Thread: Demons and Devils are not the same? Warning : spoilers

Has a Few Faves

Default Demons and Devils are not the same? Warning : spoilers

Normally we would say that demons and devils are the same and devils and angels; though bitter enemies, belong to the same race. In this story however, things are not like that. Even though the last part remains true (angels and devils being enemies and belonging to the same race); the first part is not. Rather demons are a different race and are actually the good guys who like humans and want all three races to become one (angels/devils, demons, and humans).

Waiting for the Loveless Fighter to show up. XD Esty's Avatar

Woah i dident know that, thank you. ^^

I know right! I don't like how they have the demons as the good guys and the angels are bad it feels weird while reading the story

It's not like they are saying all angels are evil... I mean look at gabriel and marcia... they are completely and totally BENT but, they also have the whole "lets all get along mmmkay <3" type personality it's just saying that white isn't always white and black isn't always black even among angels.

I thought angels and devil are a diffrent race, but now i know

will you dream of reality ShInIgAmI-oTaKu's Avatar

O_O whoa didn't know that but hey i was hoping demons weren't all evil i've been trying to back them up since 3 years ago ;D woooo loooool and i so agree at Jkitty angels try to erase all the evil in this world but hey they're evil themselves >;D

i didn't read this manga but as a general speaking angels and devils ARE different as the angels where created from light but the devils where created from fire,and for the demons thy don;t exist but came from the pure fiction of humans

Ocean Celestial Guardian OceanWanderer's Avatar
    In a realistic world that breaks even the Brechtian 4th Wall

Sellar, let's just all hope the readers of this manga don't come to believe that the true existence and creation of angels and devils are of such.
    To be honest, this manga is no longer making any sense to me.
    #1 I don't know where the plot is heading. No matter how I know there is a so-called 'Light Angel' called Clarisel (or whatever) that had a daughter that just so happened to be a pathetic, thick-headed, weak human who is 'special'. So what's the biggie again?
    #2 This is an extremely cliche shoujo manga.
    #3 The art makes every single character look a like. The only method I can tell the difference between characters is the color of their hair and lips.

Quote Originally Posted by XxIceAngelxX View Post
    I thought angels and devil are a diffrent race, but now i know
    Okay, people honestly, go read the Bible more and you will all understand. But pray and ask for God to open up you mind and the Holy Spirit to work before you read it.

But in case some of you find it difficult to read it and don't understand it, this is what happened and is True.
    Yes, God created everything, and even though He created Lucifer, God did NOT create Satan.

Again, some of you may say, "But Satan IS Lucifer," and yes, that is PARTIALLY true. The correct statement is: "Satan was ONCE Lucifer." In Isaiah 14:12 says,
    "How you have fallen from heaven,
    O morning star, son of the dawn!
    [here it is referring to Lucifer]
    You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!"

Now you ask, "But wait, how do we know Lucifer is really Satan?"
    I am GLAD you asked
    Job 1:6 & 7 says,
    "One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"
    Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it.""

So now you ask, "But then why do you say God didn't create Satan if you just said Satan was once Lucifer" and I say, God created a perfect and Holy being: Lucifer
    "You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect beauty."
    Ezekiel 28:12
    "You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
    You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
    You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
    Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned."
    Ezekiel 28: 14-16

This being said, God created a being, Lucifer (now known as Satan), and all the Angels (that includes the third of the Angels that fell along with Lucifer.
    So what does this all mean?
    If Lucifer is now Satan, what makes of those Fallen Angels?
    Well that's simple, since those angels rebelled against God and went against love, peace, tranquility, order etc., because of their sins, they are what we call "demons & devils."

Bottom line is, Angels, Demons, and Devils ARE NOT THE SAME~
    Those 'demons and devils' (Fallen Angels) were once pure and thus Holy, but as they turned and sinned and DID NOT repent, after many opportunities, they lost their Holiness and became corrupt and evil thus separating them from the 'race' of the Angels in Heaven.

God gave all of His creation the right to choose (yes, this includes the Celestial Beings [Angels]) just like He gives ALL of US the right to choose, and a third of them fell (The Angels).

So yea, hope this helps and clears things up
    Have any more questions, leave me a message
    Last edited by Madelleyne; 02-21-2013 at 11:13 PM.