View Poll Results: DOES THE ENDING SUIT YOUR TASTE? I MEANS ITS ONLY A MANGA AFTERALL

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • PREFER IT TO HAVE ENDED IN HIGH SCHOOL

17 14.17%
  • LOVE IT TO SEE SHINIGAWA GET MARRIED TO ADACHI

93 77.50%
  • GONE OUT ON A DATE WITH HIS TUTOR IN CRAM SCHOOL

6 5.00%
  • HAVE ALL THE GANG TOGETHER WORKING IN THE SCHOOL

35 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final ending scene of yankee_kun and megane_chan (spoiler alert.. Seriously)

N3wb

Default Final ending scene of yankee_kun and megane_chan (spoiler alert.. Seriously)

So the end has arrived after 200 or so chapters....

Spoiler:::::::::::::::

Remember the motif in the early chapters in which adachi is in the bathroom looking for shinigawa to get him to do his homework and such... Well thats how it ended...

Only that shinigawa ended up being a teacher and went to the bathroom to take an uber dump only for adachi appear again hanging from the door as shinigawa takes a shit.... What an ending ey!!!
    Oh and if u have not notice, yeh shinigawa made it to college!!! Hooooo shit!!!!! Oh and on the way made the manga turn into a somewat of a well harem???? Hahaa....

Well slice of life manga usually have this kind of ending, not all things answered and so on... So I'm really enjoying this manga, and whatever the end is, it keep hook up for three years!!! O_O OMG!! I'm definitely a manga geek XD

The Midnight Sun Trance D. Daylight's Avatar

i think thats a fine ending if u ask me, i would hate a tear jerking scene with a promise for reunion we'll never get to see.

A Page Flipper

i was sad... ended... i hope for omakes and other types of new stories, but... seens ended hardly (break everthing with a jump in time)

Has a Few Faves

Yeah the ending's not so bad like others. Too bad it's gonna end though D; Thanx for the spoiler!!! XP

I'm just glad it ended on a light note, but then again as long as I don't see another anime end like Wolf's Rain their all good endings to me.

Well it sounds like a cute ending. And I'm really glad it didn't go the way of EMO. It kept to the spirit of the manga. Anyway, Shinagawa is totally gone on Adachi - so that's going to happen.

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by gaztasterofpork View Post
    I'm just glad it ended on a light note, but then again as long as I don't see another anime end like Wolf's Rain their all good endings to me.
    dont remind me of wolfs rain...

Not bad for an ending...at least its the same routine of theirs....... i hate it when its a tear-jerk ending story

Default Hilarious scene & the ending

I was laughing my ass off reading this manga I found a lot of hilarious scenes so I don't know which one should I choose for the funniest scene.
    Whats your favourite scenes that are hilarious??
    N I saw the ending from the raws n they suck..... There is no love dovey ending or some kissing, marriage or having kids.... Humph SO sssaaaddd

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast