Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mom

Default mom

does besides me think she might be her own mom? since so far she keeps getting in the way of his relationships or oppertunities with other girls. i wonder what her and her 4 mystery friends thought they were going to save her mom without knowing anything about her.

Has a Few Faves

...*sigh* Like someone else said, she does not have her mother's old Sakurei (spelling?) uniform. This means her mother had attended there, so she can't be her own mother.

Plus, that would never work given the time paradox would fix itself to make her disappear (via recursion because herself's child ^ (infinity) = her dad, which doesn't make sense).

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf03 View Post
    does besides me think she might be her own mom? since so far she keeps getting in the way of his relationships or oppertunities with other girls. i wonder what her and her 4 mystery friends thought they were going to save her mom without knowing anything about her.
    Well, you can get the full Manga @ http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1223

I looked at the end but I don't get what happened :\ Anyone able to tell me?

i bet it's the dog girl

Posting Phantom

I have a strong feeling her mother is actually much closer than she appears but she didn't realize it was her possibly becase her mother's high school appearance is much different than the mother she remembers.
    Last edited by RS456; 03-31-2012 at 05:32 PM.

this make sense. maybe she is her own mother(like said W0lf03) and the genetic problem is cause they are relatives.............. Incest -.-
    Last edited by 【Eternal※Fantasy】; 04-23-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkline81 View Post
    Plus, that would never work given the time paradox would fix itself to make her disappear (via recursion because herself's child ^ (infinity) = her dad, which doesn't make sense).
    I wouldn't presume to know so much about time paradoxes, especially since time travel doesn't exist. Logically it makes little sense to us, since we think there has to be some starting point to the infinite loop, but think about our universe.

As far as we know matter cannot be created or destroyed. Doesn't that mean there's no beginning and no end? It just always was and always will be? Under that logic is this scenario entirely impossible? Even so, it's MANGA (entertainment). I wouldn't take these things too seriously.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by Yumegiwa View Post
    I wouldn't presume to know so much about time paradoxes, especially since time travel doesn't exist.
    Just because you don't know anything about it it doesn't mean time travel doesn't exist. That's extremely arrogant and ignorant, more considering that time travel is theoretically possible using FTL travel, black holes and wormholes. Please, next time at least google things if you don't know before claiming with all the security in the world that such thing "doesn't exist", please.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumegiwa View Post
    I wouldn't presume to know so much about time paradoxes, especially since time travel doesn't exist. Logically it makes little sense to us, since we think there has to be some starting point to the infinite loop, but think about our universe.

As far as we know matter cannot be created or destroyed. Doesn't that mean there's no beginning and no end? It just always was and always will be? Under that logic is this scenario entirely impossible? Even so, it's MANGA (entertainment). I wouldn't take these things too seriously.
    First off it's not "matter" that can't be created or destroyed, it's energy. All matter is made up of energy, but energy goes through many changes, like how water can be liquid, gas, or solid depending on temperature. Energy has possibly an unlimited number of states and forms it can change into. The energy that makes up the matter that your body is consist of could have been part of some star that went nova 300 million years ago, or it could have been part of many different things at once that are all gone now.
    Secondly time travel has been proven theoretically possible through many different theorems, such as wormholes, and also basic newtonian laws stating everything has it's opposite so if something travels forward in time then it's opposite would travel backwards in time.

well........there is one way! she could be a clone of her mother, but i doubt that's it because in the last chapter they aired as of April 24th the last few pages they knocked off the head part of the UN robot and she said "I found her" so the girl in the UN robot is 1: Her mom, or 2: someone related or knowing of her mom!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkline81 View Post
    ...*sigh* Like someone else said, she does not have her mother's old Sakurei (spelling?) uniform. This means her mother had attended there, so she can't be her own mother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast