossible to happen. The main girl know that her love to that guy was impossible its not very painful to the point she want to forget so she never dated the other guy…I hope you understand what I mean.(its hard to explain.hehehe)
    But futaba case is different, because she hope, she expect, she confused what kou really feel for her if he love her or he just playing her….all of us when we feel hurt we want to forget the pain and move on but futaba never use other guy to forget kou,if you all remember when kikuchi confessed to her,she hesitate and wait until she ready and kikuchi the one who approach futaba first.
    For me the one that trigger to futaba to start thinking dating kikuchi was when kou and futaba met on the shrine..remember???
    When kou hugged futaba and futaba said kou what you’re doing,I am the girl you’ve rejected…etc.

I agreed it’s not bad if kou help narumi but kou mistake he never explained to futab
    It’s not bad if futaba try to dated kikuchi
    It’s not bad if kikuchi try to make futaba fall inlove to him
    All of them do what they think can make them happy..
    all of them are selfish because they are just a human being…

- - - Updated - - -

I not satisfy in ch.42 because almost kikuchi and futaba,but I realize that kikuchi never know whats the problem, he always run away and he never open up of his feeling but maybe saki-sensei will do to make kikuchi realized what wrong to him or maybe futaba help kikuchi in that issue so in his next girlfriend he will be more mature and better.Also I believe in the few chapter futaba realizes what she really want….yahooooo……

I don’t see kou very much..T-T
    But surely in ch.43 more kou …whahaha..

I believe in saki-sensei !!!go for it….

For me all of the character are not perfect, they all searching, they all young, they do lot of mistake but in the end they will find what they are really want…they will know more about themselves…

That’s why I really like AHR is not perfect, its not always happy sometimes its so sad and painful, sometimes its fun but somewhere its annoying…Its all about love but also learning and discovery about themselves.

I really3x like kou because in all shoujo manga I read.
    kou is the one of the most main male protagonist have character development..
    I witness his suffering..
    I feel his pain…
    I know how he regrets what he done….
    He proved us how to become strong…
    He is a jerk (stupid) but he want to improved himself..
    He do a mistake but he want to make it right…
    And he grows to a better person….hehehe

Fastest Running Back in Notre Dame DeathDKidOTAKU's Avatar

I noticed it.. The progress of this manga is similar to hirunaka no ryuusei. Both female lead fell in love with the rival guy. Poor Main Guys!!

Futaba don't fall in love with Touma, even she is dating him, she still feels guilty that she have feelings for Kou,
    and she can't falling in love with Touma, that's why she want Touma to help her forget about him.

Since Futaba haven't falling in love with Touma yet, there is no chance she can falling in love with him.
    After all these times, she will just feel more and more guilty and bad because of her ship with Touma.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDKidOTAKU View Post
    I noticed it.. The progress of this manga is similar to hirunaka no ryuusei. Both female lead fell in love with the rival guy. Poor Main Guys!!
    Futaba didn't fall in love with Touma. Didn't you read the latest chapter?. Futaba says to Touma that she is still in love with Kou but still wants to stay with him.
    Last edited by selina001; Today at 11:19 AM.

Too much Rivetra feels on SnK!!! TheRedSin's Avatar

Right, it's not that she's already in love with Touma. However, little by little, even if it's just a bit, you can see that she already treasures him. I just hope that in the end, Touma will be the victor. Because, he fought fairly and tries everything to give Futaba happiness that Kou wasn't able to give and.

Futaba said that she wants him to make her really fall for him, something that implies that she already really wants to be happy with Touma, that even though she has still lingering feelings for Kou, she wants to face towards him completely. It's like how Suzume asked Mamura to not let go of her (HnR).

I just hope that Futuba will not be easily swayed by Kou's actions but think about it carefully.
    Don't bother coming any closer to the darkness that you don't need to see...
    I don't want to show you the darkness that doesn't belong to you...
    by Natsume Hyuuga

Don't let yourself be hurt so much anymore...
    Rather, let me be your strength..
    by Mikan Sakura

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedSin View Post
    Right, it's not that she's already in love with Touma. However, little by little, even if it's just a bit, you can see that she already treasures him. I just hope that in the end, Touma will be the victor. Because, he fought fairly and tries everything to give Futaba happiness that Kou wasn't able to give and.

Futaba said that she wants him to make her really fall for him, something that implies that she already really wants to be happy with Touma, that even though she has still lingering feelings for Kou, she wants to face towards him completely. It's like how Suzume asked Mamura to not let go of her (HnR).

I just hope that Futuba will not be easily swayed by Kou's actions but think about it carefully.
    I agree with you, but i prefer Kou xD although he hurted Futaba :s. Touma is also a good guy. Mmmh i don't know
    My profile photo is made by me xD 28-07-14 (With Ao Haru Ride)

Futaba can't falling in love with him, she is just nice, she want be good girlfriend, because that's all.
    She have always feels of guilty when she is with him, because he is so "nice" and she can't start like him and see him,
    because always is Kou in her heart.

If she have feelings for him, after all these moments she could start feel something, but nothing this doesn't work.
    That's why I think Futaba return to be Futaba from first chapter when she said, think what Chie and Asumi would like.
    First she play role of "good friend", now she play role of "girlfriend" for Touma.
    She is still like "I don't want be alone, so I will try my best to falling in love with guy who likes me,
    but he is nice"

Just look how she act with Touma, she isn't herself, even if she is pissed, she can't be angry at him,
    just like easy she can get mad, be happy etc when she is with Kou, because nothing is stopping her.
    Here is like "I don't want hurt him, I don't want feel him bad".
    She always blame herself, always feels guilty.

Also look about Touma, when Futaba cried because of Kou,
    Touma was happy that Kou messed up and Futaba is sad, so he can make a move on her.
    When he is with Kou he show other face, with friends...
    but with Futaba is like "C'mon I nice guy".

I really can wait when Touma show his true colors and end up alone and heartbroken xD
    Yes, I want him to be hurt so much, like...
    Please, Sakisaka-san make it happen!

Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396