Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455
Results 4,541 to 4,543 of 4543

Thread: Latest chapter discussion/ Ending Disucssion

I love this manga...it was great

Well the ending is nice though. I didnt really expect that it was the ending i waited for a month for the new chapter then while recalling the latest chapter...i thought maybe that was the ending...then i checked it...IT WAS, GOD I WAITED FOR A MONTH AND NOT Realising that it was the end. NOW IM DEPRESSED. IT WAS A FEEL GOOD STORY. I JUST WANT MORE OF FUTABA AND KOU.BUT ENDING IS GOOD.BUT I WANT MORE. DOES SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY??
    time flies really fast....couldnt believe i'll be a senior and be graduating haaayz(Haha this was last 5 years ago and i dont want it to erase, i dunno it feels special)nostalgia.

in anime world , wattpad world , dream world , imaginary world and real world<3

and so it ended . *sigh* I'm surely gonna miss this manga . this is absolutely one of the greatest mangas for me, those that i'll surely remember, and are part of my top favorites !! from the story, characters, pairing, drawing... I just love everything about this manga !! and one of the reasons why, is because I never get bored .. every chapter is interesting, it gives me the right suspense and craving for it . i also love every characters, (except for Narumi), they are all good friends .. and the pairings !! kyyaaah !!! finally Futaba-chan and Kou-kun are together now. they don't know how many times I want to cry because of them ! I like it that they gave Yuuri-chan a partner.. she deserves to be happy. as for Shuu-chan x Kominato-kun .. i wish they gave us more of them .. maybe a special chapter? hahaha !! And for Touma-kun , he deserves someone too !! ahhhhh !! really !! what a great manga this is . kudos to the mangaka.. thanks for making this. you showed us about pure and honest love, value of friendship, being your true and normal self, and perseverance too. this is definitely long.. so i'll end it. I wont forget you .. Ao Haru Ride !
    Anime is L♥VE . Shoujo Manga Addict

Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455