Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noooooo!WHY?!*May contain spoilers*

Has a Few Faves

Default Noooooo!WHY?!*May contain spoilers*

Why did she have to DIE! That perve raped her then murdered her right? Thats so sad!!!!

Finally someone posted. Found out about this the day it was uploaded but had no idea how to make a post.
    I could feel my eyes start to water while reading this manga. I wish they'd upload faster. There's only 5 volumes total (that's even worse) yet this shows so much promise. I really hope for a somewhat happy ending. I'd be more than aggravated if the character goes through a lot only to get a bad ending.

Stupid STUPID!!! F*** I hate this it's too messed up, screw this. grrrr sorry, BUT WHY???????? TOO depressing.

HOUSE STARK, BIATCH TheRandomChocolate's Avatar

I like it. It's so rare to find something like this happening in Shoujo without it being melodramatic. I love how the art is decieving for such an intriguing plot. I hope they'll be character developments as the series progresses.
    summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever -- --

© a-torvs

in magical land of "classified information"

Like the plot even if it is a bit messed up, but it is pretty unique. Most shoujos after all don't have such an unique story like this manga. It is not to much love there and love here. And the characters seem to somehow half realistic (unlike most shoujos where nothing seem to be realistic). Especially the mother, even though I hate her (don't really get how she thinks, first I say that my daughter isn't a part of my family and then son't contact her for 4 years)

loves mukuroxhibari lovingdevil25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gracediaflower View Post
    Why did she have to DIE! That perve raped her then murdered her right? Thats so sad!!!!
    NO! her strangled her first! then he raped her... i almost cried and its sad that nobara had to hide her identity

Quote Originally Posted by Mirugo View Post
    Finally someone posted. Found out about this the day it was uploaded but had no idea how to make a post.
    I could feel my eyes start to water while reading this manga. I wish they'd upload faster. There's only 5 volumes total (that's even worse) yet this shows so much promise. I really hope for a somewhat happy ending. I'd be more than aggravated if the character goes through a lot only to get a bad ending.
    dont tell us how many volumes! if anything, tell us how many chapters there are!

I also read the first two chapters as soon as they were released, but I was very hesitant to do so. This is one of those stories which has a good plot (so far anyways) far different from the standard shoujo and probably a lot more deeper than most as well; however, it's not a very uplifting story either. It'll definitely leave you with a very melancholic feeling which I usually prefer to read in one sitting (I rather not have that feeling often although sometimes it's ok). I hope the 5 volumes is scanlated quickly so I can do that.

This is despressing. DOn't know how Nobara will reacts to her boyfriend.......
    Awesome manga that need more love!!! Believe me, I have good taste. The bold ones are must read!

- 「 belongs to ZERO 」 - NaruHoney's Avatar

I think this manga is shocking, I want to read more. I cant wait, I feel bad for the twins.

If I was Nobara id go wait in that park for that ****er to attack again.

Yes, its a very sad story. Its very rare to find a shojo manga which is realistic then delusional.
    I was tearing, because this may have been based of a real story, if not, these things can happen. If I myself was in Nobora's position I would do exactly the same thing. A very beautiful tragic story. Although I wish it hadn't happened.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast