Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanami

Default Hanami

When Akira read about Hanami my heart dropped. D:

Its kind of painful, She's too scared to mention Hanami because she doesn't really know where she stands completely within Aoki's heart.

But, I don't think Aoki is curious about the girl, but loves Akira... but I don't like how he thought about her at the exhibit -- like thinking what grade/class she was in or if she'd be there. That didn't sit well with me, and it happened right before meeting up with Akira.

Honestly, I know he isn't doing anything bad, but its still painful to hear it a little.

......^_^^_^^_^.......... rafaella's Avatar

well i hope that aoki will not do something stupid like dump akira in order to date hanami. he is kinda annoying when he constanty thinks of her. poor akira,she thinks so much of him and yet he dares to write somthing as "my eyes search for her" or sth like that, he is a b... if he cheats akira with hanami.
    i wish that everything will go well and it will not turn out as cappuccino(it's a really annoying manga)

Hmm..
    I think Aoki is just curious about Hanami,I think she just caught Aoki's attention somehow.

Has a Few Faves

I think Akira feels very attracted to Hanami because he can sense she´s his complite oposite: she´s allways smiling, and she seemes to be a person who doesn´t focus on the complexity of the wold and suffers because of the existencial conflicts of the human beings, but in the contrary: recognises and enjoys the beauty of the emotion´s simplesness and the nature.

I can´t predict if he will fall in love with her or somthing, because we don´t know her character yet, but I think that she may help him to realize a lot of thinks, and even his truth feelings for Akira. The point is: Tetsuo won´t be able to be a real couple with Akira an d make her happy if he doesn´t finds his self-confidence and learns to expresse himself.

I concur with Payaya's thoughts as they echo similar sentiments I've posted in another thread regarding this manga.

I'm not so sure to what to think about aoki's feeling toward hanami, but one think that I'm sure is that he is not only curios about her, a mean come on, he has been writing about her since the first day that he saw her. When Akira read the note about Hanimi I felt really bad, she is so caring and patient toward Aoki that I think she deserves a better guy. I just hope that Aoki wont make Akira suffer.

sorry for my english
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj54eE2_UQsLRcAuiKYGlccciTY3Fpn  FZKaZeQd8qmvHKmq-wHS1FzCsBz"Time waits for no one"

N3wb

after reading chapter 8, im simply heartbroken, i dun want hanami n aoki to end up together

Akira is such a great catch so Tetsuo would be simply a stupid **** to chose a girl he doesn't know and who laughs all the time like she's on drugs XD

One of The Followers

Chapter 8 shows that there will be a crack in the relationship of tetsuo and akira...I really have this bad feeling that tetsuo x akira wont end up together...

Level One Otaku

nooooooo don't say that tronie. I love the Akira and Tetsuo relationship. Tetsuo pisses me off. he is a whiny baby. if he hurts Akira i will find a way to kill him.
    on another note is does he have a disability or something.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast