View Poll Results: What would you do if you were him?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Save her shes the love of my life!!!!

74 67.89%
  • Save her, but just friends~

9 8.26%
  • Save her just to be a good guy

11 10.09%
  • Im immortal I got timeeee for a better chick screw it

15 13.76%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were him what would you do?

Default If you were him what would you do?

Would you still save the teacher or be like f*ck this I am immortal lets just wait for a new girl?

I was thinking this because even before the rape i found her as ho-ish tbh.

Has a Few Faves

The relationship between Inugami and Aoshika really puzzles me. :U I don't understand how he had developed feelings towards her that turned into love so quickly. I guess that's because I don't like Aoshika as a character-- I don't hate her, but she seems awkward/annoying/odd to me; obsessing over one her students, sticking her nose into other's business which will clearly lead her to trouble. So much that the romantic interest of the manga (Inugami) has to rescue her. (a victim sue?..) So I was pretty ****ing annoyed when Inugami decided he was going to go out of his way to save her. I was thinking, "What a fool. He shoulda just killed the sociopath when he had the chance." ****k.

She has a good heart and good intentions, but I wish she had better judgment about her safety.

He's kind of responsible for saving her since he's the reason she got kidnapped. So, save her because of a sense of responsibility?
    I wouldn't if it were me.
    Check out my illustrations and animations! Hope you enjoy! : )
    http://www.socoral.com

the way and the darkness darkmanifest's Avatar

Inugami's immortal, but not THAT immortal...catch him at the wrong time of month, and that's the end of him. Plus the way he kills everyone around him just by breathing wrong, he better try and get laid by whoever survives long enough near him to consent, or die a virgin. Still, if it was me, I'd do my duty by Aoshika and then hold out for better. She's awesome, but not really compatible with Inugami.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmanifest View Post
    Inugami's immortal, but not THAT immortal...catch him at the wrong time of month, and that's the end of him. Plus the way he kills everyone around him just by breathing wrong, he better try and get laid by whoever survives long enough near him to consent, or die a virgin. Still, if it was me, I'd do my duty by Aoshika and then hold out for better. She's awesome, but not really compatible with Inugami.
    I don't know what it is but shes like a bootleg version of the teacher from unbalancexunbalance. Now shes the kind of girl i would save! >.>

I don't really think I would save her, but i would go there just to **** UP HAGURO!!! GOD HE PISSES ME OFF!! I would kill him for ****ing with me like this. But, since I would already be there...might as well get her outa there as well. I would not like to see her ever again though. I just wouldn't be able to face her after knowing what has happened O.o
    Honestly, i think Inugami just should have beat the shit outa haguro and thrown him into a den of rapists just so he could of felt Chiba's pain T.T
    Chiba imo was awesome, and should have not been killed so easily by haguro -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Volcaus View Post
    I don't really think I would save her, but i would go there just to **** UP HAGURO!!! GOD HE PISSES ME OFF!! I would kill him for ****ing with me like this. But, since I would already be there...might as well get her outa there as well. I would not like to see her ever again though. I just wouldn't be able to face her after knowing what has happened O.o
    Honestly, i think Inugami just should have beat the shit outa haguro and thrown him into a den of rapists just so he could of felt Chiba's pain T.T
    Chiba imo was awesome, and should have not been killed so easily by haguro -_-

Shes like giving blowjobs and taking it everywhere she probably has a bunch of diseases now anyways.

Has a Few Faves

Woah man, way to be insensitive. Are you saying that she'd be nothing more than a catch for you? Well, shit. :/

First of all, she's not giving blow-jobs. She's not giving anything!! She's not taking it. She is being sexually FORCED-- hence the rape. ):-| I'm getting the feeling this isn't about what we would do anymore and more to do with the sexual appeal; how much a woman yields to your preference determines whether or not you'll save her?
    Check out my illustrations and animations! Hope you enjoy! : )
    http://www.socoral.com

A Loyalist To Ranks XxTifa_SanxX's Avatar

As Inugami, I would definitely save her.
    She would mean a great deal to me.
    I am however torn as how far I'd allow my relationship to develop with her.
    She is serious baggage and I for now would not purposely fall in love with her.
    Needless to say, we do not choose who we fall in love with.

So with that I voted 1. Save her, for she is the love of my life.
    (Though, I consider that a little too extreme. I can't see Inugami loving her that much but who am to say?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. View Post
    Woah man, way to be insensitive. Are you saying that she'd be nothing more than a catch for you? Well, shit. :/

First of all, she's not giving blow-jobs. She's not giving anything!! She's not taking it. She is being sexually FORCED-- hence the rape. ):-| I'm getting the feeling this isn't about what we would do anymore and more to do with the sexual appeal; how much a woman yields to your preference determines whether or not you'll save her?
    I would save her, but what I am saying is that I didn't like her even before she got raped.

A Page Flipper

It's pretty simple really. I would convince Haguro's father that what his son is trying to take over his territory. I provide evidence that Haguro is mobilizing men and that he has military grade hardware that he's stockpiling at a location I know about. From there I convince him that he needs to deal with the situation by any means necessary. Then I let tell him that only I know the location of Haguro's base that I will give to him with a monetary reward for a few thousand or million yen and let Haguro dad mobilize his forces and let the epic mob battle begin. I go in, get the girl, get out and let them both kill each other. Then I give Aoshika the money and go on my way.

Basically, I go and steal a crime syndicate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast