Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance : Tasha and Halloween

even with how much I know that they will end up together I just cant accept it == Dont get me wrong, I dont hate Halloween but I dislike the pairing. I seems too obvious and too typical == and I thought this manhwa might be something a bit different than the rest :\

Quote Originally Posted by Louvadeus View Post
    Hi everyone; it's my first post in here so don't mind my english; I'm not used to write this language and hell-o

Ok, back to the topic. What if after the second seal is broken; our future queen will start to remember all that had place before she became a puppet? There was suggestion that she was in love with Lancelot <poor Tasha>; also, I recall reading on Witch Hunter Wikia page that Edea had a Husband, there was no word about if he died or what but he was an inventor of mana gun, do you think it is possible that second seal of Halloween may be taken off only by Excalibur <It's existance is confirmed by Diana>; and it's keeper may reveal to be him?

Never the less; Tasha will lose Halloween in my opinion, she will fall in love with Lancelot, Tasha on his task will be brought to brink of his existance, she will recall all that time with him and save his life... I know, too much movies xD
    No... Lancelot and Halloween do not have a romantic relationship. Lancelot actually loves Guinevere. The only reasons he wants to protect Halloween is because 1) She's the ruler of Britain 2) She's Guinevere's daughter 3) She's actually his daughter since he had an affair with Guinevere.

Quote Originally Posted by Makall View Post
    3) She's actually his daughter since he had an affair with Guinevere.
    Wait, he had an affair with Guinevere? Can you tell me what part of the story did it show/say that Lancelot was Halloween's father? I'm sorry, I think I just missed it. How could I miss that? Im sorry, it's been a while since I last read this...

That aside, I agree with meishjazz about the pairing. It's a bit mainstream and... common. Though personally, I'm still rooting for a sibling-like relationship between them. They are partners, even friends, and Halloween is something Edea left for Tasha so it's natural that he would want to protect her. The part when he was calling Halloween his can just be because he treasures Halloween as a friend, supporter, and also because Edea left her to his care.

Still, we can't rule out the possibility of a romance. I'd probably enjoy the manga (or manhwa, whatever, I just got used to saying manga) with or without the romance, but I do hope that the romance parts won't be integral to the plot. Either way, Witch Hunter still rocks.
    'Cause I'm too lazy to think of a witty signature.

I don't think that Tasha and Halloween have a future. If I recall before this whole arc began. He told Diana that he only had a year left...I have no idea what he meant by that. Maybe the curse aria put on him would kill him or something. This might be true considering how Halloween said that he was on the edge of hell. So who knows what's gonna happen.

Second post EVER!

A Hidden Hikikomori

Quote Originally Posted by PalletTown View Post
    Wait, he had an affair with Guinevere? Can you tell me what part of the story did it show/say that Lancelot was Halloween's father? I'm sorry, I think I just missed it. How could I miss that? Im sorry, it's been a while since I last read this...

That aside, I agree with meishjazz about the pairing. It's a bit mainstream and... common. Though personally, I'm still rooting for a sibling-like relationship between them. They are partners, even friends, and Halloween is something Edea left for Tasha so it's natural that he would want to protect her. The part when he was calling Halloween his can just be because he treasures Halloween as a friend, supporter, and also because Edea left her to his care.

Still, we can't rule out the possibility of a romance. I'd probably enjoy the manga (or manhwa, whatever, I just got used to saying manga) with or without the romance, but I do hope that the romance parts won't be integral to the plot. Either way, Witch Hunter still rocks.
    The plot of Britain seems to based on the Myth of King Athur. And that myth tells us that Lancelot had an affair with Athur's wife, Guinevere. No child was born from that affair, but the mangaka can and already mix up so many things. So, there's a possibility of Lancelot being Halloween's father

I see. Ah, that explains it. I don't remember a lot of details from the myth. Huh, that would be a nice twist if that's true, but as you said, I guess we'll see.

Whatever. The last thing I know about Halloween being twisted around like this already makes me sick. It's gonna be too annoying if Tasha actually ends up with her, after all before the seal broke, she is just a Pumkin Doll. Well what ever she is i don't care, she should stay as one(It's cooler that way)><. And Tasha should marry East^^

Hm. I like East better too, but it seems unlikely that they will end up together. To each his own.

I actually want this manhwa to leave out the romance, and leave it to the fans. But, oh well. Whatever the author wants, I guess.

What I'm interested about is Halloween's form after the last seal is released. I mean, think about it. Her first form wasn't even human; it was a pumpkin doll. Her next form was that of a girl. So her last form could be... what? A witch? A boy? A goddess? Or even... something not human? Haha, who knows? I was thinking that, if Halloween's last form isn't human, the romance would be harder by just a little.

okay, so maybe I just don't want them to end up together but whatever Let's just wait for the next developments. But I want to hear your theories too.
    Last edited by PalletTown; 12-02-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Haha, true... But I think Halloween last form, IF Tasha release it, just will give more power to her, and bring her memories back. And East have said Tasha is not important, he is just one key and tool, and after he do his part at North/West plan, he can be descarted. And seriously, I've think teh relationship between Tasha and Aria is muuuch more than brother and sister relationship, but this is MY intuition. Well, we have to read more chapter to see what will happen, if the damned author post more...

ah, and guys, sorry by my HORRIBLE english

And I don't think so Lancelot can be Halloween father. I think was very clear Lancelot have said Arthur was in Halloween too.
    Last edited by Luluyuyu; 12-06-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: don't double / tripple post

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast