Thread: smut

Has a Few Faves

Default smut

a bit of a spoiler:

the first volume and I think also the second volume are pretty innocent, after that... let's say - boys are boys, and the brother is a pretty horny one

but the smut is ok - this is coming from someone who doesn't like overly smutty manga!

N3wb

ah what? I don't get it, what smut?

Quote Originally Posted by sseja View Post
    ah what? I don't get it, what smut?
    Smut is sexually offensive language and such.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by sonoxkuremura View Post
    Smut is sexually offensive language and such.
    'Smut' is such an interpretive word, haha. In the case of smut in manga, I always saw it as shoujo's that exihibit more sexual content (i.e. explicit sex scenes) than the usual fluffy shoujo.

*MILD SPOILERS - you've been warned *

Peaking at the raws (even though I cant read a damn word of Japanese), I have to agree with hanami177. I think 1+1 definately begins to turn into more of a smut manga after volume 2. It's not just kisses and hugs -the relationship begins to turn sexual and there are sex scenes later on in the series. I was kind of a little suprised because it didn't seem like that type of shoujo at first. So yeah, it dosent exactly stay a sweet and fluffy shoujo entirely but to be fair its not exactly raunchy either like some other smut/shoujo manga out there. THANK GOD. Or I would have so disappointed. The relationship stays flirty and the guy dosent beat the girl to the ground.

So, if I have to say where it's at, it *just* enters the realm of smut shoujo, but its pretty tame compared to others out there.

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by aubrel View Post
    'Smut' is such an interpretive word, haha. In the case of smut in manga, I always saw it as shoujo's that exihibit more sexual content (i.e. explicit sex scenes) than the usual fluffy shoujo.

*MILD SPOILERS - you've been warned *

Peaking at the raws (even though I cant read a damn word of Japanese), I have to agree with hanami177. I think 1+1 definately begins to turn into more of a smut manga after volume 2. It's not just kisses and hugs -the relationship begins to turn sexual and there are sex scenes later on in the series. I was kind of a little suprised because it didn't seem like that type of shoujo at first. So yeah, it dosent exactly stay a sweet and fluffy shoujo entirely but to be fair its not exactly raunchy either like some other smut/shoujo manga out there. THANK GOD. Or I would have so disappointed. The relationship stays flirty and the guy dosent beat the girl to the ground.

So, if I have to say where it's at, it *just* enters the realm of smut shoujo, but its pretty tame compared to others out there.
    Do you know where to find the raw version of the manga? Because I've been looking around, but I can't find it.

they should put the "Smut" genre in it for other readers to know they might be shock
    while reading it.

Starting the Path to Legendary •Eyzria★'s Avatar

Wow, I didn't expect that. When you look at the first volume it's innocent. When you look at the picture it gives off an innocent feeling. LOL. A manga-ka had a change in mind? XD