Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW- Chapter Discussion & SPOILERS THREAD [POST HERE]

In my special dreams and Certainly here ..~

Default RAW- Chapter Discussion & SPOILERS THREAD [POST HERE]

This will continue as the Official RAW /SPOILER Thread.

you might update raws releases here, or talk about spoilers regardless them, but DO NOT create One-Liner posts or Spam the forums. Thanks.

Lucy-

a long waited but finally a Summary..and no one had Scanned it yet ..
    the Summay..
    • Chapter stared off from the last scene(I think) from chapter 71 with Ulysees Dowlan proclaiming that the person he wanted is not Eros but Angus.

Starts out with Taylor entrusting Angus the keys to the house and that the doors and windows weren't be locked and he asked if he could trust Angus. He seemed surprised but then thanked him and said that he won't cause them to worry. But of course, Angus escaped and Taylor's wife(Berr) found out when she went to bring him hs breakfast to find his bed empty.

Next scene is with Eros who had came back from the party and the butler was greeting him, secretly relieved that Eros looked alright. But somehow Eros seemed comtemplative and made a phone calll to Irene?(I not sure what the translation for the name was)

• Ok back to Angus who is at a bar in New York when he met Will Dowlan. I think Angus called him out cause Will was saying that "I said before, our relationship isn't just like that, looks like my intuition wasn't wrong, you actually came to look for me yourself!"

Angus replied saying, "One year, I will be with you for one year, you can do whatever you like...but I have a condition."

"Save your brother isn't it?"

Angus seemed shocked "How did you..."

He went on explaining that he heard things and that he had saved his brother once.

But he said that one year isn't enough and proposed 2 years. Angus seemd conflicted but agreed finally but he made him promised that he had to save his brother.
      Which he replied of course. and that he want a lover who is willing and not one that seemed depressed or unwilling.

Which Angus agreed.

Next scene is with Mandy(madame Modee who was drinking alone despite today being her birthday and wedding anniversary, her husband was too busy. She got herself drunk and was angry and upset at her husband for standing her up and she was crying when an arm grabbed her up and asking if she's fine. It turns out to be Eros.

He took her home and in the car. he gave her a gift which was an aquamarine ring, which was her birthstone. She was shocked cuz it was the ring that she had been pestering her husband to buy for her every anniversary.

After that it was a scene at a gathering where everyone was gossiping about Mandy and Eros and how she had fallen for him. The next was a scene of Mandy and Irene talking about Eros(whom they thought was Angus) and how they thought that he had finally like someone. it turns out that he had called Irene to find out what Mandy likes and she had told him about the aquamarine ring that she had always wanted. Irene went on saying that it seems like he is for real as he never behaved that like in the past but she warned Mandy that although she was glad that she finally found someone she likes, she is still the Head of Legal dept's wife and that she must be careful. Mandy seemed to be saddened by this and Irene comforted her and Eros saw it and gave a small "hen".

Next was at a dock with Angus. Will was showing him the yacht that he had named after him, it was a present for Angus that would bring him wherever he pleased for the two years.

Next is LELE! YAY!

She's at a fashion audition with models from around the world and Lele seemd nervous as the models don't look very friendly. So the catwalk began, the first model walked with a very high leg up when she walked, Lele was thinking if she walked like that in Taiwan she would never made it but she also said that it was very individualistic. The next model was Lele and she seemed pumped and one of the models seemed put off by her weird movements and shove her out but however instead of going on stage she went through a paper screen and fell through to her horror and the surprise of Glenn Devereaux.

Chapter 72 Summary ends
    and waiting for it to be scanned
    ..the Summary WRITTEN by inwetinuviel ..

Last edited by .Łûċγ.; 02-26-2011 at 11:22 PM.

the Island of Noneoya – none o’ ya business!

Yay!!!! thanks for the summary

Thanks I was really curious!!

I have a feeling there will be a 2 yr time skip.......

N3wb

thanks for the summary

Thanks for the summary even though I didn't read it cuz I don't want too spoil it but that means that there is really a new chapter ...yay
    Have 2 evil souls ............and a nice one, who asks U, Do U want a candy?

Has a Few Faves

AAAAHHHHH!!!! At last! There's finally one summary! I was desperate...
    Thank you so much!
    Unlike the last chapter, so much happened here! That's good, the plot is finally evolving...
    Can't wait the scans!

Thanks so much! I eagerly await the scans!

Quote Originally Posted by azuki582 View Post
    AAAAHHHHH!!!! At last! There's finally one summary! I was desperate...
    Thank you so much!
    Unlike the last chapter, so much happened here! That's good, the plot is finally evolving...
    Can't wait the scans!
    the same for me, i started reading in it and decided i could handle the suspense. The One is my Fav. so I want to be surprised!

Has a Few Faves

Thumbs up Raws are out on the web!

Yeah, I just read in another website that the raws are finally out on BW.

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast