Thread: chapter 56 was so stupid it was rage inducing

A Page Flipper

Default chapter 56 was so stupid it was rage inducing

What kind of retarded author would write that? How weak and stupid is this guy supposed to be? 'how am i supposed to refuse' he says. It`s easy you ****nut. You have a little spine and say No. you don`t just do that kind of thing with random people. Jesus. He`s supposed to be this great guy but he can`t even do that. Then he says they are not even a family. That`s completely out of line with the rest of the manga for him to be so weak. The author is a moron and resorted to this retarded cheap bullshit , and it ruined his main character and the whole manga.

Well just as well, i won`t have to deal with his christian propaganda anymore now at least.

One of The Followers

Did he think he was a bit of a wuss there, but you put it in a much more colorful way (cracked me up a bit)!!

One of The Followers

I skipped 53 to 59 i could tell they were just filler and would probably hurt the story. excpecially the one where they work as hostess that s just dump. The manga should have been shorter. Since they really had nowhere to once the divorce was granted. but even so it was awesome

Ah... I'm more pissed that the robber didn't get off scot-free. I mean, he could be trying to feed his bed-riddened daughter after losing his job. So on one hand, we got this spoilt man-child who bitch-slapped a little girl into trauma just to steal her set of toy (well that alone sounds pretty stupid already), who got forgiven and even offered friendship. On the other hand, we got this working-class guy who had to steal due to his circumstances, who kidnapped the girls but didn't cause them any long-lasting injury or trauma, and he got arrested by the police and wasn't offered even a tiny word of encouragement or support.

The **** is up with this blatantly stupid hypocrisy? Why wasn't the man-child arrested for thievery and assault as well ?
    Last edited by Holy_Demon; 06-30-2013 at 03:09 AM.

iLurk <3

I found 36/37 more rage inducing than 56. I almost wanted to drop the manga because of it.