Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457
Results 4,561 to 4,567 of 4567

Thread: Latest chapter discussion/ Ending Disucssion

can't wait to see Futaba x Kou and Ninako x Ren cameo on Sakisaka's new series

I hope there will be a new series of Sakisaka Io-sensei that will feature Kou, Futaba, Ren and Ninako I will absolutely going to read it!! Man, I want more!
    Favorite Anime/Manga Lists:
    1. Last Game
    2. Ookami-heika no Hanayome
    3. Haru Matsu Bokura
    4. Akatsuki no Yona
    5. Ao Haru Ride
    6. Love So Life
    7. Kimi ni Todoke
    8. Gakuen Alice
    9. Nodame Cantabile
    10. Prince of Tennis

One of The Followers unhskikr4ever's Avatar

OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH. I JUST WANTED TO REREAD CHAPTER 48 AGAIN (because of Kominato and Shuuko) BUT LO, AND BEHOLD! THERE WAS A SPECIAL CHAPTER OUT JUST RECENTLY. Ren and Ninako, and Kou and Futaba! This is pure happiness.
    Last edited by unhskikr4ever; 06-17-2015 at 08:51 AM.

I love Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Beelzebub.
    A fan of NaruSaku, IchiRuki, NaLu, OgaXHilda, ShikaIno, GrayXErza. (:

A Page Flipper

Love it love it!!
    futaba x kou <3<3<3
    i will miss u guys!!

Smile Dear gosh ;A;

I am soooooo sad now that the manga is completed, uh- I mean, the last chapter was a total trap.
    Honestly, showing us them chewing pizza with loving expressions and then OH, SORRY MATE, IT'S THE END.
    Uh but this manga was amazing, from start to finish. Showing us kindness and bit of selfishness is just what we need to go on with our lives little by little, and make friendships and relationships more stable, I learned alot from the twist plots that crush everytime in this manga.

I honor the author, for making simple shoujo manga to such a great project of 49 chapters to a whole story, making us see the huge change Kou was going through, just between the cute-kind guy he was and the cold hearted grown up he suddenly turned to.
    And uh, the drawing skills were so cute and always very exact to each person and it's personality. I fell for that.
    I ship them so much too, though, I wonder about her relationship with her ex after the break up, more over, with the little sister in chapter 48(?) and her, well, I guess crush to the rocker guy (Sorry, I don't ever remember names).

It's really depressing Au Haru Ride suddenly finished. I must say though, if season 2 of it's anime will come out sooner or later, I will see it 'till the end, to repeat my enjoyment alittle all over again.

Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.
    No merchant or tradesman would set himself to work if he did not hope to reap benefit thereby.

This got me like

I loved the ending! Best MC ever and best FC ever! One of the best mangas I've ever read.

Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457