Thread: There is basically no way

Has a Few Faves

Default There is basically no way

There is basically no way his wife isn't also his daughter through time paradoxes.

she probably gonna change her own dna so she will no longer be genetically his daughter

MangaReader#1

I get the feeling her mom is actually herself and that thats why she was sick with this disease....

She doesn't have top be his biological daughter. Sure she "looks" like him, but that should probably be a big hint that she isn't. I mean normally manga characters drawn by the same artist ALL look the same, but in this one the daughter and the father look remarkably similar. It's kind of as if they want us to think that they are related. Anywho, so a theory that could work is if the daughter that traveled back from the future was actually adopted by the daughter that grew up with her "dad" in the past. I.E she adopted herself and then "fell ill" so that her future self would travel back in time to meet her husband/father. That said, we have to question if the mother from the future is even sick? And if she is, maybe it is something she did to herself temporarily in the future in order to force the events to take place.

Then we also have the other time travelers. Bear in mind that when writing this I am currently reading chapter 6 so I don't know anything about any of them. But thinking about the whole time traveling thing, I was thinking what kind of paradox I would have created to make it a fun story to read. One of those time paradoxes was the time traveling itself. Could humanity REALLY have created all those marvels within such a short time period as seventeen years? Doesn't that sound more like something that was reverse engineering to me. inventing a time traveling device would be so much simpler if you could just use the data from such a machine that was already created -- explaining why it is such a flawed machine since people in the past and the person that traveled back in time to invent the time traveling machine didn't fully know how to build it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
    ......you have made a powerful enemy little child.

so chima is a miracle baby...

That old bastard everyone knows... Sahuaro's Avatar

Pretty much... but those are spolers bro, use tags for that...

Humm... I can "smell" a bad drama ending on this manga...

With the last developments from chapter 27 I can see that either Hiroki drastically change history, or the death/separation will be unavoidable (plus I don't really care about Ai, but I want Hiroki to stay with Chima...

Who knows maybe through a time paradox Chima can stay in the past, while Ai is able to reset in the future. This why even though the future is change and Chima is never born in the future, she already exists in the past and therefore doesn't disappear.

However if this story leads to the ending I'm still foreseeing then it'll surelly be a sad one, and I really hate dramas.... the badly burned by them...