View Poll Results: Was the ki center fixed because of the overhaul rebirth or not?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 82.95%
  • No

15 17.05%
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Character Discussion Thread!

A Page Flipper

Default Official Character Discussion Thread!

OK guys since you're talking about Shioon in this thread I'll turn it into a Character discussion thread so you can discuss about other characters as well. However, don't talk about spoilers or other discussion topics here. This is just for you to talk about The New Waves characters and the changes you notices from the old Breaker till now. For prediction and last chapters discussion use the other threads provided.

It goes without saying that Bashing in not allowed here. Thanks.

Lucy-

---------------------------------------------

before when Shioon was strong his resolve was cool but now he is powerless he just seems like an idiot and cause problems. hope he gets his skills back soon cause hes just annoying me now

Last edited by .Łûċγ.; 01-23-2011 at 06:43 PM.

First mate and swordsmen Roronoa Zoro's Avatar

and where exactly do you see his resolve slipping or seeming like an idiot? Are you saying you blame Shioon because he is powerless due to circumstances beyond his control?
    Black Sails Theme
    Some of the best manga i have read

Has a Few Faves

Lol! The OP is completely BLIND!

God I hate people who can't understand whats transpiring in the story then the go rage or whine about a problem that doesn't exist. They of course only make themselves look stupid in the process.

Anyways Shioon is actually really strong mentally and spiritually, but he's weak physically and completely devoid of Chi. That's only because he's injured(Chi center destroyed).

Also he doesn't need to get his skills back as he never lost them in the first place. He just can't use them.

Has a Few Faves 2_bidornot2_bid's Avatar

Man, I'm sorry but your type really annoy me. Cos from what I know, he's just a regular person w/ no powers whatsoever, yet is involved in a conflict between people who have powers that can kill him in seconds.

Besides, do you blame him for getting his ki center heavily damaged? It was Goomoonryong who damaged it, thus disabling him to use all the techniques/powers/skills he had. And like Omnicast said, he's not weak, just physically weak. But that won't be a problem for long.

Account abandoned

Wow, your type is the one that annoys me, not Shioon >.> . Weird huh? Anyway, dear SatensLoveChild I'm really dissapointed because from your type it seems that you stopped liking or maybe even started hating Shioon just case he's powerless (what isn't even his fault at all). His ki center was heavily damaged or even blocked... and you're wondering why Shioon can't fight at all O.O? I really reccomend you to read The Brekaer from the beggining and maybe you'll remember why you started to like Shioon in the first place. Btw I'm really amazed by the fact that you actually started reading The Brekaer because at the very beggining of this, Shioon was even bigger loser that was bullied than he 'is' now (tho I don't really think that he's looser at all). I'm sorry if I offended you but your type pissed me off and I just had to say all of this.

A Page Flipper

Default whoops

oh sorry i forgot mangafox isnt up to ch 10

im not blaming him for his powerless state or shit like that its just that he still runs in head first into danger with no backup which would be ok if he still had his ki but he doesnt and causes problems for himself and others. hes stubborn when hes told hes in danger and doesnt listen and people are force to bail him out and get hurt in the process (particularly the new girl)

Has a Few Faves

Shion should have gone to the school with her bodyguard or better not going there at all?
    Oh come on..
    Everyone would have gone there in the same way Shion did.
    Sahee was at danger..and if he hadn't done what he did he would have seriously risked her life (yes..the pretty boy was joking about taking her as a hostage..but he didn't know about this,nor there was a reason to not believe him)

Wow.... you guys are harsh, obviously Shioon doesn't deserve this crap (he is awesome now and forever) but it is understandable that someone would be pissed off at the state he is in. That however does not mean that you are right. These guys who commented on you already know what they are talking about (actually impressed by some of the responses).

Also, child dude, if you read to ch 10 you will see Shioon still has his calm bad ass personality of not being fazed. Find one of the links to the A-teams page. Whisper(it is also on bleach exile).

Quote Originally Posted by The Lich King View Post
    Wow.... you guys are harsh, obviously Shioon doesn't deserve this crap (he is awesome now and forever) but it is understandable that someone would be pissed off at the state he is in. That however does not mean that you are right. These guys who commented on you already know what they are talking about (actually impressed by some of the responses).

Also, child dude, if you read to ch 10 you will see Shioon still has his calm bad ass personality of not being fazed. Find one of the links to the A-teams page. Whisper(it is also on bleach exile).

agreed, he will get them back soon i think i wish the author could work this out so no we can get more i found chap 7 on another free sight i go to but no more than that....

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by The Lich King View Post

yer yer i agree hes awesome and all that its just im worried hes gonna turn out like Kosukegawa from change 123. his determination is admirable but he is now unable to kick ass im just seeing parallels from change 123 and i dont want Shioon to end up like Kosukegawa. i dont blame him for his powerless state but it frustrating to see him unable to defend himself and Sahee. before Shioon would have been able to beat those sword guys earlier into a pile of bloody pulp but hopefully with the events of ch 10 he will somehow restore his ki back to fightable levels somehow

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast