Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taisuke's a creep

Remains of Memories Black Daryl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kunimaru17 View Post
    I admit I hated Taisuke after what he did to Kotonoha, but that was until I did a little recap of the episode.

Taisuke DIDN'T rape Kotonoha. He thought she wanted to do it because she wasn't protesting. He just had the wrong idea that she wanted it too. Also, I don't think he brutally raped her. Her clothes weren't torn or ripped, and the blood plainly signifies she's a virgin. It's normal to bleed if its your first time doing it.

Still, he's one of my least favorite characters pretty much like the whole cast.
    Yes, it was under a misguided impression, but there are routes in the game where he really brutally rape Kotonoha.
    Matching set with Claire

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Black Daryl View Post
    Yes, it was under a misguided impression, but there are routes in the game where he really brutally rape Kotonoha.
    Really?! And Kotonoha wasn't even mad at him?!

Really?! And Kotonoha wasn't even mad at him?!
    Kotonoha being Kotonoha. Too shy and can't even put up a fight against him. Then she thought maybe she'll get Makoto's attention if she dates his best friend and they ended up together although Kotonoha has no feelings for him and Makoto still with Sekai.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot, hope this is still PG-13 since there's no genital shots nor tits or anything.

the link.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2n1gj5v/6

Note that ^ is just the beginning.
    Last edited by Black Daryl; 01-06-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Matching set with Claire

Has a Few Faves

Kotonoha being Kotonoha. Too shy and can't even put up a fight against him. Then she thought maybe she'll get Makoto's attention if she dates his best friend and they ended up together although Kotonoha has no feelings for him and Makoto still with Sekai.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot, hope this is still PG-13 since there's no genital shots nor tits or anything.

the link.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2n1gj5v/6

Note that ^ is just the beginning.
    O_o WHAT THE- Yep. Taisuke really was a creep. I feel ambivalent towards Kotonoha with this. I feel sorry for her for having that perv as a companion but at the same time, I'm glad she's not with Makoto in here.

Anyway, which OVA was this? Thanks for the uh screenshot by the way.
    Last edited by kunimaru17; 01-07-2013 at 01:46 AM.

O_o WHAT THE- Yep. Taisuke really was a creep. I feel ambivalent towards Kotonoha with this. I feel sorry for her for having that perv as a companion but at the same time, I'm glad she's not with Makoto in here.

Anyway, which OVA was this? Thanks for the uh screenshot by the way.
    That's not an OVA, like I said before, it was from the game. There are plenty of routes in the game and Taisuke didn't just end up with Kotonoha, in some routes, he even got Sekai and raped her.
    Yeah, in Kotonoha's case, we only saw they did it once but it was detailed, as in Sekai's case, even though it's not as detailed as Kotonoha, we saw them did it plenty of times(they even leave many condoms on the floor and bed) and there was a time where Taisuke forced Sekai on school without condom and came inside her(even though he said that he'll pull it out).
    Matching set with Claire

Has a Few Faves

That's not an OVA, like I said before, it was from the game. There are plenty of routes in the game and Taisuke didn't just end up with Kotonoha, in some routes, he even got Sekai and raped her.
    Yeah, in Kotonoha's case, we only saw they did it once but it was detailed, as in Sekai's case, even though it's not as detailed as Kotonoha, we saw them did it plenty of times(they even leave many condoms on the floor and bed) and there was a time where Taisuke forced Sekai on school without condom and came inside her(even though he said that he'll pull it out).
    And lemme guess... Taisuke didn't die, did he? Please tell me he at least got miserable in the end.

And lemme guess... Taisuke didn't die, did he? Please tell me he at least got miserable in the end.
    Nope, nothing miserable ever happened to him except being scorned by the girls.
    Matching set with Claire

Has a Few Faves

Nope, nothing miserable ever happened to him except being scorned by the girls.
    ...that lucky son of a bitch -_-

N3wb

i agree with the guys who don't like taisuke. because he raped kotonoha without asking what does kotonoha feel about him. And he deliberately took kotonoha's virginity. you should die taisuke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12