Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458
Results 4,571 to 4,574 of 4574

Thread: Latest chapter discussion/ Ending Disucssion

Has a Few Faves

tanepou I agree with kou being stupidly-stupid lol. but in reality, I don't think girls would feel comfortable with a bf who constantly worries over a girl, and the said girl is clingy to her bf...But yeah, I'm also interested about what if he did date Fu in the first place.

One of the best manga I've ever read. The ending was just blissful.
    Although there's a pang of pain in me because it's over.
    (I like this one better than Strobe Edge)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ77rATP3x8 N@Zo~'s Avatar

Aww jeez what a nice ending. I just totally love this manga!

Sugitaru wa nao oyobazaru ga gotosh Kiririn-'s Avatar

I somehow felt like something on the lines of an euphoric Kou and a [car] accident would happen in a critical moment, or maybe i just read this longer ago and my mind suddenly remembered? Hm, who knows ^^
    But I did find the ending a bit rushed compared to the rest of manga. I haven't seen the anime yet but I have to agree i really liked reading their love story and i drew parallel to real life... it is indeed, the words than you don't express at the right time leading to all sorts of twisted events, when you wait too long to give the signs of affection, or when you cannot love someone else yet because you are sill clinging to someone from the past. And these cannot be solved mentally only, you have to do something about it, talk or meet the other person and realize you both were there for each other for mutual help but both must move on. It is a big realization, when you feel it, both painful and yet necessary.

This is why I loved the manga ^^ It enforces honesty between friends as well. And I loved the ending for pairing Kou and Yoshioka. These 2 were the real ones for me. I did frown on Kou's... Narumi choice just for the sake of, i don't know, repaying her for her kindness in Nagasaki? Pft, well... honesty, honesty... if we all chose it over lies.
    Last edited by Kiririn-; 03-01-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458