Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428
Results 4,271 to 4,279 of 4279

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

N3wb

Default mixed feelings

well, mixed feelings everywhere,
    i like Touma, and i like Kou (more than Kikuchi), but i really shipped Futaba x Touma, just to see if the story was going to be different from other shoujo mangas...
    If Narumi(Asspull) didnt exist i would have never support Touma and Futaba. The first guy always win.
    But on the other side, i really want Kou x Futaba right from the start of the manga, so this was a good chapter
    Anyone can recommend me a shoujo in which every character has the same possibilities to be with the main girl?

Here I come, Tsundere boys xD ren.ichinose09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveonick View Post
    i like Touma, and i like Kou (more than Kikuchi), but i really shipped Futaba x Touma, just to see if the story was going to be different from other shoujo mangas...
    If Narumi(Asspull) didnt exist i would have never support Touma and Futaba. The first guy always win.
    But on the other side, i really want Kou x Futaba right from the start of the manga, so this was a good chapter
    Anyone can recommend me a shoujo in which every character has the same possibilities to be with the main girl?
    If you like the 2nd guy to have the main girl then you can read Hana Yori Dango (main girl loves someone at first but then she loves the 2nd guy), Moe Kare (a little hot scenes and nude scenes added but I lvoe how the 2nd guy gets the girl in this series) I only remember 2 mangas for now. Hope you haven't read them yet =)
    I want to go back to the blue spring ride of youth!

I don't understand comments like "I wish Touma win, so AHR have diffrent ending than other shoujos".
    I could understand it, if Touma from the start was member of main cast,
    I could understand if, Futaba have feelings for both guys.
    But from the start, Touma don't have chances, if Touma don't forced on Futaba to be with him using promises that he could not keep...
    Futaba just played along with Touma in bf/gf game.

Even when Touma himself said it was hurt to him, that he feel relief now,
    people still feel bad and still wanted them to be together?

For sake of 'original ending"?

AHR have already original couple, because Futaba doesn't fallen in love with Kou
    after first meet, they don't start to like each other, because "he/she is the most popular guy/girl in school".
    They love started in middle school...
    Where Touma love come from "Oh, she like Kou, I wish she liked me, too", "I want her to like me more than Kou".

If Sakisaka-san ended AHR with Fu and Touma as couple,
    then this wouldn't be "orignal ending", but forced and bad written.

One of The Followers unhskikr4ever's Avatar

I have one word, FINALLY. FREAKING FINALLY. If Sakisaka-sensei was to drag this love triangle fiasco any longer, I would have flipped tables!

I love Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Beelzebub.
    A fan of NaruSaku, IchiRuki, NaLu, OgaXHilda, ShikaIno, GrayXErza. (:

I'm so happy she made the right decision(this WAS the right decision). what touma and futaba had was a pitiful relationship, she used him to get over kou, he used her decision to date her because he liked her. I think they are both to blame for this relationship as futaba shouldn't have accepted touma's proposal when she was obviously confused, and touma should have waited for things to clear up a bit. I mean, come on! when someone is broken hearted, you don't push him/her to like you or to be in this kind of relationship yet. futaba made a very good decision to end this(even touma was a bit relieved) because this kind of relationship wears people out.
    Last edited by securedot; 10-22-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    ♦♦♦ I love summer!♥

Quote Originally Posted by loveonick View Post
    Same here. I also want them to end up together. During the first part, I do like Kou but when Touma came I instantly fell inlove with his personality. I like the fact that he's willing to save Futaba from all the heartaches and I also want to experience a shouju where the main cast ends up with the 2nd guy

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just curious >_> Cause the live action will be released. Does this mean the manga is already finished?

Has a Few Faves nikhie angelikha khim's Avatar

i just wanted to ask where the anime ending is in the manga? because i would want to start reading this from where the anime left off.. thanks a lot )

N3wb

I actually thought this was the very ending and had to check whether the status of the manga was "ongoing". ...well, it was... I'm keen to know what else there could be.
    now that they know and admit they want each other, I hope that the manga will end soon (in a good way). It was SO much fun to read; the characters were very human, everything was authentic... I really, really love this manga.
    I have my fingers crossed that it wont be dragging on for forever, just for the sake of continuing the series..

so.. very.. good!

mm.. so theyre going to meet at sankaku park ...just by reading this i cant help that something bad may happen again , and the will not be able to meet Again at the said park.. just like what happened before...

One Piece Fan Club Member # -29
    Junjou Romantica Fan Club member # -54
    Ouran High School Host Club member # -126
    Kaname Kuran fanclub member #-50
    The house of Yaoi Fanclub member #-205
    Kuroshitsuji Fanclub member #-12

Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428