Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Fav Pair/ Least Fav Pair and Why?

Has a Few Faves

Default Your Fav Pair/ Least Fav Pair and Why?

Well my favourite pair will still be the original couple at the start of the manga where they break. I was hoping the han-gyul ( the manly guy from the start ) will slowly change to a better personality where the girl will wish to get back together.

For the least favourite or should i say the pair where i dont wish them NEVER EVER END UP WITH EACH OTHER OR EVEN START A RELATIONSHIP, i had a few...

But THE ONE COUPLE I DONT WISH THEM TO BE TOGETHER WILL BE the tall guy with the senior girl, I DIE ALSO DONT WISH THEM TO BE TOGETHER ARGH!!!! I mean is like... a pervert due to misunderstanding the girl like him and ends up with him is WTF!!! Whats more is among all the girls out there my favourite girl is the senior girl and the of cos she should end up with the manly nice guy when he change for the better! But at volume 5 the where the guys and girls secretly having a party at night in girls dorm and when a teacher came around to check. The guys ends up hiding in the girls bed with the girls pretending to sleep. The tall guy hide in the bed with the senior girl, at first they had some distance but he slowly move closer to have a better look at her breast when the teacher when near their bed the senior girl hug him with his face on her breast! I dont read a single part where the senior girl piss off at him sigh I really hope they wont get together PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Also during the hiding part... the manly guy and the pervert guy with the glass hides with the girl who forget to wear her panties.. the pervert took the chance to grab her breast.. well it pisses me off abit but not as much as the senior girl and the tall guy.

The fat guy which fail to climb through the window was staring at the girl with the big breast and the girl with the big breast is staring at her..LOL!!!
    The fat guy and the girl with the biggest breast. He dont deserve her at all (he ends up sabotaging his friend the manly guy when the big breast girl gets close to him. I really do hope she found out about the sabotaging and not let him get away with it.

The only guy deserve to end up with the girls is the manly guy as he actually save the girls somehow. The other 3 dont deserve any of the girls as they did nothing which deserves the girls to like them. I mean if they really end up with any of the girls except for the fat guy with the fat girl (appear at the start of the chapters) and the horny nurse with the tall guy, the manga will totally piss me off!

Well i hope the senior girl ends up with the manly guy again somehow, and not ANY OF THE OTHER GUYS!!!

i live in every mangakas house.....[:P](INDIA)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarQSaSha View Post
    Well my favourite pair will still be the original couple at the start of the manga where they break. I was hoping the han-gyul ( the manly guy from the start ) will slowly change to a better personality where the girl will wish to get back together.

For the least favourite or should i say the pair where i dont wish them NEVER EVER END UP WITH EACH OTHER OR EVEN START A RELATIONSHIP, i had a few...

But THE ONE COUPLE I DONT WISH THEM TO BE TOGETHER WILL BE the tall guy with the senior girl, I DIE ALSO DONT WISH THEM TO BE TOGETHER ARGH!!!! I mean is like... a pervert due to misunderstanding the girl like him and ends up with him is WTF!!! Whats more is among all the girls out there my favourite girl is the senior girl and the of cos she should end up with the manly nice guy when he change for the better! But at volume 5 the where the guys and girls secretly having a party at night in girls dorm and when a teacher came around to check. The guys ends up hiding in the girls bed with the girls pretending to sleep. The tall guy hide in the bed with the senior girl, at first they had some distance but he slowly move closer to have a better look at her breast when the teacher when near their bed the senior girl hug him with his face on her breast! I dont read a single part where the senior girl piss off at him sigh I really hope they wont get together PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Also during the hiding part... the manly guy and the pervert guy with the glass hides with the girl who forget to wear her panties.. the pervert took the chance to grab her breast.. well it pisses me off abit but not as much as the senior girl and the tall guy.

The fat guy which fail to climb through the window was staring at the girl with the big breast and the girl with the big breast is staring at her..LOL!!!
    The fat guy and the girl with the biggest breast. He dont deserve her at all (he ends up sabotaging his friend the manly guy when the big breast girl gets close to him. I really do hope she found out about the sabotaging and not let him get away with it.

The only guy deserve to end up with the girls is the manly guy as he actually save the girls somehow. The other 3 dont deserve any of the girls as they did nothing which deserves the girls to like them. I mean if they really end up with any of the girls except for the fat guy with the fat girl (appear at the start of the chapters) and the horny nurse with the tall guy, the manga will totally piss me off!

Well i hope the senior girl ends up with the manly guy again somehow, and not ANY OF THE OTHER GUYS!!!
    well.. actually iam f9 with tall guy and the senor gal together.. but it pisses me off to think that y she broke up with d manly guy in d frst place!!... O.o....NOW i want the gal who is suspicious abt d manly guy n d manly guy to end up together.!. i dont have any choices abt d others though.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by sakuratorentorn View Post
    well.. actually iam f9 with tall guy and the senor gal together.. but it pisses me off to think that y she broke up with d manly guy in d frst place!!... O.o....NOW i want the gal who is suspicious abt d manly guy n d manly guy to end up together.!. i dont have any choices abt d others though.
    hahaha true... but i still dont wish the tall guy and senior gal together at all... i wan her to end up with some other good guy or something...if not no1 or the manly guy. sigh!

Level One Otaku

There's two threads with the same name, one of them should be deleted. As for fav or least fav pairings I'm still waiting for the last guy to get a love interest before I make a decision.

manly guy with the misunderstanding chick.
    fat guy with the big breaste blonde.
    tall guy with dyed bangs with the nurse.
    glasses dude with the red head chick that dumped the manly guy.
    if it works out this way ill be happy

i like the glasses guy with the short haired girl shes sooo cute for him lol

as for the rest as ^ this guy puts it:
    manly dude with misunderstanding chick
    tall guy with the chick that dumped the manly guy and
    the fatty with the big boobed blonde girl

Paladin: Dragoon & Knight kyranasa's Avatar

so... you don't like the tall nice guy??? and u want him to change??? u fail girl.. u FAIL......

Posting Phantom

My favorite pairing. I have to say the nice looking guy is good match for all three girls (main girl, nice looking guys ex, and blonde girl) but he is best suited for the main girl because he is the most dignified and least perverted of all the other guys. The lolicon body girl is best matched with the glasses guy as they seem to already have a little thing going, they are childhood friends, and she is very open with him asking about perverted stuff. The fat guy I really can't think of any of the main girls being a good match for him as all of them can get a guy alot better than him. For the playboy looking (dyed bangs guy) guy I think he is better suieted for the nice guys ex as she prefers guys who are more flirtious.

Has a Few Faves

My Favorite pair is Da Yeon & Han Gyul, I think they have very good chemistry. My least favorite (I'd call it hated) would be Da Yeon, pairing with other guys, I just hate to see that. Like in Chp. 36. I thought they were trying to change the pairing. Luckily it went back to Da Yeon & Han Gyul again.
    Last edited by nomarets99; 02-08-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Samurai-Ninja Rank Slayer Ryuran's Avatar

Han Gyul deserves a harem, and the other ****in' losers, nothing at all >_>
    Seriously, the fatty is a bastard, he doesn't deserve the blondie or any other girl, about the tall guy, he and the ex gf would be a nice couple and the perv-in-glasses should end up with the loli girl...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast