View Poll Results: The most popular shipping.

Voters
3488. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oga x Beel (Canon)

345 9.89%
  • Oga x Aoi

1,112 31.88%
  • Oga x Hilda

2,135 61.21%
  • Lamia x Furuichi

898 25.75%
  • Lamia x En

443 12.70%
  • Hilda x Furuichi

83 2.38%
  • Tojou x Shizuka

390 11.18%
  • Alaindelon x Furuichi

252 7.22%
  • Kanzaki x Yuka

755 21.65%
  • Other

485 13.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 152 of 218 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2176

Thread: Official Character Pairings/Romance

I still would like to have Furuichi x Lamia as endgame, no matter how much I like Furuichi x Alaindelon Well, a Furuichi x Nene ending wouldn't bother me though. Though it was a bit, like say, unexpected?

Ah yeah, but if Furuichi ends up with Alaindelon Nene then I'd like it for Lamia to end up with Beel's brother (was his name En?)

There are indeed strong hints that there is at least a strong friendship between Lamia and Furuichi (even though especially she would not admit it), but there is one key argument against any romantic relationship: It would be incredibly creepy.

I know some people say that demons are a lot older than humans, but I don't think that changes anything. For one, I can't remember this ever being mentioned in the manga. Second, it doesn't change the fact that Lamia looks and acts like an eight-year old child. She is clearly the demon world's equivalent to that.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenllie View Post
    one a side note; does anyone have an interpretation on the way Izuma and Shizuka looked at each other?

Shizuka ... she shows more than discomfort for the purpose of Izuma, Tamura is very good at drawing gestures, and that gesture when Izuma wants to make her jealous, is very effective, it shows nothing in front of him, but when she turns it note jealous or upset, mmm ... by Izuma?

she is interested in toujou , but I think , he change for other girl in 1 day,mmm... maybe perhaps always Izuma attach much importance and now that Izuma take it off she feels this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makasa69 View Post
    I wonder if Shizuka might lure Tora on performing an "act" with her, convincing him that he will get stronger after that "act" or something, Tora being a muscle head and an idiot might bite it, not knowing what it really means. . .

. . . . . nah, what am i saying, this is not hentai, heheheheheh XD

Holy Crap, I'm thinking like Furuichi O_o
    hahaha, maybe yes i remember the interview in taiwan, tamura say "he is a little like furuichi" , and in the manga toujou after lose with oga, remember a conversation with zen, zen say"you need to find something to procect" (because lose with oga, oga have beel) maybe toujou understand this, and need shizuka to win, maybe is exactly like you say? the destiny of toujou is in the hands of trollmura xD

Quote Originally Posted by luis_carlos_berserk View Post

Shizuka ... she shows more than discomfort for the purpose of Izuma, Tamura is very good at drawing gestures, and that gesture when Izuma wants to make her jealous, is very effective, it shows nothing in front of him, but when she turns it note jealous or upset, mmm ... by Izuma?

she is interested in toujou , but I think , he change for other girl in 1 day,mmm... maybe perhaps always Izuma attach much importance and now that Izuma take it off she feels this.

hahaha, maybe yes i remember the interview in taiwan, tamura say "he is a little like furuichi" , and in the manga toujou after lose with oga, remember a conversation with zen, zen say"you need to find something to procect" (because lose with oga, oga have beel) maybe toujou understand this, and need shizuka to win, maybe is exactly like you say? the destiny of toujou is in the hands of trollmura xD

well, I was thinking of Shizuka luring Tora into sex but ya, your theory makes a lot more sense.

then again, we don't know what to expect from randomura

Quote Originally Posted by Makasa69 View Post
    well, I was thinking of Shizuka luring Tora into sex but ya, your theory makes a lot more sense.

then again, we don't know what to expect from randomura
    yeah... toujou in this theme is like goku
    xD maybe toujo think he need a baby to become more powerful like oga , a misunderstood with shizuka its coming maybe

Quote Originally Posted by luis_carlos_berserk View Post
    yeah... toujou in this theme is like goku
    xD maybe toujo think he need a baby to become more powerful like oga , a misunderstood with shizuka its coming maybe

LOL, NOW THAT MAKES MORE SENSE XD

like Shizuka's like 6 months pregnant

Aoi would ask Shizuka for advice maybe (while blushing)

Oga might think Shizuka's gone fat XD

and Toujou would challenge Oga in the next 6 months for a rematch, thinking that Tora and Shizuka's child will give him extra strength to be on par or stronger than Oga in supermilktime mode.

I feel bad for Izuma though, hahahahahaha XD

Overkill is Underrated Code Baccano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cochrane View Post
    There are indeed strong hints that there is at least a strong friendship between Lamia and Furuichi (even though especially she would not admit it), but there is one key argument against any romantic relationship: It would be incredibly creepy.

I know some people say that demons are a lot older than humans, but I don't think that changes anything. For one, I can't remember this ever being mentioned in the manga. Second, it doesn't change the fact that Lamia looks and acts like an eight-year old child. She is clearly the demon world's equivalent to that.
    Yolda said that it has been several hundred years since she and Hilda meet. thay's one example I think there might have been more.
    Paranoia is a survival trait when you run in my circles. It gives you something to do in your spare time, coming up with solutions to ridiculous problems that aren't ever going to happen. Except when one of them does, at which point you feel way too vindicated.

As a whole, people suck, but a person can be extraordinary.

Death is only frightening from the near side.

Quote Originally Posted by Code Baccano View Post
    Yolda said that it has been several hundred years since she and Hilda meet. thay's one example I think there might have been more.
    Is that an accurate translation? I've got the official german translation here, where it's just "all those years", but I have no idea what was meant in the original japanese.

According to Lamia herself in chapter 174, page 4/3, she considers herself a kid:

"I may be a child, but I'm still an apprentice doctor!"

That paired with her asking Kunieda what "exiled" means in chapter 125 seems to indicate she's definitely not an adult. She could be several hundred years old or whatever, but she's still mentally not an adult.

at 1:30, this proves it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWi0pAwrZlk

that Toujou loves Nanami even if he doesn't know the word

Page 152 of 218 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast