Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are Bia who would you choose? Yoo Baek, Mu Yeong or Yoo Hui

Default If you are Bia who would you choose? Yoo Baek, Mu Yeong or Yoo Hui

Yoo Baek period.

Yoo Baek cause they are the one who is match plus i love them to be together

Well they're all hot and unique in their own way... Yoo Baek = strong, fearless & powerful. Mu Yeong = nice, & caring towards Bia also misunderstood & tragic childhood (war). Yoo Hui = nice, kind & gentle nature.

To me, if I were Bia I would choose [RAINBOW] Prince Mu Yeong [/RAINBOW] because I like bad boys and he's [RAINBOW]SOOO SMEXY[/RAINBOW] xD

Though no matter who she ends up with she's still one hell of a lucky girl cuz they will all love her and treat her right

Quote Originally Posted by Panda29 View Post
    Well they're all hot and unique in their own way... Yoo Baek = strong, fearless & powerful. Mu Yeong = nice, & caring towards Bia also misunderstood & tragic childhood (war). Yoo Hui = nice, kind & gentle nature.

To me, if I were Bia I would choose [RAINBOW] Prince Mu Yeong [/RAINBOW] because I like bad boys and he's [RAINBOW]SOOO SMEXY[/RAINBOW] xD

Though no matter who she ends up with she's still one hell of a lucky girl cuz they will all love her and treat her right
    The same I LOVE Mu Yeong ^~^

I choose Yoo Baek because I believe in this true relationship. Yoo Baek and Shin Bia don't have commons much which is good match. Look at them. Yoo Baek seems he's cold and confuse after the incident but he still has feelings for her. Shin Bia seems she's focus on herself than anyone and trying to escape. She doesn't care about Yoo Baek but she still has feelings for him. I don't see why she has any feeling for Mu Yeong but she seems to think he's like big brother to her.

So yeah, that's my opinion.

Ahahaha me too XD I hated how Yoo Beak acted so cold just because she wasn't the other Bia.

A Page Flipper

Yoo baek definitely after the chapters that just came out WTF

The Deadly Sorceress kalliskivike's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    Yoo baek definitely after the chapters that just came out WTF

same i chose yoo baek casue of the new chapters>_>
    i wouldnt think that the nice mu yeong became soo cruel
    whipping bia like that is horrible

of course yoo baek, mu yeong is a %$%*%^

eww mu yeong is nice and caring?? ugh i think hes disgusting and coniving and evil. He lyk tried to kill the previous bia and then he whips bia lyk that is just omg there is lyk no words to express how wrong that is and his excuse is that he was too angry and couldnt control himself?? ugh i never lyked him even for a second
    he killed the son of the geo yu tribe and blamed it on yoo baek and broke the treaty between geo yu and ju

yoo baek is lyk the best i mean even through all of the current bia's annoying things that he did, he never lyk went berserk he just accepted her and he went through lyk inner turmoil when he found out about the two bia thing.

yoo hui's nice but hes too passive and has an annoying mother that matches mu yeong perfectly

Did you ever think...that there may be someone out there that needs u lyk air?
    -100% Perfect Girl

[RAINBOW]******************[/RAINBOW]

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast