Thread: Recipe?

Default Recipe?

Is there any recipes for volume 5 and 6. And if there isn't any on mangafox. Do you know where I can find them?
    Please and thank you in advance

i also cannot find ep 4 5 6 recipe any got plz giv me T^T i collecting and trying to cook.T^T plz i beg u all T^T

I'm also trying to collect all the recipes and it bugs me that I can't find them.. I looked all over those chapters but didn't see omurice, apple cake, cocoa scone, fruit agar, strawberry tart, castella, crepes, souffle ice cream, bruschetta, flan cake, curry roll, yogurt bread, or baked sweet potato mash anywhere... I think I saw in the other thread that people have made some of these before, like the apple cake, ice cream, and yogurt bread, so someone please post the links to the recipes... thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

N3wb

Smile Recipes are in the book for all volumes.

I borrowed the manga from my friend and it has hall the recipies at the back of the book for all the volumes.

ツ tragic romance lover eimeon27's Avatar

i want the recipes too! for volumes 4, 5, 6...

anyone? please share a link or maybe you can post them all in one chapter here... >.<
    Last edited by eimeon27; 02-18-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    There is no coincidence.
    There is only the inevitable.

~ Ichihara Yuuko

Default Recipes

For all you guys who are like me and really wanted the rest of the recipes I spent 3 days trying to find them and came across this lovely persons site and she had all the recipes posted so have fun! http://loveanimedotcom.multiply.com/...=&page_start=0 if it doesn't work right away refresh the page!

But that site doesn't have the recipes that are missing...
    Aww... and I was in a "Gotta catch-em all" moment too...

Level One Otaku Sapphire Flames's Avatar

Here another site I found but it goes have those chapters in it either so I'm probably going to borrow the book from the libary! I wanna try to make the pea pie and yogurt bread, also sounds really good.
    http://kupika.com/discuss.php?id=d4bcb60d3aed0aus8ykp

Default Okay the recipies that I gave the link for but people obviously didnt look...

Recipe 17
    Omurice:
    Makes 4 servings

¼ lb Chicken Thighs
    2 tbsp Oil
    2 tsp Consomme Soup Powder
    2 cups Rice
    4 tbsp Ketchup
    Some Salt and Pepper
    Some Green Peas
    1 tsp Butter
    1/3 Carrot

How to make:

1. Cut up carrots onion and chicken into small bits. The chicken pieces should be bite-sized. Pour oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the onion and carrots. When the onion becomes transparent, add the chicken and fry until it becomes white.

2. Dissolve the consommé powder in hot water. Put the rinsed rice in the pot, add the dissolved consommé and 4 cups water. Add ketchup and stir.

3. Add the stir-fried chicken and vegetables to the pot. Add salt, pepper and butter to taste. Cook the rice. Once the rice is cooked, add green peas and mix it together.

4. Make the omrice egg one serving at a time. Break the egg into a bowl and add salt and sugar. Stir well. Pour in the egg. When the egg is half cooked, turn off the heat. In the middle of the egg, place ¼ of the chicken rice. Wrap up the rice with the egg and you’re done!

Flat and Thin Baked Eggs:
    Makes 1 serving

2 Eggs
    1 tsp Salt
    1 tsp sugar
    1 tsp Butter
    1 tsp Oil

How to make:

1. Now make the egg that will wrap the rice balls. Break the eggs into a bowl and add salt and sugar. Stir and drain it through a strainer.

2. Pour oil in a frying pan (don't use butter) and when it gets hot, take it off the heat and put the pan on top of a wet towel to cool. If you do this, it doesn’t burn as much.

3. Pour in the egg and put it back on a low heat. When the surface becomes dry, use chopsticks to flip it over. Make sure it doesn’t rip. Cook the other side and when it’s cool, cut balls. Wrap a rice ball and you’re done.

You can place scrambled eggs on top of the chicken rice, or make chicken rice balls. Arrange it anyway you like!

Recipe 18
    Apple Cake:
    One cake is 5-6 inches squared.

15x15cm Square shaped cake container
    5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
    ½ cup Sugar
    2 Eggs
    ¾ cup Flour
    1 tsp Baking Powder
    1 Apple

How to make:

1. Leave the butter out to soften. After it’s soft, put it in a bowl with the sugar and stir.

2. Break the eggs into a separate bowl and add them a little at a time to the bowl from step 1.

3. Sift the flour and the baking powder in the bowl from step 1 and stir.

4. Cut the apple into 8 pieces. Peel off the skin and take out the core.

5. Lay wax paper in a cake pan and pour the mixture from step 3.

6. Flatten the surface and lay out the apple slices on top. Bake it in oven preheat to 350 degree F for 25 to 30 minutes. It’s done if you poke a toothpick in it and it comes out clean.

If you don’t have a square cake pan, you can use a round one or even a pound cake pan. Different types of ovens have different time in baking the cake. So you need to keep an eye on the cake when it is in the oven.

Recipe 19
    Cocoa Scone:
    Makes about 6

Flour ¾ cup
    Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
    Sugar 1 tablespoon
    Unsweetened Cocoa 3 tablespoons
    Some Salt
    Butter 2 tablespoons
    Milk 3 tablespoons

How to make:
    Preheat the oven to 400 degree F

1. Sift the flour, baking powder, and cocoa into a bowl. Add sugar and salt and mix.

2. Cut the butter into small pieces with a butter knife and smash them in a bowl with your fingers. Add the mix from step 1.

3. Add milk into the bowl from step 2 and mix.

4. Sprinkle some flour onto a cutting board and place the dough on top of it. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. The dough should be about ¾ inch high. Use a round cookie cutter that’s about 2 inches in diameter and cut out the dough. If you don’t have a cookie cutter, you can use an upside-down cup.

5. Lay out wax paper on a cookie sheet and place the cut pieces of dough. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes and you’re done.

Tip from Najika
    You can serve them with whipped cream, jam or honey to make them even more delicious! Scones are a popular snack to enjoy with tea in England.

Recipe 20
    Fruit Agar:
    A:
    Syrup
    Water ¾ cup
    Sugar 6 tabelspoons
    Some Syrup from Mixed Canned Fruit

Caramel Agar:
    (6 inches x 6 inches piece)

Water 1 ¾ cups
    Powdered Agar Mix 1/8 cup
    Sugar 3 tablespoons
    Water to add the Caramel Sauce

Milk Agar:
    (6 inch x 6 inch piece)

Water 1 1/3 cups
    Powdered Agar Mix 1/8 cup
    Milk 1 cup
    Sugar 3 tablespoons
    A Little Vanilla (It’s okay if you don’t have any)
    Fruit For Decoration
    Some canned mix fruit, some strawberries, kiwi and etc.

How to make:

A: Put water and sugar in a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Once the sugar dissolves, take it off the heat and add syrup from the canned fruit. Cool and put in the refrigerator.

Caramel Agar
    1) Pour water and the powdered agar mix into a saucepan and cook it over medium heat. Mix it well and when it comes to a ball, lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
    2) Put sugar in a separate saucepan and cook it over low heat. Stir until the sugar melts and becomes brown. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and add water. Stir well. *When you add water, it’ll sizzle so be careful.
    3) Add the mix from step 2 into step 1. Pour it into a shallow container and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.

Milk Agar
    1) Pour water and the powdered agar mix into a saucepan and cook it over medium heat. Mix it well and when it comes to a ball, lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
    2) Put milk, sugar, and vanilla into another small saucepan and cook over medium heat. When it becomes lukewarm; pour it into the saucepan from step 1 and mix. Pour it into a shallow container and chill it in the refrigerator for about an hour.

Tip from Najika
    When removing the agar from the container, first loosen the sides and the pop the whole thing out. Then you can cut it into smaller cubes of about ¾ inch. Make sure to cut up the fruit in bite-sizes, too. Put the cubes into a glass dish and the syrup you made and serve.

Recipe 21
    Strawberry Tart:
    6 inch diameter tart

3 ½ tbsp Unsalted Butter
    3 tbsp Sugar
    1 Egg Yolk
    1 cup Sifted Flour
    A Little Bit of Milk

How to make:

1. Leave out the butter at room temperature so it softens. In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar with a whisk. When it becomes creamy, add the egg yolk and whisk some more

2. Sift flour into the bowl from step 1 and mix. When the dough becomes crumbly, make 1 big lump with your hands. If the dough doesn’t stay together, you can add milk to make it a little moist.

3. Sprinkle flour on the board and on the rolling pin. Roll the dough into a round flat piece about 8 inches in diameter and ¼ inch thick. Place the dough in a pie plate and use your fingers to make it fit. Cut off the extra dough from the sides and poke holes in the base using a fork.

4. Bake in oven at 180 C (approximate 350 F) for 25 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.

Custard:

1 Egg Yolk
    3 tbsp Sugar
    2 tbsp Sift Flour
    ¾ cup Milk
    2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
    A Little Bit of Vanilla
    Fruit Decoration
    1 container Strawberries

How to make:

1. In a bowl, mix the egg yolk, sugar and sifted flour with a wooden spoon. Heat the milk until it’s just about to boil, and then add to the bowl. Whisk well.

2. Put the mixture from step 1 into a saucepan and simmer over low heat. Stir like you’re scooping the mix from the bottom of the pan.

3. When bubbles start forming in the cream and it thickens, you can take it off the heat. If lumps form, you should crush them.

4. Cut up the butter into small pieces and put them in the pan from step 2. Add some vanilla, too. Once butter is melted, place the saucepan in a big bowl filled with ice and stir until completely cooled. Once cool, pour into the tart dough.

Tip from Najika
    A tart topped with blueberries and raspberries is a must-have snack in France during the spring.

Recipe 22
    Black Sesame Castella:
    Makes 1 6x3 inch Castella

2/3 cup sifted flour
    2 tsp baking powder
    2 eggs
    3 tbsp sugar
    5 tbsp of black sesame (crushed)

How to make:

Cut out wax paper to cover the sides and the bottom of the cake pan. Put a lot of water in a steamer and have it ready it ready over medium heat.

1. Sift the flour and baking powder together.

2. Put the egg whites in a bowl and mix until it stands up. It’ll be easy and fast if you use a hand mixer.

3. Add egg yolks and sugar to the bowl from step 2 and whisk.

4. Add black sesame and the mixture from step 1 to the bowl from step 3. Mix well.

5. Pour the dough into the pan. Make sure it’s even. Place it in the steamer. Make sure you stop the heat and don’t burn yourself! Steam for 15 minutes. It’s done if you poke it with a toothpick and it comes out clean!

If you use unrefined sugar (brown sugar, cane sugar), it becomes richer and tastes very good.

Recipe 23
    Milk Crepes:
    Makes 4-5 about 7 inches in diameter

1/2 cup sifted flour
    2 teaspoons sugar
    A pinch of salt
    1 egg
    1/2 cup milk
    1 tbsp unsalted butter
    Some Jam
    Cream
    Chocolate sauce
    Some butter for frying pan

How to Make:
    1. Sift flour in a bowl

2. Add sugar and salt and mix.

3. Whisk egg separately and add it to the bowl from Step 2. Mix

4. Microwave butter for 1-2 minutes, then add the butter and milk to the bowl from Step 3. Mix well.

5. Put a frying pan (best if it's Nonstick) over low heat and melt butter in it. Use a paper towel to spread it and remove any excess butter.

6. Pour the batter in the frying pan and use a ladle to spread it in a circular motion.

7. Once the surface is dry, use a spatula to pick up the crepe and flip it over. Fry it for half a minute and then remove it from the pan, careful not to rip it. Repeat as necessary until you run out of batter.

8. Fold it in fours and add jam, cream, or chocolate sauce. Enjoy- Bon Appetit!

Tip from Najika
    - Once you master crepe making, you can try making the milk crepe! After you make about 15 or 20 crepes, place whipped cream between them and stack them up.

If you want the other ones just ask I cant bother to do it right now lol

N3wb

My Husband and I are also colleting as well as looking for all of the Kitchen Princess Recipes.

We've been checking the Kitchen Princess Manga out from the Local Libraries, unfortunately most of the Recipes have been torn out of almost all of the manga's from all of the different Library Branches :P including the Light Novel, Search for the Angel Cake. :P

It's a shame because Ice Box Cookies sounded Super Bunny Yummy too.